- Crash Bandicoot (1996)
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
- Crash Team Racing
- Crash Bash
- Crash Twinsanity
- Crash of the Titans
- Crash: Mind Over Mutant
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- The Wrath of Cortex has a Slippy-Slidey Ice World that is played with Coco. There's something hilarious about the fact that the karate-fighting genius cannot balance herself on ice and shows much less grace than her brother.
- From Crash Tag Team Racing:
Stew: "You ever put a baked ham in a woodchipper? I know I have!"
- Twinsanity has a two-for early on: Crash is led by Cortex to an arena where he hosts a "birthday party" for Crash (and assaults him with bombs). In the cutscene before the boss fight...
- ...Polar, apparently sick of all the times he's been jumped on and ridden, has a baseball bat and is holding it menacingly with all the other villains.
- ...Crunch is sitting amongst all the other villains holding a cake with a candle and wearing a party hat with the most confused look on his face, apparently thinking it was an actual birthday. Bonus points because Crunch was a villain before his Heel–Face Turn at the end of Wrath of Cortex.
- The Elementals in Wrath of Cortex tend to have rather lame insults or just outright threaten you during periodic stage transitions. The Water Elemental voiced by R. Lee Ermey?
Water Elemental: Leave my levels alone!
- More fun with N. Gin: "Ow, my spleen is coming out! ...So that's what it looks like."
- "Avenge me! Eat a balanced breakfast."
- "Oh Debiberry!"
- Some of The Many Deaths of Crash.
- In Wrath of Cortex, Coco gets her own ascending angel death animation like her brother. It's as adorable as it is hilarious, especially since she seems to be struggling to maintain flight.
- In Crash Nitro Kart, if you fall off the track as a member of Team Cortex, when pulling you out Uka Uka will occasionally chide you for falling, telling you "Try driving on the track!"
N. Gin: *shakes his fist at Tiny* What did you break now???
- Also the intro cutscene when Cortex's castle is beamed away by Velo. N. Gin's instant reaction to the commotion?
- The Enemy Chatter of the minions in Titans and Mind Over Mutant, especially if you run away to an area they can't reach or when they are doing their Victory Pose when they kill you.
- Wanna know the name they gave the first game during development? Sonic's Ass Game.