Tear Jerker: Crash Bandicoot
- Some of Coco's lines referring to her lack of parents.
Tag Team Racing: I'm telling mom! If we had one.Mind over Mutant: I'm telling Mom...Who is she anyway?
- Supposedly at least Coco's father was eaten by a fox. It's unknown what happened to her mom but she's probably still a normal bandicoot.
- All the boss racers in Crash Nitro Kart are rather bluntly dismissed by Velo after you defeat them (and implied to be punished offscreen). Krunk in particular looks rather dejected from losing his world key. Though Crash makes it better with a gift in the Hero story, he is still sent away in disgrace. While Crunch and Coco are exchanging wary and unsettled looks from this, Crash just looks rather downbeat at losing a new friend.
- Though Evan Wells' comment on how Crash is doing now certainly is funny, you can't help but feel the sadness along with it.
Evan Wells: It's a bit like watching your daughter do porn.
- It's even sadder when the last game effectively dealt a deathblow to the franchise.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.