Tropers: Nhaz Ul
Whatever. I just hate empty pages.
"Putting Honor Before Reason is the greatest dishonor."
This troper provides examples of:
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Type 3. But I'm not planning world domination , it's just the easiest way.note
- Beard of Evil: And I like to stroke it. Seriously, one guy told me I looked like "an evil Nhaz from an alternate universe". I wonder if he's a fellow troper.
- Berserk Button: A berserk keypad, actually.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Well, not brilliant, but I have my moments when I actually stop being lazy and get things done.
- Dark Is Not Evil: I do like to invoke the image. But I wouldn't hurt a fly.
- Death Glare: They tell me this is my default expression. When I'm really pissed off, this and Kubrick Stare helps get my point across.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Before I grew a beard, people tended to mistake me for a girl.
- Enraged By Idiocy: And twice as much at my own.
- Cultural Cringe: To contrast the Cultural Posturing of most of the people from my country.
- Fascinating Eyebrow
- I Just Want to Be Special: Why else would I fill in my TV Tropes entry?
- Knight in Sour Armor: I'm trying.
- Mad Scientist: Will become one if I'm fortunate.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to almost anyone.
- Slasher Smile: When the Death Glare doesn't work, this does.
- Stoic Spectacles: Inverted. I have the glasses and the low ponytail, but I'm nowhere near stoic.
- TV Tropes Ruined Your Life
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary: Has already.
- Villainous Cheekbones: Combined with Kubrick Stare and Death Glare.