The KTMA Segments:Segment 1
- Joel shows how Crow was frozen into the SOL's Christmas tree, and that they're doing another Gamera movie.
- Joel checks up at Servo, who compliments Crow as a Christmas tree. Joel then answers a message about his hair stylist, which leads him to roll credits up to the stylist's name.
- Joel answers some more messages, and asks Gypsy to do her Godzilla impression. Joel then asks the viewers about their opinions about colorization.
- More messages are answered, including members of the "Coalition of Friends for Giant Mutant Turtles" and the "Friends of the Coalition for Giant Slimey Lizards with Long Nasty Tongues". Cambot replays footage from Gamera and Barugon's bout, which Servo concludes that it was a fair fight.
- Joel thanks the viewers for their calls, and Cambot replays footage of Crow's freezing. Joel explains the Christmas and Hannukah to Gypsy, to which the two sing "O Tannenbaum" to Crow.
The KTMA version provides examples of:
- Absentee Actor: Trace Beaulieu was not present during the episode's production, as he was visiting relatives. To explain this, Joel had Crow was cryogenically frozen into a Christmas tree.
- The Other Darrin: In this case, Crow was played by J Elvis Weinstein.
- Corpsing:Scientist: [Gamera] has certain organs that nearly function like a hydroelectric plant. (Joel laughs)
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: When Gamera is sent to space.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Only aired episode where there are no bots in the theater.
- The Mads are still absent, as Joel picked out today's experiment on his own accord.
The Comedy Central version provides examples of:
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Joel rips Crow's arm off because of one during a scene where the military brings out the big guns.Crow: Oh, and that's the tanks I get?
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Joel rips Crow's other arm off for the latter comparing a scene in the movie where a rocket takes off into space to Joel's situation. The trope comes into play when Servo starts singing the MST3K Theme Song.Crow: Hey, Joel—Remind you of anything?Servo: (Singing) In the not-too-distant future...
- Notable Original Music: Tibby, Oh Tibby...
Crow: Do you realize a robot just sang a love song to a turtle?
- Interspecies Romance: It's not hard to feel more for Servo than for Kenny as we're watching the boy search for the turtle.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Crow getting his arm ripped off. Justified, as he's a robot.Crow: Hey! I need that.
- Trust-Building Blunder: Crow uses this as a practical joke on Servo.
- Voodoo Doll: During one of the host segments, they use an Ernest (Jim Varney) doll, though without his hat.
- "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue: Servo narrates one for the cast and characters of the original Gamera film.