Tear Jerker: Crash Bandicoot
- Some of Coco's lines referring to her lack of parents.
Tag Team Racing: I'm telling mom! If we had one.Mind over Mutant: I'm telling Mom...Who is she anyway?
- Supposedly at least Coco's father was eaten by a fox. It's unknown what happened to her mom but she's probably still a normal bandicoot.
- Throughout Crash of the Titans, Crash is constantly worried over Coco who has been kidnapped by Uka Uka, the villains' taunting throughout to do horrible things to her only making it worse. This is one of few times you see Crash visibly distressed, and for a Radical title, it's played pretty earnestly, making just how clear he cares about his baby sister. Turns into a Heartwarming Moment when they finally reunite.
- All the boss racers in Crash Nitro Kart are rather bluntly dismissed by Velo after you defeat them (and implied to be punished offscreen). Krunk in particular looks rather dejected from losing his world key. Though Crash makes it better with a gift in the Hero story, he is still sent away in disgrace. While Crunch and Coco are exchanging wary and unsettled looks from this, Crash just looks rather downbeat at losing a new friend.
- The bad ending to Crash Bash is this mixed with a tall order of Nightmare Fuel. After Uka Uka gets his hands on all the crystals, Aku Aku, powerless to stop him, questions his theory of good always triumphing over evil, and begs Crash and Coco to run and save themselves.
- Though Evan Wells' comment on how Crash is doing now certainly is funny, you can't help but feel the sadness along with it.
Evan Wells: It's a bit like watching your daughter do porn.
- It's even sadder when the last game effectively dealt a deathblow to the franchise.