- A good majority of the show's CMOF is on this one video.
- During the battle with the Lizard :
Spider-Man: Hey, wall-crawling's my shtick! If you start spinning a web, I'll sue!
- During the Christmas battle with the Sinister Six, Spider-Man defeats Rhino by luring him onto the frozen river which gives way under his weight. Just before he falls:
Rhino: (completely deadpan) I hate you. So much.
- Rhino rampages across the city to get to the Daily Bugle... then politely asks Foswell to hit the elevator button for him. 'Nuff said.
- Spidey's trolling of Rhino in general tends to bring about a lot of funny one liners. For example;
Spider-Man: Come one, come all, before your very eyes, the world's largest dehydrated turtle!
- Peter's initial thoughts on Mary Jane:
Aunt May: Peter, you must meet Mrs. Watson's daughter, Mary-Jane
Peter: Oh? What's she like?
Aunt May: Well, she's got a wonderful personality!
- This becomes a Running Gag that is done at least thrice in Season 1, and then done once by Green Goblin in Season 2.
Goblin: ...Oh, don't tell me you like the Master Planner and his wonderful personality! *shudders*
- In what proves to be his only appearance in the series due to cancellation, Cletus Kasady can be seen briefly sitting in the prison therapy group. He's wearing a Santa hat.
- This little exchange between Spidey and Doc Ock is classic.
Spidey: Yeah, well, the ratio of arms to sanity hasn't exactly been established either.
Doc Ock: Do you ever SHUT UP?!?
- A lot of Green Goblin's lines are sadistically funny. That said, this quip from Spidey is hilarious.
(After Green Goblin suggests that he and Spider-Man team-up and rule NYC together).
Spidey: Are we talking Manhattan or all five? Nah, I make it a rule not to partner with anyone green. Or, you know, psychotic.
- Bernard Houseman (the Osborns' butler)'s remarkable stoicism in the last episode, after emerging from the wine cellar:
Bernard: (greeting everyone) Mr. Osborn, Master Harry... Spider-Man.
- When Spider-Man believes Venom might be after MJ.
There she is! And with Flash
. Ew! Well, at least Flash isn't evil... well, at least he's not possessed by an evil symbiote.
Spidey: (with suspicion} At least not as far as I know...
- In "Destructive Testing," after a rather embarrassing defeat, Sergei Kravinoff goes hunting for Spider-Man - using his faithful lion to track locations that the webslinger has been to. What follows is a dialogue-less montage of Sergei and the lion's travels. At the Daily Bugle, we see lots of scared employees - except Jameson, who based on body language, is clearly yelling at the hunter and the lion to get out of his office.
- When Jonah starts his smear campaign against Spider-Man, Peter bursts into his office:
Peter: Boss, I'd like a word...
Jonah: How 'bout "scram?" Or two words, "scram kid." Or seventeen! "Get out of my office in two-point-three seconds or I'll staple you to a flagpole!"
Peter: ...H-how did you count so... never mind.
- Later in that same confrontation:
Jonah: Soon he'll be caught, jailed, and run out of town!
Peter: (muttering as he stalks off) How can he be jailed and run out of town?
- In the Episode Nature vs. Nurture," there's a moment where Spider-Man leaves Tombstone's office and is immediately followed by Venom coming in.
Tombstone: I really should start locking those windows.
- After Flint Marko robs a bank for the first time as Sandman, he turns into sand so he can escape through the sewers, then frustratingly realizes that the bulky money bags didn't go down with him.
"Aw man, my money!"
- Becomes a Brick Joke in "First Steps" when Sandman gets flushed down a sewer drain without his score of stolen jewels.
"Aw man, my big score!"
- In "Group Therapy", while telling the other members of the Sinister Six about Doc Ock's escape plan, Vulture gives Sandman a sandwich. Sandman is unimpressed.
- In "Probable Cause", Sally Avril calls Peter "Stinky Pete".
- Sally's... unique attempt to merge Shakespeare and cheerleading.
- Flash confronting Peter about Sha Shan:
Flash: She's, like, totally immune to The Flash!
Peter: 'Cause she has a brain?
- Jameson referring to the spores his son's infected with as sporks.
- While Doc Ock is getting his coffee from the Sinister Six's communal coffee machine in "Shear Strength", for a few seconds a note in the back can be seen:
Why leave that mess? Please take the time to clean after yourselves. Thank you.
- Spidey meets Mr. Parrot:
Spider-Man: Is there anyone in here?
Voice: Get lost!
Spider-Man: I'm afraid I can't do that Mr...[camera pans to reveal the source of the voice to be a caged parrot] Parrot.
Parrot: Get lost! RAWK! Get lost! RAWK! Get lost!
- The next shot is the cage being tossed out of the building, with a web parachute.
- Out-of-universe: Josh Keaton has decided to read 60s Spider-Man memes. This is "volume 1."
- Flash's mom embarrassing him at his party in First Steps. First, she says that Peter and Flash are best friends. Flash protests that that was in nursery school. When Sally is shocked, Peter mockingly reveals the source of his nickname (hint: it wasn't because he could run fast.)
Flash: I was four, okay?!
Jameson: I'm giddy like a schoolgirl!
Jameson: He did it! My boy did it... HEY, HEY! I'm not paying you bums to watch television! Get me a new layout in seventeen seconds OR YOU'RE ALL FIRED!!!
- Spider-Man's battle patter lends itself to many funny moments, such as this exchange during Spidey's fight with Montana/Shocker.
Spider-Man: ..you've had more shots at me than Marko and O'Hirn -and done about as well!
Shocker: Them boys are punks. This is my profession!
Shocker: Don't you mock me, boy!
: Hey, I mock. I'm a mocker
. Also a puller, a tugger, a yanker...
Spider-Man: (After throwing a traffic cone on Rhino's horn) Hey! I got the thing on the thing! What do I win?
Spider-Man: I win me?! That makes no sense.
- Spidey trying to banter against Electro and Vulture with a scalded tongue.
- When Flash lands the role of Bottom in the school production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, Sha Shawn imagines him with a donkey head, then tells him he won't need much time to prepare.
- "Okay, the thermals with the hearts were half-price, and do not reflect my very high macho quotient."
- Sandman and Kraven meeting the for the first time in "Reinforcement". Kraven enters, and notices the unpleased look Sandman gives him, prompting him to ask what's his problem:
Sandman: I've had bad experiences with cats.
- After Spidey beat the vault and recaptured all the inmates released by the Green Goblin, Jonah states his believe that said in-mates all have been working with Spidey. Captain Stacey immediately asks him why would they do something like that.
- When Jonah has been dragged to the opera by his wife for Valentine's Day, he tries to get out by claiming that he must investigate faint sounds coming from the lobby ("Could be news!"). He proceeds to walk in on the three-way fight between Tombstone, Silvermane, and Dr. Octopus.
"Woah, I thought I was just making an excuse!"
- And earlier, when he is whining to Joan during the performance, another attendee, Hobie Brown, turns around to shush him.
Jonah: ZIP IT! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO HEAR!