Just some nobody who attends college and buys a lot of DVD's.
- many of the people who live in my area
- reality shows (nothing but glorified game shows)
- things that glorify vanity and encourage stupidity
- Dane Cook
- Hans Zimmer and his clones at Remote Control Productions
Tropes That Describe Me:
- Adult Child: I still live with my parents.
- Basement-Dweller: I do live in a basement but only because I moved down there. It was also the only place to safely contain a waterbed.
- Broken Bird: A long time ago.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Is this trope.
- Conspiracy Theorist: I like to create them.
- The Eeyore: During the broken bird days.
- The Insomniac: During high school, I went through cycles in which I stayed awake for two days straight.
- The Movie Buff: I do co-run a movie themed forum site. (Shameless plug: www.forum.reelsociety.com)
- Must Have Caffeine: I can't drink coffee (I am unable to tolerate the taste) so I have mass quantities of Pepsi Max instead.
- No Social Skills: I am not good with people I don't know. I also had a book chucked at me once after I was surprised to find out that one guy in a seventh grade class was actually a girl.
- Older Than They Look: I almost never get carded at movie theatres and was able to get alcoholic drinks on a cruise at 17 (I had one sip and it tasted awful).
- The Voiceless: I didn't speak until I was three and a half years old.
Tropes in a script I am writing, Council Estate of the Damned:
- How am I the first person to vandalize your page?
- RL Nice