- Two Words: Disco Kid
Doc: Hey Mac Baby... I didn't wanna spoil the surprise, but... I bought you a matching leotard for your birthday! Ha ha ha!
- There's just something about that cheesy smile taunt he does during Title Defense that's just hilarious.
- Disco Kid's pre-fight intro in contender mode.
- Knocking him out causes him to spin around the ring, bouncing off the corners and lighting them up. It's hard not to laugh at just the absurdity of it.
- His between rounds animations in Title Defense mode. "Weeeeeee! I am Fab-u-lous!"
- Doc makes fun of Disco Kid's absurdity in Title Defense mode:
- In the Wii remake, King Hippo, when you select him, doesn't speak. He just roars at you, Godzilla style.
- If King Hippo wins, he does his classic win pose, only to end up pantsing himself!
- During intermissions while you're fighting Great Tiger, he may change places with Doc Louis. Doc's reactions are priceless.
- In Title Defense, shortly before the next round starts, Great Tiger's clones are having a conversation all by themselves, before being summoned back into the original Great Tiger.
- If Great Tiger wins in Contender Mode, he summons clones of himself in different poses. Then raises his eyebrows twice.
- In the Wii version, you get to knock the croissants outta Glass Joe. Now say that out loud with the worst French accent you can.
- Let Glass Joe win in Contender Mode, and you get treated to Joe flexing his barely there muscles.
- "After this fight is over, I'm gonna go for a ride on your bike..."
- Super Macho Man's Title Defense intro. He tries to move into the spotlight, which keeps moving away from him. "Why don't you love me?!"
- Go ahead, knock the chocolate out of Doc Louis' hands...
(tears off his shirt, creeping out Little Mac)
- There's even a disclaimer when you do this.
WVBA Message: Removal of Doc Louis's chocolate bar may be hazardous to your health. The WVBA is not responsible for any frustration from this point onward.
- There's even a disclaimer when you do this.
- In the NES game, the only attempt at humor any of the characters make that actually is funny is when Bald Bull says, "My barber didn't know when to quit; do you?"
- At one point between rounds on the Wii game, instead of his usual advice, Doc tells Mac to remind him to pick up some milk after the fight. It just comes outta nowhere, making it hard not to at least chuckle at it.
- "Join the Nintendo Fun— I mean, Club Nintendo today, Mac!"
- The original Nintendo Fun Club line was pretty funny and out of nowhere as well.
- "What's your favorite flower, son? Mine's chocolate!"
- More of Doc's great advice: "There are many ways to eat a chocolate, but there is only one way to eat a chocolate bar!"
- "Listen up, son. I'm gonna tell you a secret. I LOVE chocolate bars."
- Decking Narcis Prince in the face can be quite amusing.
- Super Macho Man tends to get a lot of funny moments, but the best is how even though he constantly plays to the crowd, they always boo him. Goes Up to Eleven when he wins in Title Defense.
Super Macho Man: *With the crowd still booing him* Oh, now you love me. Now you love Macho Man. Well, it's too late...Maybe not!
- Some of the pre-fight cutscenes are worth a good chuckle. Title Defense Bald Bull will punch himself out for a few seconds, only to pause briefly as if considering what he's doing, then decide punch himself once more before getting up for the real fight.
- And what about his sudden appearance in the camera's face?
- Don Flamenco's ridiculously over-the-top defeat animation in the Wii version. He holds up a rose similar to old cartoon characters when they pretended to "die." Though unlike those guys, the rose wilts. When you look at Don Flamenco after defeating him, he'll try to keep the rose straight, but it is always limp.
- Also from the Wii version: Don's anger when you knock off his toupee. The fact that the match had to momentarily stop just so he could react to it is also hilarious.
- Considering how Don acts in Title Defense to his win animation in Contender Mode, the moods are quite different.
- Mr. Sandman's Title Defense victory cutscene, which has the referee trying to raise his arm in victory, but can't even budge it, and Sandman then lifts his arm into the air with the referee still holding onto it.
- Aran Ryan is a walking funny moment in the Wii version. Special mention should go to his fight loading screen, in which he runs around like a lunatic and yells in Mac's ear...without Mac even flinching.
- "YA DON'T LOOK IRISH!"
- "YA PROB'LY GOT CHEESEBURGERS IN THOSE GLOVES, HAVE YA MAC?"
- If he wins in Contender Mode, Aran Ryan gets to shake the camera then headbutts it.
- Bear Hugger in the Wii version bringing in a squirrel to help him box in Title Defense. Every time Bear Hugger gets knocked down, the squirrel comes out and jumps on his stomach to try to get him to wake up.
- If Bear Hugger wins in Contender Mode, he pulls off a page from Baloo's book.
- Doc can't help but fool around when Mac's fighting Donkey Kong.
''Doc: Listen up, son. If you're having trouble... maybe I should call my plumber! Ha ha ha!"'''Doc: Ok Mac, here's the deal... You go and distract this gorilla! Then I'll go and steal his bananas and make myself a chocolate sundae! Ha ha ha!
- Also funny, if you lose to DK, he'll kidnap you.
- This English commercial for Punch-Out!! Wii.