Recap: Mystery Science Theater 3000 S 08 E 06 The Undead
Film watched: The Undead
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode of this movie contains examples of:
- Brain BleachServo: You know, Smolkin's naked sometimes, Mike.Mike: ...Oh, damn you, Servo.
- Damned by Faint Praise: When the Observers are looking over the results of the IQ tests given to the castObserver: The one called "Gypsy" did rather well. 80th Percentile among robots of her kind, of which there is only one.
- Flashback Stares: The 'bots insist that Mike provides a COMPLETE recap of events up to and before his employment at Deep 13 - unfortunately, they send him back too far (complete with Kubrick Stare.)Mike: Never figured out why they fired me... hmm. I was late a lot, there was that... quite a bit, actually... showed up that one time from that kegger - I was all stinky, I hadn't showered... punched that guy from accounting that one time...Tom: [nervous] Th-this isn't helping, Mike...Mike: Someone really had it out for me, though... think I know who it was... oh, yeah...Crow: [nervous] M-mike, honey... you're... you're scaring us...
- Insistent Terminology: Pen-DRAGON, as opposed to PENDRA-gon.
- Overly Long Gag: Bobo taking his sweet time making a sandwich with Observer's brain.
- Phlebotinum Breakdown: Livia, a witch from the film, escapes into the SoL, but is unable to control her powers and winds up transformed into a bottle of bleach.
- Running GSTAY!!!!ag
- Shout-Out: When the knight who gets Mugged for Disguise first appears, Mike sings "Me in white satin..."