Fisher-Price is a toy company that was once owned by Quaker Oats but is now a subsidiary of Mattel.
Its toys have been adapted:Video GamesWestern Animation
Toy ranges owned by the company:
- Doodle Pro
- Laugh and Learn
- Think and Learn
- Little People
- Loving Family
- Mega Bloks
- Power Wheels
- View-Master (recently revamped as View-Master VR; at point they were going to adapt this into a film, but it fell through)
- PowerTouch (Discontinued)
- See N Say (received rights from parent Mattel).
- Tote-a-Tune (Discontinued)
- Music Box Pocket Radio (Discontinued)
- Color Me Gemz (Discontinued; endorsed by former Cheetah Girl Sabrina Bryan; first marketed towards pre-teen girls who want to become future fashion designers)
- Smart Toy (partnership with Smart Toy LLC., manufacturing and marketing)
Franchises licensed to the company for toy production
- HiT Entertainment
- DreamWorks Animation
- Nick Jr.
- Sponge Bob Squarepants (produced multiple toys under the Mattel name in the early 2000's, and have recently done multiple edicational electronic toys, and Imaginext playsets and figures).
- Sesame Workshop (defunct, lost rights for all Sesame Workshop franchises to Hasbro)
- DC Comics (as part of the Imaginext and Little People licensed figures range)
- PBS Kids (mostly for the PowerTouch book library).
- Saban Brands