"We are the supreme race! We have the supreme weapons!"
—We have the supreme pizzas!Film watched: Teenagers from Outer Space
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation has examples of:
- Behavioral Conditioning/Harmless Electrocution: Joel uses this on his robots to get them to stop saying "NBC Mystery Movie!" whenever they see a flashlight.
- Running Gag:
- People being trapped in those huge '50s car trunks.
- Characters singing certain songs to themselves.
- Speed Sex: When Derek stands up from kissing Betty on the grass, Joel yells "Done!"
- Take That:Leader: We are the supreme race! We have the supreme weapon!
Crow: Ah, turn Rush Limbaugh off.