- The scene when Doctor Cortex's whole body (including his head) is stuck in a pipe. Normally, fart jokes are considered the lowest form of humor, but the comedic timing and his squeal make for Grade-A humor.
"The greatest evil scientist in the world! ...stuck in a pipe. How can things get any worse?"*farts**anguished squeal*
- The skunk enemy on the first level that is sick of going back and forth for, as he puts it, "ten stinkin' years", and stands up sulking with his arms folded.
- Even better, he's standing in front of a small field of Nitro crates that you have to knock him into to proceed. The irony.
- "My crystals!"
- Spyro the Dragon randomly appearing and torching the villains because they apparently took some of his gems, according to Cortex. How'd he even get there?
- Even funnier since it implies that Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage is canon.
- Cortex dressed as Coco.
It's true! Blondes do have more fun!(Coco voice) I'm okay! (Normal) The spikes broke my fall. (Despite that, he still manages to beat you to the end...)
- The introduction to the Dingodile boss fight:
Dingodile: Cozy, ain't it? Rumour is you two chumps have got your mitts in some treasure, and I want a piece of that pie.Cortex: ...I have no idea what you just said.
- The Moulin Cortex.
- Before the N. Brio boss fight:
N. Tropy: The rats are fleeing the sinking ship. Tell us where the treasure is, and we'll... let you go. (Crash is a mute as always) Silence!
- When Madame Amberly comments on Dr. Cortex's wardrobe:
Amberly: I see you found employment as a barber.
Cortex: (whiny) I'm an evil scientist!
- Cortex: "How I envy the simple life of the tribal folk." (Papu Papu rolls his belly, impressing the on-lookers)
- Just the severe Beat before any of the snowboarding levels as music plays before Crash kicks Cortex over the ledge.
- The "birthday party... except the exact opposite". What sells it are Crunch standing there among all the past villains with a cake in his hands, looking completely bewildered, and Polar with a baseball bat in his hands and the most sinister look on his face.
- One of the trailers for the game proudly announced the game has "spanking". (cue footage of Cortex spanking Crash)
- Right before the fight with Uka Uka:
Uka Uka: My my, can it be? Crash and Cortex? I don't know whether to kiss you...or kill you!
Crash: goes in to kiss Uka Uka
- The entire "Fish" cutscene.
Penguin: (angry penguin noises)
Cortex: The check bounced? Are you so sure? Well, the last few years have kind of been slow... Wrath of Cortex didn't do as well as we hoped, and-
The scene continues to switch between the penguin and Cortex holding a fish... until the fish is replaced with a gun, which Cortex shoots to stun the penguin. The other ones start flying upwards with jetpacks.
- The scene where a farmer asks Crash and Cortex to help clear out the worms infesting his land.
Farmer: If you rid my land of these pests, I'll give you this Power Crystal.Cortex: (shrugging) I'm an evil scientist, what do you expect? This isn't a game.
- Both parts of the ending.
- After their defeat, the Evil Twins flee to a nearby building. Said building happens to be Evil Crash's house. Cue Meat-o-Vision as Moritz comments on his love of roast chicken and Victor starts realizing what's going to happen to them.
- Back at the Iceberg Lab, Cortex attempts to kill Crash now that the Evil Twins are gone. The end result is Cortex trapped in Crash's mind with hundreds of Crashes.
- That's not all. Every single Crash is doing the dance.... you know the one.
- The bonus video, unlocked after getting 100% in the NTSC version of the game, featuring... Crash and Cortex in therapy doing a trust exercise.
"I'm in a safe place... I'm in a safe place... Ohhh-AAAH!"
- The soundtrack is equal parts awesome and funny... particularly the Worm Chase theme, which is particularly hilarious rendition of The Blue Danube Waltz.
- The deleted scenes are hilarious.
N. Gin: (wolf whistles) Now that's my kind of woman!
- After shooting and stunning Coco, Cortex decides to draw a moustache and thick eyebrows on her face.
- Cortex was originally going to dress in drag as a disguise for the Hi-Seas Hi-Jinks level, so as to "not attract the wrong kind of attention". Cut to N. Gin viewing disguised!Cortex through a telescope.
Good Cortex: (cheerful) Welcome to the Tenth...Cortex: (screams and shoots him with his ray gun)
- Cortex meets his Good Counterpart in the Tenth Dimension.
- The back of the game's case even gets a funny moment. Along the right side of it is a list of all the game's moves (well, "Spank" being the only exception)...and the last one is called "Censored". And it's covered up by the ESRB rating. The fact that it's an E-rating tops the whole thing off.