- During Team Dark's intro, as Rouge forces the other two to join hands, Omega's "eyes" widen in surprise, while Shadow looks away as if ashamed.
- The Chaotix's client accidentally revealing himself.
Vector: There you are, you mustache moron! He's the one right?
Client: Mustache moron?! I'm the world's greatest- Ahem, take him out. Quickly.
- Eggman getting repeatedly stung by Charmy. You know that, Eggman got beat up by a six-year old honey bee.
- Rail Canyon, with Team Sonic, with their first encounter of a bullet train.
Tails: Sonic, look out!
Sonic: WHOOOOAA!!! (first genuine loud freak out)
- Similarly in Hang Castle, near the end of the level. Team Sonic falls off of a rail into what appears to be nothing, accompanied by one of the "death by fall" clips.... then you hit one of the reversing switches, and sometimes you'll get Sonic giving a hilariously timed Flat "What.".
- During the Egg Hawk cutscene with Team Chaotix, this little exchange occurs.
Espio: That's the evil scientist, Dr. Eggman!
- The end of Team Sonic's story has Knuckles teasing Sonic, claiming that he couldn't have made it through the venture alone. Sonic... agrees and thanks him for the part he played. His expression is priceless.
- Omega gets a pretty funny line if he pulls off a large kill combo.
*Bonus points appear*
Omega: Worthless consumer models!
- This gem from Charmy during the Metal Madness fight.
Charmy: Incomplete freak!
- If you leave any of the members of Team Chaotix idle for a bit, they'll usually get in a chuckle-worthy line.
Vector: Darn, I forgot to pay the electric bill for the office.
- Someone discovered the unedited lines of what Team Chaotix sing during their Team Blast. The result is pricelss.
- No wonder all those robots explode upon hearing it...
- After defeating Team Dark, Team Sonic arrives to Hang Castle. Tails feels frightened of the castle in which Knuckles teases him into thinking that they saw the "ghost" of Shadow.
- The Team Rose vs. Team Sonic fight. Not only is the reason for the fight hilarious (Amy tells Sonic "This time there's no way out of marrying me!" Cue fight), but winning the fight as Team Rose with Amy as the leader gives us this line - it's the delivery that sells it;
- There's the dialogue in the Bullet Station stage with Team Sonic when the team saw the internal mechanism of the giant cannon:
Sonic:: Hey, let's try firing that thing!
Knuckles:: Hey, come on now! Don't do it, Sonic!