Pages describing works
Pages describing people
means cleavage, cleavage, cleavage,
and I start to miss you, baby, sometimes." "Got ourselves a serial killer! Love those — always something to look forward to!"
Tropes slapped on me by other tropers.
This space reserved for vandalism. Do your best or your worst, whichever is more interesting.
- First! * hug* —Blackmoon
- Second!note * offers coffee* —Bisected8
- Third!note * gives seat and a menu* —jcruz
- Fourth! note * Calls you Nomnom * —Shlapintogan
- Fifth! * has nothing interesting to say* —The Jackal
- HERE'S YOUR COMBO BREAKER. —Anonymous User
- Thanks, you're a doll. Here, have a biscuit. —I. Adams
- Here's to one of my favorite people on the fora and a fellow Regina Spektor fan. - Krrackknut
- Cheers, kiddo, I'm very fond of you too. —I. Adams
- Wow, so you must be one of the other infinitesimal fraction of people who have also played Siren! :D I admire your passion in the Satoshi Kon remembrance thread as well :P Anyway, cheers. — Rbx5
- Not only that, I belong in that next-to-non-existent fraction of Western gamers who actually loved that Guide Dang It of a game. We're a rare breed indeed. —I. Adams
- VANDALISM!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - A Crack In Time
- First! I/we have stolen elements of your page formatting for my/our own nefarious purposes. (Also, we must talk about horror and mindscrew some time!) Thank you for being memorable - Noaqiyeum
- Wild OZBOURNE appears! Wild OZBOURNE used VANDALIZE! It's super effective!
- I'm here for comedic purposes. Oh look! Is this a clue? - WUE
- Thanks for vandalizing c: Your icon collection here isn't half bad either c| - SmandyDandy
- Watson is not gay! —Sean Murray I
- I know! That's why the notion is preposterous! —I. Adams
- A fellow horror fan! So, do you like the blood and gore fueled films, or just the mind screwy ones? - rifflet
- I prefer to stay away from films that veer into downright Gorn territory, but I don't mind blood and gore in moderate amounts. I usually find mind screws and psychological horror more interesting though. —I. Adams
- It would be improper for me to leave this page with just one vandalism, so... [ahem]: HAY IRONY, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU? I BET YOU'RE STILL CATCHING ALL MANNER OF PANSY DISEASES, LIKE THE COLD OR SOMETHING. Y'KNOW WHAT I CAUGHT THE OTHER DAY? FUCKING DYSENTERY. AND THEN I WALKED TO OREGON. YEAH. WELL YOU JUST KEEP BEING ALL MADE OF FRAILTY AND FAIL AND I'LL BE OVER HERE BEING MADE OF MANLINESS. Just kidding <3 —You know who, don't even pretend that you don't.
- What is this supposed to be? —> ( つ Д ;) Also,shigeRU MIyaMOTOOH ! Nohaynicklibre
- First, didn't know you were a reinvention of Jayden until just now. Cool! Second, miss ya! Come back to IRC sometime! — TParadox