- Cassie and Vlad disguising themselves as Sister Sacrilege and Altar Boy in Super Sidekick Sleepover Slaughter, to name but one example.
- In Slice Hard, when Acid Angel tells the other slashers she can burn through the wall into the room where their weapons are, but she can only produce acid when she's turned on.
- "I let my guard down, just for a second, and this is what I get. I should have known this was going to end with me punching a dinosaur in the brain."
- From Fame Monster:
Neflord 1: "I/we will fill that one with seed first."Neflord 2:"That one is male."Neflord 1: "But so pretty!"
- Cassie Hack versus Pokemon.◊
Cassie: (hacking Pokemon expies to bits) Come get it you lil' fuckers! Lil' Japanese gut bags! Yeah, that's right! Only good for giving seizures, ain't ya!
- In one story, Pooch absentmindedly tells Chris about how he was born, a story which involves Eldritch Abominations, naughty tentacles and loads of squick. At first, it looks like Chris isn't even listening, but after Pooch finishes, he, after a bit of silence, states "Pooch... never tell me that story ever again".
- In Vs. Chucky, Cassie has to team up with Chucky the Killer Doll in order to help Vlad, whose body has been stolen by Laura Lochs. The team up between a teenage Serial-Killer Killer and an Ax-Crazy Perverse Puppet goes about as well as you would expect, and a few nice hijinks ensue, such as Cassie stopping Chucky from randomly trying to kill a girl for fun, Chucky teasingly offering her to "ride the Chuck Truck", or this exchange:
- Chucky (watching Cassie take care of Vlad): You guys are real sweet-like. Taking care of each other. Make me wanna puke.
Cass: Yeah, you're just jealous because G.I. Joe and Barbie don't hang out with you anymore.
- Similarly, Laura Lochs apparently has a lot of fun going around in Vlad's body:
Laura (in Vlad's body, singing): This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine! (to her zombified minions) Come on! Sing with me! This little light of mine... (the zombies predictably just stand there drooling, showing no reaction)... you guys are, like, no fun.
- In a more Black Comedy sort of humor, Cassie goes to interrogate Papa Sugar, a Voodoo practitioner who turns out to be Chucky's former teacher's brother, and who he mentions once stole a girl from him. When Cassie talks with him, Sugar ends up injecting her with a substance to paralyze her and attempts to rape her... only for Chucky, of all people to come to the rescue. The Killer Doll shows up, snarkily comments Sugar is trying to "steal his girl" again, and makes an interesting remake of the voodoo scene from his first movie:
Chucky (showing the doll): Found your little self voodoo doll. Been sticking pick in it since I got here. It don't work for shit. [...] Now I say we skip the middle man. Who needs doll... when you can put nails right into the man? (shoots Sugar with a nailgun)
- Then there is Chucky's reaction to hearing Laura's Motive Rant and her referring to him as a "demon":
Chucky: "Demon"? This is lame. I wanna stab something.
- This conversation between Cassie and Vlad while riding in tthe van
- Cassie: Vlad, did you just fart?Vlad: NoCassie(grinning): 'Cause I did.Vlad silently ducks down and comes back up wearing his gas mask