Tropers: Nhaz Ul
Whatever. I just hate empty pages.
This troper provides examples of:
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Type 3. But I'm not planning world domination , it's just the easiest way.note
- Beard of Evil: And I like to stroke it. Seriously, one guy told me I looked like "an evil Nhaz from an alternate universe". I wonder if he's a fellow troper.
- Berserk Button: A berserk keypad, actually.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Well, not brilliant, but I have my moments when I actually stop being lazy and get things done.
- Dark Is Not Evil: I do like to invoke the image. But I wouldn't hurt a fly. note
- Death Glare: They tell me this is my default expression. When I'm really pissed off, this and Kubrick Stare helps get my point across.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Before I grew a beard, people tended to mistake me for a girl.
- Enraged by Idiocy: And twice as much at my own.
- Fascinating Eyebrow
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I hulk out frequently, over the smallest things.
- I Just Want to Be Special: Why else would I fill in my TV Tropes entry?
- Knight in Sour Armor: I'm trying.
- Know-Nothing Know-It-All
- Mad Scientist: Will become one if I'm fortunate.
- Misplaced Nationalism: You are advised not to call the Cyrillic alphabet "Russian" (or claim Russians invented it) within earshot of me unless you have a death wish. Other than that, I'm not into Cultural Posturing.
- My Country Tis of Thee That I Sting: You're free to talk almost any trash about Bulgaria's politics and I won't mind (most of it would be true anyway and if so, I'd even happily join you).
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to almost anyone.
- Self-Deprecation: A mechanism to keep my ego in check. As evident from this page, it doesn't always work.
- Shrinking Violet: When not hulking out, I'm in this state, never taking the initiative and mumbling all to myself for fear of saying or doing something wrong.
- Slasher Smile: When the Death Glare doesn't work, this does.
- Stoic Spectacles: Inverted. I have the glasses and the low ponytail, but I'm nowhere near stoic.
- TV Tropes Ruined Your Life
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Vocabulary: Has already.
- Villainous Cheekbones: Combined with Kubrick Stare and Death Glare.
- Unstoppable Rage: When I hulk out.
Tropes in TRON: Uprising fan fiction TRON: Revolution:
- After-Action Patch-Up: How Beck gains Paige's trust.
- An Arm and a Leg: During their battle, Tesler has his leg cut off by Paige. He transfers the "deletion" onto her disc, severing her leg instead.
- And This Is for...: Paige before she kills Tesler.
- Asshole Victim: Paige's unusual nonchalant reaction to getting four of Pavel's Mooks killed comes from her knowledge that all of them are handpicked for their ruthlessness.
- Call a Rabbit a "Smeerp"/Hold Your Hipogriffs: I use those rather heavily, replacing normal words with computer terms, especially for slurs (glitch = bitch, malware = lowlife, shareware = whore, etc.)
- Continuation Fic: Since Disney all but cancelled Uprising.
- Defector from Decadence: Paige finally switches sides. Not really a spoiler.
- Flashback Echo: Beck has a glitch as an effect from the time he lost his identity when he stands at the exact place it happened. It gives Paige the final confirmation that it's him behind the mask.
- Reformed, but Rejected: Paige is afraid this will happen to her. She's right.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: CLU allows Paige to see Tesler's memories so she can go on one and dispose of the general. It works.
- The Un-Reveal: Paige has figured out Beck's identity before he takes off his mask.
- Ungrateful Bitch: As in the show, Paige is initially furious at the Renegade for taking on Tesler, despite needing the help.
Tropes in Harry Potter fan fiction Sever not the Lily flower, lest you bleed in the mud:
- Faux Symbolism: I may be dropping too much symbolism in this. Just look at the title.
- For Want of a Nail: What If? Snape didn't call Lily a Mudblood?
- Give Geeks a Chance: Lily does.
- Love Redeems: The ultimate idea of the fic is to show how much better Snape's life would have been if he had done an effort to keep Lily in his life.
- My God, What Did I Almost Do: Severus is terrified that he almost called Lily a Mudblood.