Shout Out: Just Dance
- DARE: The dancer wears a football helmet similar to the one Noodle wears in the offical video. Not to mention the Moonwalk at the end (Not in the video itself but hmmm...).
- U Can't Touch This: One long homage to the original video and Hammer in general, not the least of with is the dancer looking like him (including parachute pants!).
- It's Not Unusual: The routine is largely based on Tom Jones' style of dancing, including the now-famous "Carlton Dance" from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
- Jump: Kris Kross will commence to make ya.
- Maniac: Includes the famous running in place from Flashdance.
- Pump Up The Volume: The finishing move is none other than the Moonwalk (See a pattern yet?), providing an example of Hilarious in Hindsight, considering the very next release was the Mission Pack Sequel Michael Jackson: The Experience.
- Party Rock Anthem Dance-Mash Up routine; admit it, you knew something was up when the normal routine didn't have shuffling.
- "Jump On It" is mostly based on Carlton and Will's routine to the same song in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
- Superstition: The dancer bears a very strong resemblance to the Eleventh Doctor.
- You're The First, The Last, My Everything: One of the dancers looks like Moss from The IT Crowd.
- Nitro Bot: The female dancer is a Rei Ayanami Expy. The other is a Humongous Mecha, possibly inspired by Mazinger Z.
- Just a Gigolo: The female dancer resembles Jessica Rabbit, and the opening sequence is a parody of Disney's Silly Symphony shorts.
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces): With her side braid and ice dress, the dancer bares an uncanny resemblance to Queen Elsa (who would eventually turn up in the games alongside her sister Anna on "Let It Go" in 2015), but could also bring the Ice Queen from Adventure Time to mind due to the golden headpiece.
- Applause: The dancer resembles Effie Trinket.