The tenth game in the Crash Bandicoot series, released in 2004 for the Game Boy Advance. This game is a crossover with the Spyro the Dragon franchise. Also known as Crash Fusion in Europe.Cortex and Ripto agree to destroy Crash and Spyro together using genetically altered Riptocs to trick them into fighting each other. This plan works for a while, but during their fight, Crash and Spyro realize what's really going on and team up to save their worlds from Cortex and Ripto.It's sister game is Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy.
This video game contains examples of:
- Canon Discontinuity: Possibly, since the release of The Legend of Spyro series. Also due to some contradictory aspects such as the Dragon Realms being called "Dragon Castles" and the fact that the Crash games are meant to take place on Earth.
- Not to mention that Crash is now showing up in Spyro's reboot.
- Crossover: Crash and Spyro, of course!
- One Game for the Price of Two: This game has a counterpart where you play as Spyro himself, called Spyro Orange: The Cortex Conspiracy. If you want to get the full story, you have to get both, though later releases had both in a single cartridge, averting this somewhat.
- Third-Person Person: Nina Cortex.