Great Ocean Tug and Salvage Company
The Whole Team
- Kid-Appeal Character: Theodore and Hank.
- The Magnificent: Most of the tugs have a "V" word.
- Nice Hat: Theodore's red baseball cap, Emily's A light blue boat hat (It's also her most prized possession.), Foduck's fireman helmet, Hank's blue turk, George's purple cap, and the Dispatcher also has one!
TheodoreThe main protagonist of the series. He is the recent member of the tugs whose main job is to move barges and ships. He wants to go see what it's like outside the Big Harbour, though he likes his new place.
- Expecting Someone Taller: The Dispatcher expected him bigger when he first came in the harbour.
- Kid Hero
- Rookie Red Ranger
- To Be a Master: Dreams of getting his V word and becoming an oceangoing tug.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: In the Bumper Buddies episode.
- The Magnificent: Foduck The Vigilant.
- The Smart Guy
- Achilles in His Tent: In "Hank and the Hug", he decided not to be a tugboat anymore because no ones to play with him. This changes after his friends gave him a hug.
- Cloudcuckoolander: "It's...um...fresh!"
- The Lancer
- Super Speed: The fastest tug in the big harbour!
- The Big Guy
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Gentle Giant: At his best.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: At his worst.
- Kick the Dog: He can be quite mean without intending to be.
- The Magnificent: George The Valiant.
RebeccaA research vessel who likes researching about the ocean.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows
- Early Installment Character-Design Difference: Prior to being an actual character, she was faceless. Her second model look similar to her latest one, though it's painted different, her pupils are larger, and lack of eyebrows.
- Not So Above It All: This happens in " Rebecca and the Big Snore", when she realizes that she isn't all that perfect after Theodore told her that was shouting at Shelburne.
- The Smart Girl