Web Animation / Slush Invaders
Created by Gilded Guy (Stick Micheal) Created in 2012 Web Animation, action.
Slusher Wing is suddenly invaded by Slush Invaders (oh the irony), lead by Big Blue, it is up to the Slush Fighters to defend their home.
Slush Invaders contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Big Blue, hence his name.
- Combo Platter Powers: Almost all of the Slush Fighters have a set of powers that allow them to do insane attacks on multiple enemies whether they're alone or working as a team.
- The Dragon: Big Boi Prime to Big Blue. Ressurrected as a gargantuan cyborg thanks to his death at the hands of Westick, Joshtick and Stick JK, he becomes the Final Boss of the Slush Fighters Game.
- Giant Mook: Big Boi lives up to this trope. Ends up getting upgraded to Final Boss status at the end of the Slush Fighters Game.
- The Gunslinger: Several Slush Fighters carry guns ranging from sniper rifles to blasters. Enemy Drabs also carry guns as well.
- Immortal Life Is Cheap: Sthang was killed twice in the movie by a group of Drabs, only for him to reveal that he is essentially a phoenix and can't be killed.
- He can still be contained by killing him and then containing his ashes in a small jar.
- The Leader: Standrew, despite having having no powers to begin with.
- Main Characters: The Slush Fighters. The movie focuses on them defending Slusher Wing.
- Mooks: The Blues. They are the standard mooks that engage the enemy hand to hand. They managed to overpower Standrew but barely stand much of a chance against the other Slush Fighters.
- Playing with Fire: Stickyle and Sthang.
- "Super Sentai" Stance: All the Slush Fighters gang up on Big Blue at the end of the movie taking various poses.
- Super Speed: Many Slush Fighters are pretty fast, but Sthomas stands out, with his ability to jump in quick being pretty useful.
- Supporting Leader: Stick James, due to him being the first one to set off the alarm during the invasion. He can also summon all of the inactive Stick Fighters you have in your roster during a level in the Slush Fighters Game.
- Thinking Up Portals: Stick Sean can use this to get himself or another fighter to attack quickly and/or get past enemy defenses.