Funny: The Undertaker
Despite being an Undead representation of death and darkness, everyone's favorite zombie/part-time biker wrestler can be Actually Pretty Funny. Laugh In Peace.
- Both Undertaker and Kane get one for this. (As an explanation: in the weeks prior to No Mercy, Undertaker had been assaulted, been accused of infidelity, and had his hand broken by Brock Lesnar, and Kane had to deal with the Katie Vick situation.)
- See the Celebrity Deathmatch example on the main page under Do Not Call Me Mark.
- During the early part of the InVasion storyline, Undertaker, as the most over of the faces, would spend a lot of time playing straight man to Enemy Mine heels "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Kurt Angle.
- Undertaker, clearly frustrated and up to here with the fans crapping over promos, responded to the WHAT chants thusly: "I'll tell you what, why don't you say "what" if you like to sleep with your own sister." Half the fans chanted "WHAT" again, the other half cracked up.
Fan: You suck!The Undertaker: Your Momma sucks!
- Undertaker tells off a fan during a match:
- There was also the time JBL brought in a midget version of the Undertaker. The unfortunate midget ended up being lifted up and chokeslammed by the real Undertaker after trying to join The Undertaker in a post-match darkness salute.
- An early funny moment happened during a Christmas 1993 broadcast in which Paul Bearer and The Undertaker were taunting Yokozuna by showing him the large casket they were building for him:
Undertaker: Merry Christmas, Yokozuna....ho....ho....ho.....
- "Next time, KNOCK!"
- During Vince McMahon's feud with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, McMahon arranged a match with Undertaker and Kane. He then proceeds to insult them, calling them handicapped. Taker was not happy.
Taker: "You need to watch your ass. Because the next time you get out of line with either one of us, you're gonna be the one handicapped." *turns his back*Vince: "Fuck..."*Undertaker turns and catches him out.*Vince: "...you..."
- What does Bikertaker do after Hulk Hogan defaces his prized motorcycle? Hog-ties him to his own motorcycle and takes him for a little ride backstage. Which even got interrupted by a commercial break, and was still going when they came back, with Hogan sliding along the ground behind Taker on the motorcycle, until crashing into a deadly pile of empty cardboard boxes while Jim Ross screamed about Hogan being a human being.
- Undertaker and Paul Bearer give gaming tips for the WWF Raw video game for Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. Undertaker just had to be laughing behind all that hair. Quite possibly the narmiest thing Undertaker has ever been involved in, largely due to Paul Bearer's enthusiastic delivery. Though it's also incredibly funny hearing the mid-90's Undertaker say "Super Nintendo" and "Segaaaah...".
- This moment, where Bikertaker hands Tommy Dreamer a cup of his tobacco spit and dares him to drink it. Taker is not known for showing much emotion, which makes his expression at 8:16 that much funnier.
- During his casket match with Shawn Michaels at the 1998 Royal Rumble, Shawn stood over the casket with Undertaker inside just before closing the lid to do a D-X "Suck It" taunt. Cue Undertaker's arm suddenly shooting up from the casket and grabbing Shawn's crotch. The suddenness of it coupled with Shawn's facial expression makes it hilarious.
- When The Undertaker first appeared on the scene back in 1990, Brother Love briefly served as his manager before being replaced with Paul Bearer. Thirteen years later, Bikertaker receives an unexpected gift from The Big Show...
The whole crowd: Awwwwww...
- He also got something else in one of those giant gift boxes...a puppy!
- When an intern suffers an, erm, "accident" at the 1997 Slammy Awards, even Taker has trouble maintaining his composure.
- From the same award ceremony, Undertaker responded to the chants of "Kill the clown!" directed at Doink with "That clown is going to need an undertaker real soon."
- As stated before, The Undertaker is well-known for being The Stoic on-camera. But apparently, with house shows, it's a different story...
- And even with the live shows, he still sometimes gets an opportunity to mouth off.
- It's always funny when a wrestler messes up their lines, but when the Undertaker does it? Priceless, as seen in this infamous Ministry of Darkness promo. Bonus points to him for not Corpsing in the process (no pun intended, of course).
- Bikertaker engages in a hardcore pillow fight (and later, a hardcore food fight) on Jimmy Kimmel Live. No, really.
- "HELLO, BOYS!!!"
- The Undertaker doing his best impression of a trap-door spider.
- Northeastern folks might be familiar with radio and television personality Uncle Vito aka Ranger Danger and his comedic mishaps. In these sketches, Ranger Danger effectively demonstrates what not to say or do in front of The Undertaker.
- In particular, mentioning the effects of steroids on testicles didn't please Undertaker at all.
- During this interview with Regis and Kathie Lee, Taker seems unusually friendly; not only does he actually shake hands with the hosts, he also gives probably one of the most out-of-character responses of his entire career:
Regis: And how are you, Undertaker?The Undertaker: (little voice) Fine...
Regis: (singsong voice) I see you! Come out, come out, wherever you are!
- In this earlier interview, he does a better job of remaining in character, but that doesn't stop Regis from poking at him.
- Taker later gets back at Regis by measuring him up for a casket during this WrestleMania 7 promo.
- Apparently, back in in 1992, Simon Cowell thought it would be a good idea for Undertaker to sing a song for the latest WrestleMania album. Oh, dear... Before you ask, yes, WrestleMania: The Album, also featuring Bret Hart, Randy Savage and others, has been inducted into WrestleCrap.
- During this 1993 match, Johnny Polo keeps referring to The Undertaker as "The Underwear Taker". Pray no one ever tries that as a gimmick...
- During NBC's WrestleMania 27 special, the Triple H vs. Undertaker match comes out. Triple H makes his entrance to Metallica and Motorhead just like at the event. Then it's time for Taker to make his entrance, the lights dim, the gong sounds and then... this starts playing.
- In this 1996 Buried Alive promo, The Undertaker seems to have, erm...gone into Rigor Mortis...
- What starts out as a rather somber anti-drug PSA essay reading by a little girl...is suddenly turned narmtastically hilarious when The Undertaker appears from the shadows and says "There's no hope...with dope..."
- The Deadman says, "Nice ass".
- Taker pulls a Right Behind Me on Booker T and Eddie Guerrero.
- Taker and Paul show up on the review panel, scaring the crap out of Bobby Heenan and making the rest uncomfortable.
- Undertaker referees a tennis game and delivers a flying clothesline to Andy Roddick.
- Taker and Paul sing "Happy Birthday" to Helen Hart. What.
- Note to Needles the Tailor: The Undertaker does not want fashion advice.
- One word: "PIZZA..."
- Taker owning a fan during his WWE title ladder match against Jeff Hardy.
Fan: Give him a piledriver!Taker: Shut up, stupid!
- Undertaker's debut involved some humor. Not from the Deadman himself but the announcers: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Gorilla Monsoon. Yes, you just heard Piper call Undertaker a ham hock.
Monsoon: Look at the look on the face.Piper: I don't... You think it's his coffee?
- Taker poses with Billy Gun and X-Pac, complete with DX shirt◊.
- A fairly epic backhanded compliment and Take That to Shawn Michaels on the off-air portion of "Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night":
- At Elimination Chamber 2010, after smashing John Morrison headfirst into a chamber pod that Chris Jericho tried to hide in, Taker took Morrison by the head, looked at Jericho... And knocked on the chamber pod.
- On Steve Austin's podcast, Bruce "Brother Love" Prichard told a story from back in 1991 that is definitely this. He and Undertaker leave the arena after a show and Taker still has his dark coat and creepy pale face and eye circles make-up on. They drive to the next town and get lost in a bad neighborhood. Bruce rolls down a window and asks some guy at a gas station for directions, and the guy hassles him. Then the guy freezes midsentence cause Undertaker sits up like he does in the ring, looks right at the guy and scared the hell out of the guy so bad he gave them the right directions. "WHOA MAN! You wanna go two blocks that way, then go through the light! I'm getting the fuck out of here!"
- On the last Monday Night RAW before his match against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX, Undertaker made this quote during his promo that made this troper chuckle, It can be seen here:
(...) Three things that canít be beat Ė Death, Taxes, and The Streak.
- Which becomes one hell of a "Funny Aneurysm" Moment when Lesnar proceeded to break the Streak.
- He nicknamed Scott Hall "Eeyore" because he complained so much.
- A promo building up to a match with Goldust at an In Your House PPV, Vince McMahon asks Undertaker how he & Paul Bearer are gonna deal with "the single most bizarre individual in the WWF". 'Taker replies with "Bizarre? You're asking us about bizarre?"