Film watched: GorgoBefore being released on DVD and Digital, it only aired twice on its premiere day. It was taken down from rotation due to copyright disputes.
- Crow's nesting an egg for a Spix's macaw. He soon gains another egg.
- Crow fires hot lead to weasels trying eat the eggs. Meanwhile, Pearl is in Los Angeles with film critic Leonard Maltin to present today's experiment, Gorgo. He says that the film sent two of his assistants to the hospital.
- Mike and the Bots put a production of Waiting for Gorgo.
- Mike tries to play Trivial Pursuit: William Sylvester edition with Crow and Servo, but the two don't care.
- The Nanites set up a circus with live animals, carnival games, acrobats and Nate the Clown. Mike drops some quarters, which causes chaos and destruction to the circus and Nate the Clown.
- Crow and Servo are screwed with the mob over erotic calenders, as they can't find a single woman in today's film. Mike points two; one in Nara Island, another during Mama Gorgo's rampage. Pearl and Maltin are shocked as the film gave no effect to Mike or the Bots. For a worse film, Maltin suggests one with Mickey Rourke, and teams up with Pearl for future experiments.
The MST3K presentation contains examples of:
- Big "Shut Up!": Tom gives one when the obnoxious reporter gives one navel contemplating monologue too many.
- British Teeth: Mike quips that Gorgo has the best teeth in England.
- The Cameo: Leonard Maltin appears to advise Pearl on what bad movies to show Mike and the bots. He recommends this; though he confesses to liking it himself (having given it an above-average rating in his movie guide), although it supposedly put some of his assistants into intensive care.
- Celebrity Resemblance: One of the charters Mike and the Bots see is dubbed Samuel Beckett.
- Contemplate Our Navels: A reporter repeatedly gives speeches of this nature during the film's climax, much to Mike and the Bots' annoyance.Crow: WOULD YOU DIE?!
- Continuity NodCrow: Hi, I'm Gorgo - but I'm not Mormo of the thousand-faced moon.
Crow: Go play on Gamera's back, kid, I'm not into it.
- Maltin's appearance, as well as referencing the rather favorable review he gave it, is also a call-back to a bit in the earlier Laserblast episode where Mike and the 'bots, reading his movie guide, rank movies as "better" or "worse" in comparison to Laserblast's 2½ stars.
- Dumbass Has a Point: Crow and Mike's conversation about Crow getting a nest built on his head:Mike: See, what I don't understand is how you didn't notice them actually building a nest.Crow: Well, I was aware of some activity, Mike, but ::tch:: it's the top of my head! I suppose you know everything that's going on on the top of your head at all times?Mike: ::beat:: I guess not...
- Empathy Doll Shot:Mike: (as the shot cuts to tanks) Now tanks are brought in to roll over the doll!
- Inherently Funny Words: "Dorkin."
- Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds: This time Mike accidentally brings chaos to the Nanites' circus (with Nate the Clown) by dropping a few quarters, causing death & freeing the wild animals.
- Fridge Horror: This is the last episode where the Nanites appear, and they're never mentioned again.
- Missing Episode: Before the DVD was released, this episode had only aired twice. Both airings were on the same day.
- Separated by a Common Language: During Mama Gorgo's rampage, Servos says that some of the people were sent "to hospital from university".
- Shout-Out: When the boat is being rocked by the volcanic eruption at the start of the film:Crow: Mike, Servo? For what its worth, my heart will go on.
- Visible Boom Mic: Rare for MST3K - at 9 minutes in, Servo says "Hey, Mike Nelson!" and Mike says "Hey, Tom Servo!". When Mike turns his head you can see his microphone sticking out in front of his mouth.
- Though it's not that rare, you can actually see it in most Mike episodes. They even have one for Robot Mike in Prince of Space!