"Love?! Ridiculous! Do you really think Radiguet has such feelings?!"Whenever Super Sentai decides to go Darker and Edgier, expect these kinds of creeps tend to appear. Of course, the Lighter and Softer ones might not be excluded from this...
Dengeki Sentai Changeman
- Star King Bazoo is a giant blue torso head with exposed organs who began his campaign of interstellar conquest and subjugation by destroying a planet of winged people so peaceful and kind that merely looking upon their smiling faces and hearing their voices will make you lose all violent impulses. All his forces are comprised of the champions of those worlds he'd already conquered, forcing them to fight for him lest he finish the absolute destruction of their homes. Not that he intends to ever let them go back, as his true form is the size of a planet, and he eats the planets he conquers.
- Great Professor Bias is the prime example of corrupters in the franchise. Having corrupted three geniuses before the show began, turning them into his students, Bias has them massacre the remaining geniuses at Academia. After kicking out Goh Omura and attempting to kill him, Bias recruits the aliens Guildos and Butchy. When Guildos tries to prove his superiority through Guild-zuno, it is revealed that both aliens are actually robots built by Bias to make the humans try harder, which he coldly tells Butchy to his face after Guildos's death. After Butchy is convinced to defect, Bias blows him up. Goh later realizes that Bias only wants his students for their brains, one of which will be used for the Giga Brain Wave, which will turn all humanity into Bias's slaves and make Bias immortal. After Yusuke saves the world from the Giga Brain Wave, Bias is reverted to a child who shifts his goals from conquest to destruction and mocks Megumi's kindness when she offers it before finally rejecting redemption.
- Back Dimensional Count Radiguet is a sadistic Ax-Crazy genocidal maniac with megalomaniacal fantasies of ruling the Vyram under an iron-fisted dictatorship. Even when Juza, his boss and the true Big Bad, arrived he planned to overthrow her but that failed. Afterwards when it looked like he would become good because of a sick girl (who became his Morality Pet while he had amnesia) whom he cured unknowingly he spurned her offer to turn good by killing her. All because she believed he could feel love. He's also the one who brainwashed Rie into being Maria for no other reason For the Evulz. His most repulsive Kick the Dog moment was when he killed her after she snapped back to being Rie. There's also the part where he tortured Tranza until he became insane and was left at the door of an asylum.
- Colonel Shadam cares nothing for his two sons and wife, as shown by his amazingly abusive treatment to Akomaru. He also shows zero honor: When Doushi Kaku showed mercy for him and the tables were turned for his side, Shadam instead uses the chance to mercilessly and brutally murder Kaku through an utter Curb-Stomp Battle. He also doesn't care about any of his subordinates; they are clay dolls created by him and he plans to discard them once they are useless to him. He doesn't care about his master either. It's all about him in his head.
- Commander Guirail is a seriously depraved creature with love of underhanded tactics, whatever it takes to win. Even children wouldn't be spared. His favorite tactic seems to be using human shields. Anyone's fair game, even his ally Yugande: After "tricking" him to work together for the common cause, Guirail makes him take full brunt of damage when the chips are down against him. He's the only one amongst Nejirejia Kingdom who knows nothing of "family/companionship" value: The moment Yugande was subjected of those things, both Hinelar and Shibolena were thoroughly disgusted and socked him with a Psycho Serum under the guise of power-up in revenge of what he did to Yugande.
- Grand Witch Grandienne deliberately sent her children out to die, brainwashed one to kill another on several occasions, banished one to Hell, and resurrected two of them as brainwashed zombies. As fitting of the family theme in GoGoFive, Grandienne stands for everything the Tatsumi family bond isn't.
- Captain Ryuya, Tatsuya Asami's Identical Grandson (give or take a few dozen "greats"), was the ultimate mastermind behind everything that occurred in the series, from the initial escape of Don Dolneiro to Gien's insanity; he was responsible for the crisis that took place in the finale (he had seen two futures — one in which 1/3 of the 21st century is destroyed and one in which the 31st century ceases to exist). To make matters worse, the only reason he was trying to manipulate everything was that he had received a vision that he would die in both futures.
- Dezumozorlya is an Eldritch Abomination with a God Complex who has launched genocidal wars against innocent planets for no reason other than Fantastic Racism, for fun, or because the people of those worlds refused to worship him as a god. He's also an extreme Omnicidal Maniac who takes sheer delight in the destruction it causes in the finale, and it's also the only RAPIST in Super Sentai, brainwashing Mahoro and making her give birth to Lijewl and was said to care nothing about the fact thst its acts are despicable. This thing is the Sentai version of The First Evil, except we get to see it.
- Agent Abrella sold many weapons supporting galaxy-destroying wars for fun and profit to most of the Alienizers, regardless of how many lives were taken. Once a galaxy is destroyed, he moves to the next to generate profit and destruction. Abrella treats any and all crime as a business opportunity, and it doesn't matter if you're destroying cities, selling slaves, pawning stolen merchandise, or filming child pornography, as long as the price is right, he'll be more than happy to sell you the tools you need to further your enterprise. And his Villainous Breakdown near the end of the series was caused merely because the Dekarangers were ruining his transactions. Yes, Abrella himself caused a citywide destruction spree and nearly destroyed the whole of the Space Police ''just so he could keep his job''.
- Hades Wise God Dagon, leader of the Infershia Pantheon of Hades Gods, is dedicated to the revival of the Dark God N Ma. Adhering to the Dark Precepts, Dagon shows no regret in executing his fellow God Ifrit when Ifrit fails to defeat the Magirangers within a time limit. Dagon soon shows his true colors by cheating, and when the good-hearted Hades God Titan attempts to seal away N Ma within himself, Dagon ambushes and kills him, releasing N Ma to devour Magitopia, earth and even Infershia as well. Betraying and attempting to kill his honorable companion Sphinx, Dagon later rejects her offer to ally with the humans, claiming all he desires is destruction and to see "the ultimate nightmare."
- Long the Infinity Dragon has to remove all worldly attachments from a person by systematically destroying everything they love in order to create the god of destruction and destroy the world. He did it four thousand years ago to Maku, causing the original rebellion, the Kensei had to use a forbidden technique and be turned into animals before he could destroy the world. Years later, Long destroys Jan and Rio's hometown. Jan loses his mother, forcing him to be raised in the jungle. Rio is taken in by Master Shafu, but eventually turns away and seeks evil power to get revenge on anyone. His motivation is boredom, and since he's an ancient being, he thinks he has all the rights to manipulate these lesser creatures for his own amusement at their expense.
- If it's possible for a show that's relatively dark from the beginning to have a Knight of Cerebus, Sujigarano Akumaro would qualify. The Gedoushu at large wanted to create enough anguish to cause the Sanzu River to rise high enough to flood the world of the living, thus enabling their incursion thereof. Akumaro, on the other hand, wanted to open a portal to Hell because he wanted to enjoy absolute human suffering — even though said opening would destroy both the human world and the Sanzu River. He also made Fuwa Juzo's sword from Juzo's dead parents, whom he murdered himself. His monstrosity extends to even the Ayakashi who serve under him; they seem specifically made to cause as much suffering as possible in order to further his goal (using said suffering as a wedge into one of six precise points along a line, at the center of which was a portal to Hell).
- Fuwa Juzo was a remorseless Blood Knight to the point that even his fellow Gedoushu didn't trust him; he even only became a Gedoushu in the first place so that he could keep killing in spite of his sickness. Akumaro saw potential in him for his ability to walk the line between humanity and the Gedoushu and sought to use him to open the gates of Hell. However, he throws a sharp wrench into the plan, declaring that he already knew that his sword made by Akumaro was made of his parents (a fact which Akumaro had recently told him to bring him to a Despair Event Horizon), and that he didn't care.
- Buredoran/Brajira is a fallen Gosei Angel seeking to destroy and rebuild the world because he deems it corrupt. In the distant past he murdered his allies to become more powerful, after which he escapes into the future, where he manipulates an alien army into invading Earth and unseals monsters born of pollution he himself sealed away to do his dirty work. After his memory is erased and he is enslaved by Robogog, he develops a relationship with Metal Alice. Together, they restore his memory and destroy Robogog. As thanks, Brajira murders a wounded Metal Alice. Brainwashing Gosei Knight, Brajira tries to enact his plan by using massive drills to destroy the world. When fatally wounded, he decides to just destroy the planet anyway, even though he canít make a new one. While claiming the world is corrupt, his attitude and omnicidal tendencies expose his noble motives as hollow and prove him to be just a madman with a god complex.
- Basco ta Jolokia represents Selfish Evil, and is far worse than his boss and his replacement/dad. He betrayed the Red Pirates, leaving Aka Red to his apparent demise and Marvelous alone, while stealing several of their gathered treasures under the pretense that "you have to sacrifice something to get something else", which means that if he wants something, he sacrifices anything to get it and isn't above blackmail. He would hurt children, blow up schools and youngsters, and betray allies, including the Morality Pet, for anything he wants. He does all that with a cheery smile befitting of a Troll and did it for profit and whatever fun he wants. Basco's disposition is usually cheery and jovial, but when he is the main focus, the situation gets even worse than when Space Empire Zangyack is the main focus.
- Enter/Dark Buster started with his "attempts" to appease his Majesty Messiah. This involves causing misery as much as he likes and pulling Unwilling Roboticisation, even on children, using them as human shields in much more frequently than Guirail could even muster and, on top of that, having a blast while doing them with an unabashedly relaxed, but still nasty speech pattern peppered with French phrases. Even after Messiah is apparently destroyed, he seems to escalate his horrors, going so far as to implant himself with two cards containing backups of Messiah's data—one of which also contains Masato Jin's data — in order to become the new Messiah, as well as implant Hiromu with another card to serve as his Soul Jar, forcing the Go-Busters to face the possibility of killing Hiromu in order to stop Messiah once and for all. He even threatens to harm Hiromu so grievously as to put him into a coma, just so that he can keep his Soul Jar alive without worrying about Hiromu attempting to off himself — assuming the card would let him do so.