Created by Gilded Guy (stick Micheal) Created in 2012 Web Animation, action.Slusher Wing is suddenly invaded by slush invaders (oh the irony), lead by big blue, it is up to the slush Fighters to defend their home.Wiki: http://slushinvaders.wikia.com/
Slush Invaders contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Big blue, hence his name.
- Combo Platter Powers: Almost all of the slush invaders have a set of powers that allow them to do insane attacks on multiple enemies either alone or as a team effort.
- The Dragon: Big Boi Prime. He is much larger after getting resurrected as a massive cyborg due to him being killed by an explosian while fighting Westick, Joshtick and Stick JK
- Giant Mook: Big Boi lives up to this trope.
- The Gunslinger: Several Slush Fighters carry guns ranging from sniper rifles to blasters.
- Immortal Life Is Cheap: Sthang was killed twice in the movie by drabs, only for him to reveal that He is essentially a phoenix and can't be killed.
- He can still be contained by killing him and then containing his ashes in a small jar.
- The Leader: Standrew, despite him being the weakest Slush fighter
- Main Characters: The Slush fighters. The movie focuses on them defending slusher
- Mooks: The blues. They are a standard mooks that engage the enemy hand to hand. They easily K.O'ed Standrew but are pretty weak against the other Slush fighters.
- "Super Sentai" Stance: All the Slush fighters gang up on Big Blue at the end of the movie taking various poses.
- Supporting Leader: Stick James, due to him being the first one setting off the alarm during the invasion as well as the fact he can summon all the inactive slush fighters at once in the game.