Episode 4: Liv and Let Clive
- Liv going into "full-on zombie mode" and thoroughly kicking an Asian gangster's ass when he tries to kill her.
- Liv telling off her murder suspects when they try to make her leave the memorial for the Victim of the Week (who was also an old friend of Liv's):
Liv: I am Holly's friend. And considering that one of you drugged her before the jump, I may be the best friend she had in this ten-foot radius.
- Liv telling off the sleaze of a father—specifically the guy who knocked up the victim of the week, and thus gets full rights and custody to the recently born child of said victim. His sole objective is to get the child to pander to sympathy—Liv tells him of by asking if he knows about SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). The guy is so freaked out he immediately turns the child over to the grandparents, all around good people who are far better qualified to raise a child. Doubles as a crowning moment of funny as it is heavily lampshade by Ravi and Clive.
- Ravi records his progress on the zombie cure, which is no progress at all. Until he walks past zombie rat's cage and sees that the scurrying corpse has brown fur again.
- Liv's incredibly brutal fight with Sebastian, the zombified killer. Liv's had fights in the past, but primarily won thanks to the advantage full-on zombie mode gives her...which Sebastian also has, as well as having the advantage of being a professional killer, a ruthless sociopath, and being noticeably more physically intimidating, being about 8 inches taller. Yet, Liv still manages to kill the bastard, through nothing but sheer Combat Pragmatism and ruthlessness.
- All season, Major's gotten in over his head so often that he's got Distressed Dude tattooed on his back. This episode, Blaine is holding Major prisoner in a meat freezer until he gets his brains back. Halfway through the episode, Major starts MacGyvering with a found cigarette lighter and (apparently) his own urine. Escape!! Does Major go running away into the night? Not this time. He grabs guns and a freakin' grenade from his car, goes back to the Evil Lair, and gets his Roaring Rampage of Revenge on in a reckoning we've waited all season for. All while "Der Kommissar" plays in the background.