AishaA headstrong girl who forces her way into Adol's party. She is definitely not the disguised princess of Altago seeking to escape the confines of the castle so she can investigate what's going on.
- An Ice Person and Making a Splash
- Badass Princess
- Bottomless Magazines: Where does she store the arrows again?
- Death from Above: Her Extra Skill Azure Destruction. She shoots multiple arrows upward to later then the arrow falls down to her targets.
- Expy: Bow-wielding rebellious princess-in-disguise, with water/ice element and tsundere tendencies? Sounds a lot like Marle.
- Girlish Pigtails plus Rapunzel Hair: Waist-length and cute enough for Maya to tug.
- Making a Splash
- Missing Mom
- Parental Abandonment: Then her father gets assassinated shortly after Adol visits Ruins Isle..
- Paper-Thin Disguise
- Rebellious Princess
- Tsundere: A mild one, though she gets angry toward Dogi (for his attitude) and Maya (for pulling on her pigtails one too many times).
- Vitriolic Best Buds: develops this with Dogi.
MisheraA blind priestess who acts as the elder of Kylos Village. In exchange for her sight, she has gained an incredible amount of magical power and can divine the future by listening to the wind.
- Blind Seer
- Blow You Away
- Glass Cannon: With the lowest defense among other units.
- Handicapped Badass: She's blind, but she claims she's still able to see. She also has no problem running and killing some enemies
- Homing Projectile: Her charged normal attack acts as this. It can't target enemies close to you where she isn't facing said target though.
- Magic Staff: Her weapon.
- Squishy Wizard: Can't take much punishment despite her magic prowess.
MustafaThe elder of Segram Village. He is incredibly protective of his village and younger sister to the point of single-mindedness. He bears a grudge against his father, the previous elder, for accepting a military appointment in Altago City.
- Big Brother Instinct
- Drop the Hammer
- Playing with Fire
- Mighty Glacier: One of the slowest characters in the game.
CruxieMustafa's kind-hearted younger sister. She suffers from an advanced case of Iskan Fever, which has left her bedridden and with little time to live. She eventually succumbs to her illness but is resurrected by the power of the Fire Dragon Orb. As her life is now tied to the orb, she joins Adol's party in place of Mustafa and inherits his skills.
- Disney Death
- Cute Bruiser
- Drop the Hammer
- Ill Girl
- Incurable Cough of Death
- Playing with Fire
- Mighty Glacier
ElkAn excitable young hunter who lives in Shannoa Village. He is the grandson of Shannoa's elder, and frequently causes trouble with his juvenile ways.
- Bratty Half-Pint
- Dash Attack: When he steals. Some of his other skills also do this.
- Double Weapon
- Tag Along Kid
- Dishing Out Dirt
- Fragile Speedster: Has one of the lowest physical defense while being the fastest character available.
- Green Thumb: His extra skill Geo Cluster.
- Precision-Guided Boomerang: His weapon turns into one when using several of his skills.
- Rolling Attack: His Terran Vortex skill has him rolling while leaving earth spikes as he goes along.
- Tornado Move
TiaA kind young woman who lives in the slums of Altago City with her adopted sister Maya. She makes a living as a wandering herbalist and healer. Her true identity is Tialuna Rem Iskalia, the last surviving Elder of the missing Iska Clan. Having fallen into despair at the corruption within Altago City and the hardships she endured, she used her ancestral knowledge to accelerate the coming of the Winds of Destruction so that Altago can be wiped clean of life and start anew.
- Apocalypse Maiden
- Big Bad
- Chekhov's Gun: her hairpin.
- Disappears into Light
- Lunacy as the eldress of Iska, the tribe that worships the Moon Dragon.
- Magic Staff
- Put Them All Out of My Misery
- Shy Blue-Haired Girl
- Stripperiffic: In her new costume as Big Bad
- Walking Spoiler: For one, she is the game's Big Bad.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Her clan was displaced and persecuted when Altago City was founded. While the majority of Iskan Village managed to hide within a spacial warp, the elder line was trapped outside in exile. As the clan worshipping the Dragon of Balance, her family was forced to watch the world become increasingly imbalanced by the rampant expansionism of Altago City and the selfishness of its people. Finally, the young mute girl she adopted as her sister caught a fatal disease caused by all of the aforementioned imbalance.
SciasA decorated Dragon Knight of Altago known as the "Altagian Falcon". A reasonable but firm man who sympathises with Adol and tries to help where he can. He is actually a ruthless servant of Tialuna who uses the authority of the Dragon Knights to carry out her orders without arousing suspicion.
- Casting a Shadow: his skills can be assosciated with darkness element.
- Disappears into Light
- The Dragon
- Hopeless Boss Fight: The first fight against him ends up as this.
- The Kingslayer: He eventually confesses to assassinating the king and framing Adol for the assassination.
- Rags to Riches
- White Hair, Black Heart: He is the Dragon that is not revealed until late in the game.
RaudOne of the Dragon Knights of Altago. Haughty and arrogant, he uses his position to lord over the commonfolk and get what he wants.
- The Apocalypse Brings Out the Best in People: Once the island is covered in miasma, he ends up looking after Maya rather than antagonizing her.
- Break the Haughty: Undergoes a major one after the halfway point. First, Sigroon betrays him. Then, his men are constantly beaten and humiliated by Adol and his party. Finally, he can do nothing to stop Scias' massacre of Altago Palace which killed his father, Prime Minister Orbus.
- Dual Wielding
- Jerk Ass: We first meet him attempting to force himself onto Tia, and he just gets worse from there.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Near the end of the game.
- Rich Bastard: He's the son of Prime Minister Orbus and constantly bashes Scias for his humbler origins.
- The Unfought: He mentioned to be a skilled warrior in an optional cutscene, but you'll only ever fight his goons.