Trivia: School Days
- Development Hell: Cross Days was delayed no less than SIX times, from its original release date of February 2009 to March 19th, 2010.
- Fan Translation: A partial translation patch was released in August 2010 by Sekai Project and endorsed by the game's maker, 0verflow. Later, when the game was licensed, the fan translators became the official localization team.
- No Export for You: Despite the attention the anime has gotten and it being two years old as of this writing, there's been no mention of a Western localization, possibly due to the infamous ending and the circumstances regarding it.
- Subverted now, it is now available for watching at Crunchyroll for U.S. viewers, but not a single major home-release licensor like Funimation, Section23, or Bandai Entertainment would pick the series up for the very same reasons above.
- Although recently Funimation has been deleting fansubs from Youtube. Make of that what you will.
- And now the latest version of the visual novel is being licenced for US release.
- And FINALLY, Discotek Media grabbed the anime adaption.
- The Danza: Minami Obuchi is voiced by Minami Kuribayashi.
- Too Soon: The "Nice Boat" incident. To summarize: The last episode of the TV series features Sekai brutally stabbing Makoto to death, Kotonoha cutting off Makoto's head, Kotonoha slitting Sekai's throat, cutting her stomach open to confirm whether she was pregnant, then sailing away with Makoto's severed head. The day before the episode aired, a 16-year-old Japanese girl stabbed her father to death, so the episode was replaced with a thirty-minute slideshow, which included a shot of a boat.