open/close all folders
- The secret skaters are one big, long, Crowning Moment of Funny, from Marvel Comics characters like Spider-Man and Iron Man, to movie characters like Darth Maul and Shrek, to musicians like Gene Simmons.
- Many of Bam Margera's voice clips.
"WHYYYY?!""Oh, that's some BULL—[bleep]"[constant bleeps]
- The whole "Darren Thorne's Pro Ping-Pong" Running Gag hidden inside the earlier titles. THUG Pro then brings back said gag as a billboard advertisement for a game, being sold at GameScam.
- Canada in Pro Skater 3 has a goal in which you have to "Get Chuck Unstuck". "Chuck" is a child whose tongue is stuck to a pole, while being endlessly harassed by bullies. The solution? Grind on his tongue. Afterwards, he goes running around, holding his tongue in pain.
- The song "Drunken Lullabies" turns just about any mission in Pro Skater 4 into a CMoF, especially Bam Margera's Pro Challenge.
- The scene in THUG where Bam is mesmerized by the Russian tanks.
Bam: Mmmmm, tanks... Aww, tank—look at these tanks. Damn, look at these tanks.
Bam: It's sooo good... We can't go skating right now, look at these tanks! Damn!
- And then, after Sparrow apologizes to you, and Todd orders the both of you to get going:
- Every scene in THUG2 with Paulie "Wheels of Fury" Ryan.
"Oh, you want some of me? [spins around and hits you in the knee] BRING IT ON, BITCH!!""Please keep all hands and feet inside the port-a-potty as you...TAKE A DRINK, BITCH!!""Me grande chorizo es el jefe mamacita!" (Rough translation: "My large sausage is the head mama!")"Hey lady, let's see them sweater pickles! OPEN UP SHOP!"
- Bam scaring Eric Sparrow in THUG2:
Bam: [pointing a chainsaw at Sparrow] Did you ever think the last words you would hear would be...[Sparrow Screams Like a Little Girl]Bam: [takes off mask] ...Hello, butt-nuggets!
Bam: Like that: 50 points if you can get someone to hose their pants.[close-up of Sparrow's crotch, soaked in urine]Sparrow: Come on, that's sweat!Bam: Whooo...and 20 points if there's any luggage in the trunk.[you back your chair away from Sparrow]Sparrow: What? I had a fruit salad, all right?
- It's then revealed that Sparrow was scared so bad, that he wet AND soiled himself.
- "You like it? It's my BMW: My Boozed-up Moron Wagon!"
- Eric Sparrow attempting to do a trick off a high ledge, only to crash into a wiener cart instead.
Sparrow: Check me out! I'm goin' BIG! OH SH—[bleep]!!Mike V: Dude, could he suck any more?Muska: Yo, it's kind of ironic, man. [picks up a wiener and waves it in front of Mike] Him nailing a wiener cart...get it?
- At the end of THUG2, Nigel Beaverhausen being given what he believes to be the World Destruction Tour highlight tape. What he ends up getting is Phil Margera defecating, yelling to his wife that there's no more toilet paper, and then proceeding to wipe with a towel. Nigel's reaction is priceless. And the best part? This was on live television.
Tony: Thank you, world, for tuning in! But before we go, we'd like to leave you with one little thing...[Bam sneaks in and pulls down Nigel's pants, as Nigel emits a high-pitched shriek]
- The "real" World Destruction Tour montage shows footage of the pro skaters...but once it gets to Bam Margera, most of the clips are of him bailing.
- It's important to practice good hygiene, at least if you wanna run with my team, I'm about to get into some shit that I've seen, this fool's breath is so bad it'll melt your ice cream!
- I LIKE DIRT! AND DIRT LIKES ME! I LIKE THE MUD! STUCK IN MY TEETH! ALL IN MY FINGERS! BETWEEN MY TOES! I EVEN LIKE IT! UP MY NOSE!
- "Now everyone thinks they can skate like Tony."
- "No. No. Uh-uh. Nooo... YOU. Get in the van."
- The American Wasteland commercial, in which Tony slams into a glass wall with a loading screen.
- Proving Ground's "Hecklers" commercial.
Pigeon Bam: [reacting to a person in the game being punched] Oh man, that's too bad... Hey, we should go crap in someone's soup.[sound of pigeons taking flight]
- The Neversoft logo for Project 8 begins as Nightmare Fuel like many of their other logos, but it quickly turns into Nightmare Retardant when the alien picks up a skateboard, and begins dancing to "Chase the Devil" as disco lights shine down.