Kristen Anne Bell (born July 18, 1980) is an American actress. She is best known as Veronica Mars in Veronica Mars, Sarah Marshall in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Lucy from Assassin's Creed, Gossip Girl in... well, you know, and Princess Anna in Frozen. She is married to Dax Shepard of Punk'd and they have two daughters.
This actress provides examples of:
- As Herself: In the Gossip Girl finale where she appears to help Rachel Bilson rehearse for the movie adaptation of Dan (alias Gossip Girl - long story)'s book. Also in iZombie when she does an audiobook recording.
- Cuteness Proximity: Suffers this around sloths. When she got one for her birthday she cried Tears of Joy before she even saw it. It's not for nothing that she was chosen to voice a sloth in Zootopia.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Usually. Although, he doesn't end up as the love interest she does share scenes with Danny DeVito in When in Rome possibly one of three adult actors shorter than her (the others are Verne Troyer and Peter Dinklage, to save your guessing. As the latter has Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Trailer status in The Boss, it has yet to be seen if she has any scenes with him).
- Ink-Suit Actor: Anna in Frozen looks a lot like Bell from the early Veronica Mars-era, with strawberry-blonde hair instead of gold-blonde. Anna even has Bell's very slight lazy right eye. Ditto Lucy Stillman in the Assassin's Creed series.
- Toilet Humor: She doesn't make it a secret that she loves fart jokes.
- Tears of Joy:
- "If I'm not between a 3 and a 7 on the emotional scale, I'm crying."
- Her reaction to getting a sloth on her birthday.