open/close all folders
- Bald of Evil: Most of them, including the females.
- Big Badass Rig: The tow truck.
- Black Speech: While they understand English, they forego even attempting to speak it in favor of a bizarre gibberish.
- Cannibal Clan: it's very big.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: While prone to bickering, they still do clearly care for each other.
- Feel No Pain: The original trio, at least. It's unknown if the other members of the family have similar disorders that account for their durability.
- Multiple-Choice Past: They're either inbred hillbillies, toxic mutants, zombies, mental patients or any combination of these. Each movie seems to differ.
- Mutants: Mutated via a combination of incest, and chemical dumping. Of course, this is only established in the third movie, and not refferenced at all in the others, which posit other origins.
- Obviously Evil: They're all hideous.
- Averted in Wrong Turn 6, where a few of the relatives look like normal humans.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Their given names (if they even have them) are unknown, and the surname "Hilliker" was given to them by the staff of the Glenville Sanatorium, who named them after the woman who discovered them.
- Villainous Incest. The family may have been inbred long before its genetics were further damaged by toxic waste.
- Big Bad: Of all the films.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: His reaction to finding Three Toes' body is heartbreaking.
MaynardFather of the Hillikers.
- Bigger Bad: Maynard is this in 5th movie. As everything in movie i
- Manipulative Bastard: He is best at this.
- Damsel in Distress: Is kidnapped in climax.
- Final Girl: Of first Wrong Turn. Though Chris also makes it.
- Nightmare Dreams: While hiding from the hillbillies, Jessie has a brief nightmare where she and Chris are found by them.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: with Chris
- Action Girl: Nina is very active female. She manage kill one of hillbillies on her own.
- Catch Phrase: "So sue me"
- Final Girl: Nina become this in Wrong Turn Dead End. But Jake survived too.
- I'm Not Here to Make Friends: She gets better.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: While Nina was seen as mean person. She tried help comfort Mara, after T cheated on her.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: She is this with Jake. They argument a lot but is not doubt that both of them care for each other.
- Big Damn Hero: Alex save Deputy Lane, just in time before Three Fingers can kill him.
- Damsel in Distress: She was kidnapped by escaped prisoners, kidnapped by Three Fingers.
- Final Girl: In Wrong Turn Left For Dead. After other two survivors dies in end of movie. Alex is only one who still is alive.
- The Generic Girl: Alex don't have a lot of personality.
- The Load: She is very useless and it's easy kidnapped. But off course she save Deputy Lane
- Final Girl: Along with Sara in Wrong Turn Bloody Beginnings. But both of them get's they head cut off in the end..
- Genre Blind: See the entry below this.
- If You Kill Him, You Will Be Just Like Him: Her philosophy. Wrong movie to have it in.
- Nice Girl: Kenia is very friendly and sweet.
- Off with His Head!: what happened to her and Sara in the end.
- Too Dumb to Live: Kenia think if she or others kill Hilliklies, they become like that. It's obviously that if she don't kill them, she become victim of them.
- Action Girl: Sara manage take out one of hillikers with larget stick.
- Big Damn Hero: Saves Kenia in time, before One Eye can kil her.
- Bury Your Gays: well she is lesbian.
- Final Girl: Along with Kenia in Wrong Turn Bloody Beginning. But they both get they heads cut off in the end.
- Off with His Head!: what happened to her and Kenia in the end.
- Break the Cutie: Lita was very sweet and friendly person, but after Maynard cut her eyes and start say he will kill and rape her, she finally get her breakdown.
- Eye Scream: Lita gets her eyes cut.
- Final Girl: Of Wrong Turn Bloodlines. But she is taked away by Maynard and other hillikers.
- Nice Girl: Sweet and friendly and it's probably easiest person Maynard manage manipulate.
- Too Dumb to Live: Believed Maynard and set him free from jail.
- Screaming Woman: She don't scream very much as cry.