Heartwarming: The Undertaker
- Mark Callaway and Glenn Jacobs appearing on America's Most Wanted to appeal for viewers to turn in someone who beat one of their fans. This was during the Bikertaker days rather than his long running death zombie gimmick.
- Taker's farewell to Ric Flair.
- After Batista did his heel turn in 2009, he and Rey Mysterio Jr. got in a feud. After a particularly brutal street fight, Batista ended up being the victor. But Batista wasn't done. After the match, Batista went out of the ring and got a steel chair and opened it up, leaving enough space for Rey Mysterio's knee. He climbed up the turnbuckle, and was about to jump on Rey's bad knee. But The Undertaker wasn't about to let that happen... *GONG* Cue the lights going out, they come back on, apparently Undertaker saved Mysterio and gave Batista an ass beating to remember. The fact that Undertaker went out of his way to save little Rey is definitely a CMOH.
- The Undertaker teams up with Wish With Wings to grant a wish for a little girl with cancer. D'awwwwww...
- During Shawn Michaels' heart-wrenching retirement speech, The Undertaker's music hit. Taker comes out, as if to do his signature hat-removal, and tips his hat in respect before returning to the back.
- And during Wrestlemania 26, when Undertaker was going for his cutthroat taunt as Shawn Michaels was laid out on the mat, he suddenly stops, and just shrugs at the defiant Michaels struggling to get to his feet, clutching to him for support. He even yells at him to stay down, in a tone not too distant from begging. This is the Undertaker. Showing pity to his long-time opponent. At Wrestlemania. Only Shawn Michaels could invoke this Out-of-Character Moment from him.
- After WWE purchased WCW in 2001, thus giving them access to WCW's video library, WWE released the DVD Undertaker: This Is My Yard, which delved a lot into the real life Mark Callaway...sorry. At the end he is in the locker room talking to the other wrestlers during the InVasion/Alliance angle, he says these words.
"There's no shame in going out there and getting your ass kicked. There's no honor in not fighting at all."
- Words to live by.
- Wrestlemania XXVIII: Undertaker with the help of Shawn Michaels hoists Triple H on to his feet and carry him up the ramp and where they later hug. As the tagline for the match called it, it was the end of an era.
- On Raw during March 11, 2013, following Paul Bearer's death, the Undertaker came out into the ring to personally pay tribute to his former manager the best way he knew how. The shot of him giving one final salute to the Paul Bearer's urn and the Jumbotron tribute of him is incredibly touching.
- WrestleMania 30: After the punishing Streak-breaking loss to Brock Lesnar, Undertaker spent several minutes laying on the mat before painfully sitting up and slowly walking out of the arena - the entire time, the fans and commentators are applauding him; by comparison, Lesnar's victory had gotten nothing but shocked silence.
- The night before, he arrives to pay tribute to Paul Bearer in the only way that he could - raising his signature urn, the very same urn that Paul Bearer had on him when Undertaker debuted in the WWF, in silence.
- According to Kamala, Undertaker gave him a hug backstage at WrestleMania X-Seven.