- In 2014, we have Pound The Alarm Vs. Kiss You, where Kiss You's dancer which seems to be a bit too goofy.
- Speaking of Rick Roll, the dev team knew what they were doing. The dance has a superhero dancing in front of a city that needs help. He's rickrolling it.
- In 2014, the dancer for Alfonso Signorini after the intro. Just... wow.
- They Might Be Giants' Istanbul (Not Constantinople) in 4. Just take a look at the dancers◊.
- The alternate version of Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Just watch.
- Pretty much anything involving PSY, but the battle mode version of Gentleman (against Fine China) takes the cake because of the interaction between the two dancers with either song.
- The Love Boat features a showman dancing an energetic, passionate dance on a wrecked piece of a stage that holds some still working lights and a broken piano. In the background, other wrecked stages float by with a couple dancing to the music, a few members of the live band pass by and explain the music, while the titular Love Boat slowly sinks into the ocean.
- 4's version of We no speak Americano is funny as HELL.
- Ladies and gentlemen...the Levan Polkka.
- The JD version of the William Tell Overture is heavily based on silent comedy. And it shows.
Funny / Just Dance
As with any series, Just Dance has it's funny moments.