- The death animations, esp. with Polar in view. In one of them, Crash gets blown up and after a beat, his boxers fall and drape over Polar's head.
- Speaking of Polar, the humorous Aside Glance Crash gives right before he pounces on Polar and goes for a ride.
- In a moment of Black Comedy, jumping on Polar's head multiple times in the second warp room will give you ten lives. And perhaps that's why Polar is in the group of enemies in the "birthday party" scene of Twinsanity.
- In the opening cutscene, Cortex falls screaming from his battle with Crash. He discovers a cavern full of crystals, and maniacally laughs... only for his match to go out, leaving him in the dark. He really just can't win.
Cortex: Muwahahahaa! Crystals... of course! (match begins to die out) D'OH! (light goes out)
- He also appears to be hanging by his pants from a rather large stalagmite.
- Speaking of Cortex, if you begin a new game, you can repeatedly leave a level without obtaining its Crytal, and it will get on his nerves. The first time, he simply chews you out and tells you to go back in. The second time, he's noticeably more frustrated and has to resort to showing you the Master Crystal again. Do it a third time, and he'll be so enraged that he cannot even yell at you anymore, and decides to leave you on your own until you finally get a Crystal.
- This becomes even more hilarious when you do get a Crystal. Cortex quickly changes his tune and claims that he knew he could rely on you all along.
- The Japanese version has a secret bonus video that plays when holding Left + Circle + L1 + R1 at the Playstation logo: An extremely weird yet hilarious live-action music video set to the Japanese theme song. It has to be seen to be believed.