- There's the scene where Rouge strangles Knuckles and yells at him for breaking the Master Emerald into pieces.
- Three words: Amy. Hugging. Shadow. The look on his face is priceless. And you thought Rouge was terrifying.
- Sonic's delivery of the line "BLOWS UP?!"
- Sonic Adventure 2, in the Dark Story before the Egg Golem boss. We get almost the same cutscene as when you fight it as Sonic, but in this version Sonic jumps up and delivers a kick to the golem which breaks the restraining mechanism on it and causes it to turn on Eggman. Though it's more of the dialogue that makes this a Crowning Moment of Funny:
Eggman: *When the Golem turns towards him* NOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Made funnier by the fact that if you listen to it with the Japanese audio, it becomes "TEEEEEERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
- OH NO! DON'T TOUCH THAT LEVER!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
- The dialogue immediately before that:
Knuckles: What do you mean, don't sweat it?! Land the shuttle and let me out!
Sonic: Knock it off Knuckles! We're gonna crash this thing if you keep that up!
- And then later, Sonic telling Eggman that Knuckles piloting the shuttle was a lot more dangerous than Eggman could ever be.
- Sonic's recap of Crazy Gadget includes this line.
Sonic: Eggman said he'll trade us Amy for the Emerald... I have to think about that one!
- This exchange in the Last Story.
Eggman: That mad scientist!
Amy: That should be you, right?
- In the Dreamcast version and the HD re-releases, Big the Cat gets crushed by the GUN truck in his brief appearance. Not a thing of value was lost.
- Omochao's reactions to getting hit can be pretty funny, especially when you weren't even the one who hit him and he still gets mad at you. Clearly, the programmers knew fans weren't gonna like him.