Notable roles by Lex Lang:
- Alan in MÄR.
- Bismark Waldstein in Code Geass R2.
- Title character in the Blue Dragon anime adaptation.
- Cain in Nightwalker.
- Title charater in Captain Harlock.
- Crim in .hack//SIGN.
- Duane in IGPX Immortal Grand Prix.
- Genjo Sanzo in Saiyuki RELOAD/Saiyuki RELOAD Gunlock.
- Goemon Ishikawa XIII from Lupin III.
- Hagakure Kaguko in Apocalypse Zero.
- Hayate Gekko and Teuchi Ichiraku in Naruto.
- Issei Ryudou in Fate/stay night.
- Kenshiro in Fist of the North Star (You're already dead).
- Kouji Sagara in Tenjho Tenge.
- Marechiyo Oomaeda in Bleach.
- Meito Anizawa (Anime Tenchou) in Lucky Star.
- Nagira in Witch Hunter Robin.
- Rayearth, Windham, Lantis, Satoru Shidou, and Zagato in Magic Knight Rayearth.
- Ryoma Nagare in Getter Robo.
- Ryosuke "Ry" Takahashi and the announcer in Initial D.
- Sanosuke Sagara in Rurouni Kenshin.
- Shun Aurora in Heat Guy J.
- Slash in Mahoromatic.
- Tow-Line in Transformers: Robots in Disguise.
- WarGreymon in Digimon Adventure.
- Cyberdramon in Digimon Tamers.
Live Action TV
- Ash from Phantom Brave.
- Bunji Kugashira in Gungrave.
- Han Solo in the Star Wars video games.
- Dr. Neo Cortex in Crash Bandicoot (since Crash Twinsanity.)
- Spyglass in Titanfall.
- Toki in Hokuto Musou.
- Yugo Ogami in Bloody Roar.
- Zhuge Liang, Wei Yan, Sima Yi, and Ling Tong in Dynasty Warriors.
- Harley in Digital Devil Saga (uncredited.)
- Captain Cold, Atomic Skull, and Heat Wave in Justice League Unlimited.
- Doctor Doom in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
- Metallo in The Batman.
- Dr. Polaris, Gold, Hydrogen, Young!Wildcat, the Dick Grayson Batman and Hourman in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
Tropes associated with Lex Lang:
- Happily Married/Relationship Voice Actor: To Sandy Fox. They often work together in a lot of projects.
- Idol Singer: Along with his wife Sandy Fox.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: Okay ladies and gentlemen, here are the accents and dialects that Lex is capable of pulling, and here are the celebrity voices he is capable of doing. Any questions?