The TV SeriesEpisode 1: Pilot
- Liv inquires about the cops singing Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" and Clive asks why she thinks they're doing that. She tosses out this gem in response:
Liv: Maybe they just want your bad romance.
- Liv's newfound brain induced paranoia as the impetus for Ravi and Major becoming roommates who are VERY excited about playing Diablo III together.
- Liv sees Ravi go into the porn section of a Chinese video store and offers her opinion:
Liv: Your need for privacy in your living arrangement has just come into much sharper focus.
- Ravi teases Liv endlessly about her crush on Lowell, until she stops him with this remark:
Liv: Shut up or I'll eat you.
- Liv thinking that Lowell's accent comes from Buckingham Regalshire. He corrects her to London.
- Liv trying to make a lame excuse for why she has to cancel her date, before remembering Lowell is also a zombie and she can just tell the truth.
- Ravi and Lowell having a rapid-fire, extremely British conversation discussing the specific origins of their accents and trash-talking various local sports teams. Liv responds with this gem:
Liv: Why do I have the sudden urge to dump tea into a harbor?Lowell: What's she talking about?Ravi: Colonist propaganda. Pay her no mind.
- Liv thinking Lowell is suddenly no longer interested in her, only to later find out that he ate a gay guy's brains so he'll be back to normal once the effects wear off.
Lowell: I didnít really get it until I saw a magazine with Idris Elba on the cover, and the phrase Ďbig piece of yumí popped into my head. Iím mildly afraid of heights, but I would not hesitate to climb that mountain.