Season OneEpisode 4: Liv and Let Clive
- Liv going into "full-on zombie mode" and thoroughly kicking an Asian gangster's ass when he tries to kill her.
- Liv telling off her murder suspects when they try to make her leave the memorial for the Victim of the Week (who was also an old friend of Liv's):
Liv: I am Holly's friend. And considering that one of you drugged her before the jump, I may be the best friend she had in this ten-foot radius.
- Major picks a fight with the zombie "drug dealer". Points to Major not only for picking a fight with a gigantic man he thinks is the drug dealer that may have killed a kid, but also for getting the better of him before he goes full zombie.
- Liv telling off the sleaze of a father—specifically the guy who knocked up the victim of the week, and thus gets full rights and custody to the recently born child of said victim. His sole objective is to get the child to pander to sympathy—Liv tells him of by asking if he knows about SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). The guy is so freaked out he immediately turns the child over to the grandparents, all around good people who are far better qualified to raise a child. Doubles as a crowning moment of funny as it is heavily lampshade by Ravi and Clive.
- Ravi records his progress on the zombie cure, which is no progress at all. Until he walks past zombie rat's cage and sees that the scurrying corpse has brown fur again.
- Liv's incredibly brutal fight with Sebastian, the zombified killer. Liv's had fights in the past, but primarily won thanks to the advantage full-on zombie mode gives her...which Sebastian also has, as well as having the advantage of being a professional killer, a ruthless sociopath, and being noticeably more physically intimidating, being about 8 inches taller. Yet, Liv still manages to kill the bastard, through nothing but sheer Combat Pragmatism and ruthlessness.
- All season, Major's gotten in over his head so often that he's got Distressed Dude tattooed on his back. This episode, Blaine is holding Major prisoner in a meat freezer until he gets his brains back. Halfway through the episode, Major starts MacGyvering with a found cigarette lighter and (apparently) his own urine. Escape!! Does Major go running away into the night? Not this time. He grabs guns and a freakin' grenade from his car, goes back to the Evil Lair, and gets his Roaring Rampage of Revenge on in a reckoning we've waited all season for. All while "Der Kommissar" plays in the background.
Season 2Episode 5: Love & Basketball
- When the suspect is revealed to be an Abusive Parent, Clive confronts him and explains that he gave his card to the son's homeroom teacher and told her to call him if the son, R.J, has any "accidents" or "falls". When the guy tries to intimidate him, Clive simply pummels him senseless.
Clive: "Don't ever put your hands on your son again."
- Even better is that the next day, you get a close-up of his hand. He beat the man so viciously that his knuckles are visibly bruised and he is flexing his fingers as if he's still sore.
- Liv using the victim's superhero gear and the skills his brains give her to Predator Mode a bunch of Boss's minions in the warehouse.
Mook: Seriously, what are you supposed to be?Liv: [goes full-on zombie mode] I'm The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- At the end of the attack, after spending the episode quipping cheesy superhero one-liners, Liv gets one genuinely cool one during the fight at Boss's warehouse after being shot, which for obvious reasons doesn't even slow her down.
- On the dark side, Blaine bringing his emotionally and physically abusive Zombiefied father to a simpering mess, having two of his minions torturing the man, in retaliation for what he did to them.
- On the hero side, Liv, Major and Ravi finally finding the tainted Utopium for the cure.
- Both scenes are set to Les MisÚrables One Day More.
- Liv's method of getting Clive to realize she's telling the truth about being a zombie? STABBING HERSELF.
- Drake sparing the other zombie hostages by offering himself to the Max Rager's scientist as the next human guinea pig for the cure Doubles as a Tearjerker knowing full well that once he goes behind those double doors, the only way he's probably coming out is after he goes full Romero
- Ravi and Clive saving kidnapped hostage Peyton, commando style.
- Vaughn getting what's coming to him. Mauled and eaten alive by three zombies, including his daughter