[[caption-width-right:350:We had a good time this weekend, didn't we?]]
Film watched: ''Film/DevilDoll''
* Crow and Servo hold a Friday Night dorm party with music speakers and a window. They only had the money for a window, but the two and Mike party on anyway.
* Pearl and Brain Guy are introduced around AncientRome as gods, much to her boredom. Pearl throws a toga party to liven things up, but the guests are confused because they're ''already'' wearing togas. Brain Guy then suggest a pants party, with greater success. Back on the SOL, Crow gets too deep into his "frat boy" persona and drunkenly cries over someone named Debbie.
* The demon Pitch shows up and tries to sell Crow on the perks of Devil Dolls, but Mike drives the devilish intruder away.
* Tom Servo and Crow convert the SOL bridge into an old fashioned British pub. Mike tries to pour himself a hearty stout ale, but the ale pours as slowly as possible.
* Pitch comes back to the SOL, this time teaching the Bots soul swapping. Mike gets fed up with Crow's Satanic ways and tells Pitch to scram. In the meantime, Servo transfers his soul to a toaster strudel, which he remains stuck in for the rest of the experiment.
* Mike finds himself caged and dressed up as Hugo, at the mercy of Crow (dressed as Vorelli) and Servo (as the [[ShesGotLegs leggy]] assistant--who, it should be noted, is still a toaster strudel). Meanwhile in Rome, Pearl and Brain Guy go to the arena to see a gladiator show. Much to their surprise, the gladiator today is Bobo.
!!The [=MST3K=] treatment provides examples of:
* AndNowForSomethingCompletelyDifferent: Servo sits through the last portion of the movie in the form of a delicious apple Toaster Strudel.
* BecomingTheMask: "DEBBIIIIIIEEEEEE!"
* BigWhat: Crow tries to make a deal with Pitch for a devil dolls and later soul transference. In the end, he also dresses a sleeping Mike up like Hugo and constructs a cage around him, while he acts like Vorelli. When Mike questions these acts and tries to stop him, Crow has this reaction.
** Pitch from ''Film/SantaClaus1959'' reappears, trying to sell the Satellite of Love crew devil dolls, and eventually he teaches them how to perform the soul transference techniques from the movie.
** Also, "[[Recap/MysteryScienceTheater3000S08E14RidingWithDeath Leave Robert Denby alone!]]"
-->'''Mike''': Crow! How could you make a deal with the Devil?!
-->'''Crow''': At prices like these, how could I ''not''?
* CrowdChant: As the audience applauds at the conclusion of Vorelli's show and the performers take a final bow.
-->'''Mike and the 'bots:''' Hugo! Hugo! Hugo! BUTT LADY! BUTT LADY! BUTT LADY!
* DealWithTheDevil: [[Film/SantaClaus1959 Pitch]] returns to offer Crow the power of soul transference. After Mike talks him out of a deal for literal dolls.
* FanNickname: InUniverse, there is no Magda, only "Butt Lady".
-->'''Crow:''' Puppets. Hate 'em.
* InsistentTerminology: Pitch reminds Mike that he is ''a'' devil, not ''the'' Devil.
* OhCrap: During Hugo's attack on Vorelli, Mike remembers that he once gave his niece a devil doll.
* ParanoiaFuel: InUniverse:
-->'''Crow:''' ''(as Hugo threatens Vorelli with a knife)'' Look familiar, Mike?
-->'''Servo:''' It may. '''Soon.'''
-->'''Crow:''' [[EvilLaugh Heh-heh-heh-heh.]]
-->'''Mike:''' ''(chuckles nervously)''
* RidiculouslyCuteCritter: Servo's Toaster Strudel form.
* RunningGag: Magda's partially exposed rear comes up every time she appears on screen after that portion of her outfit (or lack of?) is revealed.
** Pitch is [[Film/GroundhogDay ''a'' devil, not ''the'' Devil.]]
** When Pitch is kicked off the SOL, he gives Crow his card and instructs him to "give me a call when [[Film/TheExorcist Max Von Sydow here isn't around.]]"
->''[[TheStinger (Hugo, hit with a chair, gets up and walks)]]''