Funny: To the Moon
To The Moon
- Just about everything Neil says.
- When Eva is removing River from John's memories and Neil is trying to stop her, Eva calls Neil:
Eva: Hello, Neil.
Dr. Neil: Village idiot.
- Eva even made a note about him
- The RPG-styled fight between Neil/Eva and the squirrel at the start of the game.
- "You are so getting resetted."
- And while it later becomes a "Funny Aneurysm" Moment, Eva proves she's Not So Above It All by enabling Neil's tastebuds just as he's about to start eating pickled olives with Johnny.
- Neil and Eva's attempts to convince Johnny to go to space at various points during his memories after being unable to locate the source of his wish, even though he doesn't want to up until the point that River dies:
Neil: FREE PONY RIDES IN SPAAAAAACE!!!
- Also when trying to convince a young Johnny to go to space after being unable to locate the source, he impersonates a NASA employee. Being Neil, it's as hammy as humanly possible.
- The dreadful movie Eva makes to try and encourage young Johnny to go to the moon. The icing on the cake is that its title is "To The Moon". You can then find an NPC outside the theatre who dismisses To The Moon as pretentious, saying it lacks a certain je ne sais quoi.
- When River and Johnny are pony-riding:
- Neil chasing Eva through memory loops and fighting off "Zombievas" by magically firing out potted plants.
- In the ending sequence, while Eva and Neil are watching Johnny's space shuttle launch, Neil attempts to casually sidle up next to and put his hand on Eva, who promptly smacks him away.
- One of the Steam trading cards for the game is called "Sharing Olives". The picture on the card is the (toy) platypus eating olives with the blue and yellow rabbit. The card's description is "Because this totally happened in the game.".
- When Lily puts her kids to bed.
Tommy: I don't wanna go to school...Lily: It's Sunday.
- The mock-up game Neil makes of the Johnny and Eva story in the minisode, including hordes of "zombievas" as enemies. It's as funny as it is tasteless.
- It starts off with Neil and Eva chatting in a meeting room, when in come the very flirtatious Dr.'s McMillan.
Willis: Why, if it weren't for my back, I'd pick you up and... (notices Neil and Eva) Hey.Eva: Hey.Willis: ...it's snowing outside.Neil: Yeah... it sure is.
(Beat before the McMillans run out into the hall)
- The boy attempts to play fetch with the bird with a paper airplane. Instead of giving it back to him, the bird just runs off with the plane, or at one point, even dunks it in the lake and uses it as a boat.
- The nurse and the teacher chasing the boy through the corridors of the school, using a number of Scooby-Dooby Doors, set to the tune of a Suspiciously Similar Song of "Yakety Sax".