Funny: Ultimate Warrior
- Here's a fun one: when he's giving one of his highly erudite and concise promos, pay attention to anyone else in the room, and imagine what's going through their minds as they listen to him. Just thinking about the sheer willpower it must've taken for these guys to not to start Corpsing in front of the camera because of him will have you in stitches.
- His anti-smoking PSA.
- In 2013, he did a commercial promoting his appearance in the WWE 2K14 video game, which featured him going around the 2K Games office, beating up random employees while giving one of his trademark promos.
- Although that spot starts with a "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: "Not even the Grim Reaper, starving to get his hands on the Warrior's soul..." Yeesh...
- The Ultimate Warrior vs Phil Collins!
- Survivor Series 1989 features a hilarious out-of-character moment for Warrior. Bobby Heenan is forced to take part in a Survivor Series match note with Arn Anderson, André the Giant and Haku, versus Warrior, the Rockers and Jim Neidhart. Heenan gets by thanks to his teammates doing all the dirty work, but by the end, Heenan and Warrior are alone, after Warrior takes out Arn Anderson. As Heenan begs Arn to come back, Warrior decides to sneak up on him, and actually starts laughing in the process. Heenan's Oh, Crap face is the icing on the cake. (And yes, Heenan gets his shit ruined.)
- While he's sneaking up on Heenan, Warrior looks at the crowd and motions toward Heenan's direction with his thumb as if to say, "Check this out." With a giant grin on his face the whole time.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.