Characters: Ys Seven
Characters introduced in Seven:
AishaThe princess of Altago who wants to help those in need.
- Active Royalty
- An Ice Person and Making a Splash
- Expy: Bow-wielding rebellious princess-in-disguise, with water/ice element and tsundere tendencies? Sounds a lot like Marle.
- Girlish Pigtails plus Rapunzel Hair: Waist-length and cute enough for Maya to tug.
- Missing Mom
- Parental Abandonment: Then her father gets assassinated shortly after Adol visits Ruins Isle..
- Paper-Thin Disguise
- Rebellious Princess
- Tsundere: A mild one, though she gets angry toward Dogi (for his attitude) and Maya (for pulling on her pigtails one too many times).
- Vitriolic Best Buds: develops this with Dogi.
MisheraA blind priestess and the head of the Kylosian village.
MustafaThe chief of Segram Village, out in the middle of the desert.
CruxieMustafa's sister who is suffering from the Iskan fever.
ElkThe grandson of the ruler of Shannoa Village, hidden deep in the forest. He is a bit of a brat.
TiaA young girl who takes care of the people in the slums. She adopts a young orphaned mute girl named Maya and sells flowers and medicines for living.
- Apocalypse Maiden
- Big Bad
- Chekhov's Gun: her hairpin.
- Disappears into Light
- Lunacy as the eldress of Iska, the tribe that worships the Moon Dragon.
- Put Them All Out of My Misery
- Shy Blue-Haired Girl
- Stripperiffic: In her new costume as Big Bad
- Walking Spoiler: Let's just say that there's FAR more to her than just being a simple flower girl. For one, she is the game's Big Bad.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: In her (allegedly) fated role as "Maiden of Demise" in Ys SEVEN.
SciasOne of the Dragon Knights of Altago. A reasonable man, who lends a hand when necessary.
- Disappears into Light
- The Dragon
- Hopeless Boss Fight: The first fight against him ends up as this.
- Rags to Riches
- White Hair, Black Heart
RaudOne of the Dragon Knights of Altago. Haughty and arrogant, he uses his position to lord over the commonfolk and get what he wants.
- The Apocalypse Brings Out the Best in People: Once the island is covered in miasma, he ends up looking after Maya rather than antagonizing her.
- Break the Haughty: Undergoes a major one after the halfway point. First, Sigroon betrays him. Then, his men are constantly beaten and humiliated by Adol and his party. Finally, he can do nothing to stop Scias' massacre of Altago Palace.
- Dual Wielding
- Jerk Ass: We first meet him attempting to force himself onto Tia, and he just gets worse from there.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Near the end of the game.
- Rich Bastard: He's the son of Prime Minister Orbus and constantly bashes Scias for his humbler origins.
- The Unfought: He mentioned to be a skilled warrior in an optional cutscene, but you'll only ever fight his goons.