- In 2014, we have Pound The Alarm Vs. Kiss You, where Kiss You's dancer which seems to be a bit too goofy.
- Any song involving Amusing Injuries, such as Limbo from 2014 and Never Gonna Give You Up from 4.
- Never Gonna Give You Up. The dance has a superhero dancing in front of a city that's being invaded by aliens, a giant dinosaur, and giant robots. He's rickrolling it.
- In 2014, the dancer for Alfonso Signorini after the intro.
- They Might Be Giants' Istanbul (Not Constantinople) in 4. Just take a look at the dancers◊.
- The alternate version of Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Just watch.
- Pretty much anything involving PSY, but the battle mode version of Gentleman (against Fine China) takes the cake because of the interaction between the two dancers with either song.
- The Love Boat features a showman dancing an energetic, passionate dance on a wrecked piece of a stage that holds some still working lights and a broken piano. In the background, other wrecked stages float by with a couple dancing to the music, a few members of the live band pass by and explain the music, while the titular Love Boat slowly sinks into the ocean.
- 4's version of We no speak Americano is funny as HELL.
- Ladies and gentlemen...the Ievan Polkka.
- The JD version of the William Tell Overture is heavily based on silent comedy. And it shows.
- 2017 has the game's rendition of Haddaway's "What is Love"
- Chiwawa has an already hilariously cheesy routine, but in this World Challenge video, one of the dancers is joined by a little boy. Much hilarity and cuteness ensue.
- Drop the Mambo has Mehdi Kerkouche in drag and hamming his act up to incredible levels.
- The Community Remix of I Gotta Feeling has many, many cosplayers. Including Spider-Man, Darth Vader, Pikachu, Bugs Bunny...
- The Backpack Kid's dance actually made it into the routine for "Swish Swish" in 2018.
- Playing "Make it Jingle" in 2018 is hysterical - not only because of the lyrics and twerking reindeer but also because of the fact that it's completely unexpected from an E10+ game. See for yourself.
Funny / Just Dance
As with any series, Just Dance has its funny moments.