Creator: Lex Lang
If you are seeing this page regarding Lex Lang, you are already dead.Lex Lang (full name: Walter Alexis Lang) is one of the busiest voice actors today, being best known as the voice of Goemon in Lupin III. He also does ADR work and has trained voice actors for many media outlets. Besides anime, he does film, video games, western animation, and redubbing for content, and even movie trailers! He is also a part-time musician, being lead singer and guitarist of his band, LeXLang, an alongside voice actor Bentley Mitchum in a band named The Velvet Box. Lex has also started a recycling awareness program called the Love Planet Foundation.He is married to fellow voice actress Sandy Fox, who plays with her husband in an acoustic group called Butterfly. A bit of trivia is that he once was a contestant on Whammy! back in 2002. His wife would later be on that show a year later.Kyle Hebert, Patrick Seitz, and Kaiji Tang are considered to be his Spiritual Successor (especially the later where Kaiji also voiced Kenshiro in a video game adaptation). His Texan counterparts are Andrew Love and Jason Douglas.
Notable roles by Lex Lang:
- Alan in MÄR.
- Bismark Waldstein in Code Geass R2.
- Title character in the Blue Dragon anime adaptation.
- Cain in Nightwalker.
- Title charater in Captain Harlock.
- Crim in .hack//SIGN.
- Cruhteo in Aldnoah.Zero
- Duane in IGPX Immortal Grand Prix.
- Egor and Shu Aozaki in Durarara!! x2
- Genjo Sanzo in Saiyuki RELOAD/Saiyuki RELOAD Gunlock.
- Goemon Ishikawa XIII from Lupin III.
- Hagakure Kaguko in Apocalypse Zero.
- Hayate Gekko and Teuchi Ichiraku in Naruto.
- Issei Ryudou in Fate/stay night.
- Kenshiro in Fist of the North Star (You're already dead).
- Kouji Sagara in Tenjho Tenge.
- Marechiyo Oomaeda in Bleach.
- Meito Anizawa (Anime Tenchou) in Lucky Star.
- Nagira in Witch Hunter Robin.
- Rayearth, Windham, Lantis, Satoru Shidou, and Zagato in Magic Knight Rayearth.
- Ryoma Nagare in Getter Robo.
- Ryosuke "Ry" Takahashi and the announcer in Initial D.
- Sanosuke Sagara in Rurouni Kenshin.
- Shun Aurora in Heat Guy J.
- Slash in Mahoromatic.
- Soichiro Kuzuki in Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] (replacing Patrick Seitz)
- Tow-Line in Transformers: Robots in Disguise.
- WarGreymon in Digimon Adventure.
- Cyberdramon in Digimon Tamers.
Live Action TV
- Ash from Phantom Brave.
- Bunji Kugashira in Gungrave.
- Han Solo in the Star Wars video games.
- Dr. Neo Cortex in Crash Bandicoot (since Crash Twinsanity.)
- Spyglass in Titanfall.
- Toki in Hokuto Musou.
- Yugo Ogami in Bloody Roar.
- Zhuge Liang, Wei Yan, Sima Yi, and Ling Tong in Dynasty Warriors.
- Harley in Digital Devil Saga (uncredited.)
- Captain Cold, Atomic Skull, and Heat Wave in Justice League Unlimited.
- Doctor Doom in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- Metallo in The Batman.
- Dr. Polaris, Gold, Hydrogen, Young!Wildcat, the Dick Grayson Batman and Hourman in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
Tropes associated with Lex Lang:
- Badass Baritone: At the start of his voice acting career, he uses a deep voice for many of his characters. However, he became capable of adjusting his own voice for teenage characters like Ash.
- Happily Married/Relationship Voice Actor: To Sandy Fox. They often work together in a lot of projects.
- Idol Singer: Along with his wife Sandy Fox.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Okay ladies and gentlemen, here are the accents and dialects that Lex is capable of pulling, and here are the celebrity voices he is capable of doing. Any questions?