The TV Series
Episode 1: Pilot
Episode 2: Brother, Can You Spare a Brain?
Episode 3: The Exterminator
- Liv inquires about the cops singing Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" and Clive asks why she thinks they're doing that. She tosses out this gem in response:
Liv: I think those guys want your bad romance. Unless singing Gaga around the station is a cop thing.
- Also, the scene where Sandy Rivers says she needs more of a tan (which is now impossible for her to obtain after becoming a zombie) she immediately responses by quoting what he says during one of his sessions with a dead call girl. The little enraged head tilt she does before that is both hilarious and adorable. The rest of her facial reactions, especially when Clive gives her a "I can't believe your right" look also count.
- Clive when he finds Liv and Ravi watching a movie.
Clive: ''Zombies! I would be a dangerous man after the zombies came—I wouldn't be making any rookie mistakes. Is that a scratch on my grandmother" (points to Ravi )"BAM! Haste la vista, Mee-Maw.
Liv: (Somewhat horrified) "Chivalry is dead."
Clive: But Clive is alive.
- Liv receiving heart surgery from Ravi, yeah, that scene.
Episode 4: Liv and Let Clive
Episode 5: Flight of the Living Dead
Episode 6: Virtual Reality Bites
- The entire opening banter scene between Liv and Ravi, with multiple parts of hilarity; an incredibly cute conversation between a couple of Adorkable Deadpanned Snarkers.
- Liv: If you heard the aimless shambling of the undead, that might have just been me.
Episode 7: Maternity Liv
- Liv thinking that Lowell's accent comes from Buckingham Regalshire. He corrects her to London.
- Liv trying to make a lame excuse for why she has to cancel her date, before remembering Lowell is also a zombie and she can just tell the truth.
Episode 10: Mr. Berserk
Episode 11: Astroburger
Episode 12: Dead Rat, Live Rat, Brown Rat, White Rat
- Ravi and Lowell having a rapid-fire, extremely British conversation discussing the specific origins of their accents and trash-talking various local sports teams. Liv responds with this gem:
Liv: Why do I have the sudden urge to dump tea into a harbor?
Lowell: What's she talking about?
Ravi: Colonist propaganda. Pay her no mind.
- Liv thinking Lowell is suddenly no longer interested in her, only to later find out that he ate a gay guy's brains so he'll be back to normal once the effects wear off.
Lowell: I didnít really get it until I saw a magazine with Idris Elba on the cover, and the phrase Ďbig piece of yumí popped into my head. Iím mildly afraid of heights, but I would not hesitate to climb that mountain.
Episode 13: Blaine's World
- Liv mixes the cheerleader's brains into hot chocolate.
The names or Blaines goons (besides Juilen)? Zom-A and Zom-B