Trivia: Crash Twinsanity
- Development Hell: An astounding example of this. There's loads of missing content, unused ideas, and whole models that ended up getting thrown out. As a result, the game is pitifully unfinished, even if it's pretty fun.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Debi Derryberry voices both Coco Bandicoot and young Neo Cortex, who are both kid geniuses. Sound familiar?
- Victor and Moritz happened to be voiced by Quinton Flynn. Got it memorized?
- The Other Darrin: The first game in which Lex Lang replaced Clancy Brown as the voice of Dr. Neo Cortex.
- What Could Have Been:
- Collecting yellow gems unlocks "unseen extras" which apparently feature ideas and concepts that never made it into the final version. This is lampshaded by Cortex once: "We were going to visit two dimensions, but... we ran out of time."
- Several hours worth of content was removed from the game, including several returning characters, new levels, and a Villain Song for Dr. Cortex entitled "Take a Walk Inside My Brains". Two members of the development team released a great deal of information on these removed items, which can be viewed here.