Film watched: Devil Doll
- Crow and Servo hold a Friday Night dorm party with music speakers and a window. They only had the money for a window, but the two and Mike party on anyway.
- Pearl and Brain Guy are introduced around Ancient Rome as gods, much to her boredom. Pearl throws a toga party to liven things up, but the guests are confused because they're already wearing togas. Brain Guy then suggest a pants party, with greater success. Back on the SOL, Crow gets too deep into his "frat boy" persona and drunkenly cries over someone named Debbie.
- The demon Pitch shows up and tries to sell Crow on the perks of Devil Dolls, but Mike drives the devilish intruder away.
- Tom Servo and Crow convert the SOL bridge into an old fashioned British pub. Mike tries to pour himself a hearty stout ale, but the ale pours as slowly as possible.
- Pitch comes back to the SOL, this time teaching the Bots soul swapping. Mike gets fed up with Crow's Satanic ways and tells Pitch to scram. In the meantime, Servo transfers his soul to a toaster strudel, which he remains stuck in for the rest of the experiment.
- Mike finds himself caged and dressed up as Hugo, at the mercy of Crow (dressed as Vorelli) and Servo (as the leggy assistant—who, it should be noted, is still a toaster strudel). Meanwhile in Rome, Pearl and Brain Guy go to the arena to see a gladiator show. Much to their surprise, the gladiator today is Bobo.
The MST3K treatment provides examples of:
- And Now For Something Completely Different: Servo sits through the last portion of the movie in the form of a delicious apple Toaster Strudel.
- Becoming the Mask: "DEBBIIIIIIEEEEEE!"
- Big "WHAT?!": Crow tries to make a deal with Pitch for a devil dolls and later soul transference. In the end, he also dresses a sleeping Mike up like Hugo and constructs a cage around him, while he acts like Vorelli. When Mike questions these acts and tries to stop him, Crow has this reaction.
- Comically Missing the Point:Mike: Crow! How could you make a deal with the Devil?!Crow: At prices like these, how could I not?
- Crowd Chant: As the audience applauds at the conclusion of Vorelli's show and the performers take a final bow.Mike and the 'bots: Hugo! Hugo! Hugo! BUTT LADY! BUTT LADY! BUTT LADY!
- Deal with the Devil: Pitch returns to offer Crow the power of soul transference. After Mike talks him out of a deal for literal dolls.
- Fan Nickname: In-Universe, there is no Magda, only "Butt Lady".
- Hypocritical Humor:Crow: Puppets. Hate 'em.
- Insistent Terminology: Pitch reminds Mike that he is a devil, not the Devil.
- Oh, Crap!: During Hugo's attack on Vorelli, Mike remembers that he once gave his niece a devil doll.
- Paranoia Fuel: In-Universe:Crow: (as Hugo threatens Vorelli with a knife) Look familiar, Mike?Servo: It may. Soon.Crow: Heh-heh-heh-heh.Mike: (chuckles nervously)
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Servo's Toaster Strudel form.
- Running Gag: Magda's partially exposed rear comes up every time she appears on screen after that portion of her outfit (or lack of?) is revealed.