- APPLE.MOV in its entirety. Especially Applejack's apple trip.
- However, the Ask Jappleack blog turns that scene into a bit of Fridge Horror
- The Mane Six's expressions when Applejack is eating all the apples. Especially how Rarity's eyes do some kind of somersault thing.
- Even funnier in "DRESS.MOV", in which Twilight's entire face does the same thing.
- "Yo Applejack! You alright?" *gurgling noises* "Yeah you're gonna be fine."
- "RARITY! Get your FATASS out here and help me find the elements!!"
- Rarity owning a sweatshop full of Mexican workers that make dresses for her and being such a Bad Boss that it goes in Refuge in Audacity almost immediately.
Mexican girl: Mrs Rarity, I'm so thirsty...
Rarity: [grabs glass, snorts, and fills it with spit] Drink that, dear.
- She also says that Mexicans aren't real people, and when the above girl asks for her pay, she says she can't understand her through her accent.
- After a boy named Paco complains to Rarity about his fingers hurting, Rarity responds by magically breaking his fingers, after which Paco says, "Oh no, looks like hard times ahead for Pacooooo!" It's such a cheesy-sounding line that it seems like it should be accompanied by a laugh track.
Twilight: Fluttershy! Have you seen the Elements of Harmony? I can't find them anywhere!
Fluttershy: Hey hey hey, I sure haven't, purple guy! Stay out of my shed, okay!
- And before that: "Hey, hey, hey! Quit poking me with your thing!"
Twilight: That....doesn't exactly seem ethical, Rarity. [duckface]
- "No! Not my face! Not my generous face!"
- I AM YOUR GOD NOW! BRING ME YOUR VIRGINS!
- The big, meaty live-action hand grabbing her beforehand.
- The... conversation Spike, Dash, and Pinkie were having at the start. Words fail me.
- In the flashback of moments where Fluttershy has told people not to go into her shed, the last scene is of Fluttershy being named prom queen only to have blood dumped on her. Then Rainbow Dash tells her it's actually her period.
- After Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Spike enter Fluttershy's shed, seeing all the bloody, skinned animals nailed to the walls.
- "My daddy makes me put glass in my vagina."
- "I think she said we're always welcome in her shed."
- Fluttershy's villain song is a parody of the Fat Albert theme song, leading to this bit of dark-comedy gold.
Fluttershy: So just sit back \ And relax \ WHILE I EAT YOUR BRAIN!
- Derpy as a decorative toaster cozy singing along. Especially how her eyes spin.
- Discord humping a house.
- Okay. Apple Bloom's death is obviously supposed to be sad, and it genuinely is, but it was at least a little amusing how it was carried out Bambi Meets Godzilla style.
- Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag. Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag.
- The demon Twilight accidentally summons walking over to Discord and the two high-fiving before continuing their rampage.
- Said demon is wearing a Wolfmother shirt.
- Twilight and Spike's faces momentarily becoming Simpson-ized.
- Every time Spike cracks a So Unfunny, It's Funny joke. At one point he twirls around to reveal that he's got nothing below the waist for that particular animation model!
- This gem:
- Twilight: I'm going to try a black magic resurrection spell.
Spike: How about you resurrect my penis... With sex.
- "You can say anybody instead of anypony. Frankly, I don't see what the point of that is."
- "Are we gonna rape it?"
- "Oh, I'm full of ideas, Spike. I'm a genius!" *poops*
- "Hey! Hows abouta wanna have a pizza pie? That's my catchphrase!"
- (smacks Rainbow Dash's corpse with the shovel) "Didn't get me a birthday present last year. Fuckin' biiiiiiiiiitch!"
- Pretty close to the entire episode, in all its Something Completely Different-E! parody/satire goodness. But the best part has to be near the end:
Narrator: You might ask yourself why things like this could happen. Are we, the public to blame? Is it our sadistic lust for watching these giants fall and crumble that pressures them into their ultimare downfall? And finally, why do we as the media choose to report all of this to you? The answer is simple: because there is not a single thing happening in this world right now that's more important than the personal lives of celebrities.
[smash cut to Discord humping Wolflor with now an army of R-Dash 5000s destroying Ponyville]
- And later:
Narrator: So uhhh...what are your rates?
Pinkie Pie: 10 for a tuggie, 20 for a blowie, and 25 if the cameraman watches.
- And later:
- Pinkie: Hang on... there's this stupid bitch staring at me... *beat* Oh wait, that's me I'm lookin' in a mirror.
- "Hang on, Spike, I gotta go talk to this mirror, I'll call you back." *hangs up*
- "AM I THE ONLY SANE ONE IN THIS CRAZY WORLD OF TECHNICOLOR PONY WEIRDOS?!"
Twilight Sparkle: Spike, I told you with was an intervention? Where is everypony?
Spike: Applejack's in a coma, Rarity's being held captive by the Mexicans, Fluttershy's in the nuthouse and Rainbow Dash is dead. [gets a shit-eating grin] Any more questions, smartass?
- Spike in general. "She fucked! A snail!"
- Despite being the epitome of squick, this moment is still pretty funny.
Pinkie Pie: I think I'm having my period...
Spike: [gets sprayed] OH DEAR GOD IT GOT IN MY MOUTH! Do you have any more fluids you wanna spray on me you stupid cunt?!
- "You're just jealous because boys think I'm prettier than you! You have a big horse face!" *cuts to Twilight, who has a literal horse face* "No I don't!" *whinnies*
- "I'm texting my dog."
- Meesus Rarity's leetle sister helped me work today, but then Meesus Rarity told her to stop or else she would end up with a taco cutie mark.
- The great dragon migration may be fun to watch, but eet ees not fun cleaneeng up the great dragon defecation they leave behind!
- Where is Sancho? Last I heard from him he was going to Meesus Fluttershy's shed on an errand for Meesus Rarity. That was six weeks ago!
- I used to wonder what friendsheep could be. I steel wonder!
- An empire of Crystal Ponies sounds like Meesus Rarity’s wet dream.
- …And then, Meesus Rarity keednapped several Crystal Ponies and had Fluttershy grind them up in her shed to make sparkly jewelery. The End.
- "This is so fucking retarded oh my god I can't believe I'm animating this."
- "Nobody cares, you stupid cunt, shut your fucking mouth, oh my god shut up shut up, a million times shut up, I'm going to kill you, shut up. Nobody cares."
- Discord's severed head falling into Fluttershy's shed (which is no longer covered in animal pelts or terrifying) while she's drinking tea and her surprisingly calm, yet slightly upset, reaction to it.
Fluttershy: You're in my shed.
- Several of the background ponies' cutie marks are hilarious if you freeze-frame them.
- Apple Bloom using Discord's blood to paint the barn. Also counts as squick.
- "Hey, hey, hey, you can come in my shed, anyday!"
- "Seriously though, don't come in my shed."
- Where were the Elements of Harmony all this time? They were in Spike's nose. Such a ridiculous Ass Pull, it's almost impossible not to laugh.
- Apple Bloom is mopping up blood while Big Macintosh is re-painting the barn, then wordlessly decides to kill two birds with one stone. It's also kind of sweet in a macabre way.