Hello there. If you are reading this, you, like me, probably suffer from a horrible case of Tv Tropes Ruined My Life
and perhaps, like me, have an insatiable need to pimp the pages of each and every fandom you've ever been interested in. Welcome to the sweet insanity. Feel free to edit my page, I probably misspelled half of this (I'm kinda dyslexic) or simply say "hello" at the bottom of the page :)
Tropes that existin my life
- Ambiguously Gay: I don't "look it", but the GSA takes up most of my free time and my friends and I are definitely Cast Fullof Gay. People put two and two together.
- Anti-Hero: Type 1. At least I admit it.
- Beserk Button: Transphobia. Well, sexism, homophobia, racism or any other form of bigotry, but especially any hatred aimed at the trans community. And don't talk to me about Stephanie Meyers.
- Brainy Brunette
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Absolutely.
- Dandere: Sometimes. I'm the snark knight, the other 90% percent of the time, but have been told by my closest friends I'm pretty much Effy Stonem on the outside and Emily Fitch on the in.
- Die for Our Ship: Averted. I can't stand shipping wars...and I'm a multi-shipper in almost every fandom I'm in. It's one of the reasons I avoid internet forums.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Ethical Slut: It's more of an Informed Attribute, since I'm fairly conservative in my own sex life, but I'm totally a pro-sex feminist.
- Fag Hag: according to my gay guys friends.
- Nerdy And Proud: Otherwise would I really be on this site?
- Geeky Turn-On: Quickest way to my heart.
- Genius Ditz: I have terrific grades and can argue/debate almost anything but tend to somewhat...out of it...at times.
- Granola Girl
- Guilty Pleasure: Fanfiction, Code Geass, anime in general....this website.
- Hollywood Atheist: Averted. I have a very happy life and don't hold any resentment towards a God I don't believe exists (which would be silly). I also don't hate organized religion as long as it stays out of laws and I respect religious people as long as they don't try to force their beliefs on me.
- Hollywood Pudgy: My BMI is average but I have never, ever felt truly thin, even when I was fairly underweight.
- If It's You, It's Okay: Zachary Quinto. I wouldn't kick Tim Roth out of my bed, either...
- Lawful Neutral
- Lipstick Lesbian
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Averted. I've been mistaken for one several times and I've fallen in love with a few. It never ends well.
- Otaku Surrogate
- Political Correctness Gone Mad: Have been accused several times, but in the South almost anyone who is even slightly politically incorrect gets blasted with this.
- The Snark Knight
- The Spock: In my group of friends, most of whom happen to be Mc Coys. Making me The Only Sane Man at times.
- The Tyler Durden: I was this in high school. If you knew how calm I am in real life, that should be a clue as to how vanilla my high school was.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Oh, so much. I only ship about 3 het pairings, at most. Not because Hetis Ew but because I have an over-sensitive gaydar, apparently.