Funny / Crash Bandicoot
Games with their own pages:
- The Wrath of Cortex has a Slippy-Slidey Ice World that is played with Coco. There's something hilarious about the fact that the karate-fighting genius cannot balance herself on ice and shows much less grace than her brother.
- From Crash Tag Team Racing:
Stew: "You ever put a baked ham in a woodchipper? I know I have!"
- Twinsanity has a two-for early on: Crash is led by Cortex to an arena where he hosts a "birthday party" for Crash (and assaults him with bombs). In the cutscene before the boss fight...
- ...Polar, apparently sick of all the times he's been jumped on and ridden, has a baseball bat and is holding it menacingly with all the other villains.
- ...Crunch is sitting amongst all the other villains holding a cake with a candle and wearing a party hat with the most confused look on his face, apparently thinking it was an actual birthday. Bonus points because Crunch was a villain before his Heel–Face Turn at the end of Wrath of Cortex.
- The Elementals in Wrath of Cortex tend to have rather lame insults or just outright threaten you during periodic stage transitions. The Water Elemental voiced by R. Lee Ermey?
Water Elemental: Leave my levels alone!
- More fun with N. Gin: "Ow, my spleen is coming out! ...So that's what it looks like."
- "Avenge me! Eat a balanced breakfast."
- Some of The Many Deaths of Crash.
- In Wrath of Cortex, Coco gets her own ascending angel death animation like her brother. It's as adorable as it is hilarious, especially since she seems to be struggling to maintain flight.
- This line.
Cortex: Ugh, there was a piece of lettuce in the urinal. Who eats a sandwich while going to the bathroom? Seriously!
Cortex: It was you! Ugh, I don't have time for this. Disgusting freak.
- Aku Aku describes Uka Uka as a "jerk"... for sending their mother socks for her birthday.
Aku Aku: Honestly! Who sends socks to a magic mask with no feet?
- In Crash Nitro Kart, if you fall off the track as a member of Team Cortex, when pulling you out Uka Uka will occasionally chide you for falling, telling you "Try driving on the track!"
- Also the intro cutscene when Cortex's castle is beamed away by Velo. N. Gin's instant reaction to the commotion?
N. Gin: *shakes his fist at Tiny*
What did you break now
- The Enemy Chatter of the minions in Titans and Mind Over Mutant, especially if you run away to an area they can't reach or when they are doing their Victory Pose when they kill you.
- Wanna know the name they gave the first game during development? Sonic's Ass Game.
- In one cutscene of Mind Over Mutant N. Brio makes an animated diagram to explain his methods of recycling junk to help create his NV gadgets, leading to some directed Author Powers to his crude drawing of Cortex:
Cortex: Look...there has to be a better picture of me. *Brio rubs him out and redraws him more buff and detailed* Enter my recycling program, Crash. The recycling program...of DOOM! *admires his new figure* Oh that's better, I look butch.
- "I CREATED SLINKIES! STOP PLAYING WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE MINE!"
- Heck, pretty much any scene in the game with N. Brio is this. Certainly helps that he's voiced by Maurice LaMarche.
- The "N Faux Mercial" cutscene from Mind Over Mutant.
- "Stare into the dancing lights. Stare and dream. AAAHHH- Stare and dream. Get your NV today!"