Funny: Free Fall
Examples are sorted by strip number.
- Redefining "roadkill".
- "If you stop to think, you'll see the flaw in that plan."
- "I should explain this when it's not so much of a distraction. Right now, I find it very distracting that no-one is flying the ship."
- Florence posts a want-ad for a contractor to work on The Savage Chicken. She doesn't have to wait long.
- "Captain, I must inform you that Sam Starfall is plotting a mutiny against you."
- (I don't know what's happened to my beautiful mob, but I'm sure somehow Sam is behind it.)
- "Stupid fish!"
- Flo and Sawtooth tracking the robot muggers via scent trail:
Florence: The robots we're after went this way. Strong scent. Lots of alley smell on their feet.
Sawtooth: With your nose on the job, there's no way they'll escape us! (Unless they got on a bus.)
- Flo's guide on climbing Bible salesmen (with minigame).
- Defining "human".
- When Florence's memory is turned off and she changes clothes.
- "Quick! Where's the nearest concentration of valuables that would easily fit into a pocket?"
- Another Florence-with-amnesia gag: "You fool! Time is a factor! Skip to the notes near the end!"
Florence: Well, I don't know if I like that tone of voice I'm taking with myself.
- Plan B.
- Sam's way of ensuring his role as Doctor Leonard Snart wasn't blamed on him: hand in a wallet, filled with cash, at the Lost and Found — because there's no way anyone would connect someone who would give up a grip on someone else's money with Sam Starfall.
- The morning (3 a.m. counts!) after the amnesia escapade, Florence has a pair of What Did I Do Last Night? moments.
- "This isn't the first time we've had this conversation, is it?"
- New Fungus Yummies flavors.
- Sam's clever-beyond-comprehension plan for getting Florence an opportunity to talk to the Ecosystems Unlimited roboticists.
- "This is a direct order! Hit me with a pie!"
- "Yes! Now that I'm unhappy I can be happy again!"
- "Sir, I believe if you look past the obvious answer, you'll see one that's even more obvious."
- When Florence meets the Kinetic Chemicals sales clerk.
- Edge's argument with the Savage Chicken's computer ends up this way. Only his profanity filter prevents him from unloading a Cluster F-Bomb.
- Two barrier isolation.
- "Some months back. a robot named Qwerty. wrote the first. of his epic. rap yodeling. operas."
- "You can smell my brain?"
- Sawtooth's guide to making an entrance: "Oh look. There is another wall in my way. Temporarily."
- #2097. Florence wonders why she was turned off in the dumpster behind the Ecosystems Unlimited office.
Sam: Let's go and find out. The door's unlocked.
Florence: Was that door unlocked thirty seconds ago?
Sam: Boy, for someone who sleeps in a dumpster, you sure are picky.
- How Sam makes sure the Mayor will welcome Florence, rather than immediately kicking her out without a hearing.
- "Guys! You know how a good employee is able to anticipate his boss's wishes?"
- It wasn't a mnemonic.
- Florence apologizes and promises to be a better arrestee in the future.
- Sam critique's Kornada's scheme.