HappycatThe happiest creature on the planet. 1337% happier than normal cats. Loves cheeseburgers and will ask you for one.
- Berserk Button: The only known instance of Happycat not being happy occurred when he went to order a cheezburger, but they were all out of them. He then became so angry that his head detached from his body and started firing laser beams at civilians. Police arrived in time with cheezburgers to settle the issue.
- Perpetual Smiler
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cheezburgers.
Dr. TinycatA tiny cat that is also a doctor. That's really all you need to know.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Kind of.
- Deadpan Snarker: Partly as a result of the Vicodin he takes for his condition.
- Dr. Jerk: His condition causes him pain sometimes, so he takes Vicodin for it. Unfortunately, said pills make him a bit cold and sarcastic.
- Insufferable Genius
- Kitten Prodigy
Ceiling CatFeline deity that watches us all from the infinite ceiling. Capable of miraculous deeds, but prefers a good nap.
- Big Good
- Crystal Dragon Jesus
- Good Counterpart: To Basement Cat. Supposedly
- King of All Cosmos: And how!
Basement CatEvil black cat that resides in the basement of eternity. Known for eating souls and recruiting minions to do his evil deeds.
Hipster KittyA cat so obscure, it's hip. Last seen wearing an expensive vintage hoodie and growing a mustache.
LongcatThe longest cat known to exist. Longcat is unable to be measured with current cat measurment technology. Longcat is long.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Longcat used to be extremely short. Then he wished to become longer, and his Literal Genie granted it to him. He eventually became so long that he ended up in space.
- Good Counterpart: to Tacgnol
- Longcat Can Breathe In Space
- Shaped Like Itself: Longcat Is Long.
Moral Grey Area KittehEthically ambiguous cat. Makes moral choices that are neither completely good or evil. Cat lawyer for hire.
- Amoral Attorney: Being morally grey, a lawyer was the perfect job for him.
- Astonishingly Appropriate Appearance: He's "Moral Grey Area Kitteh", so naturally he's grey.
- Grey and Grey Morality
- Flanderisation: Began as, well, a morally relativistic kitten. Now is pretty much evil.
Serious CatA cat capable of epic levels of seriousness. Has gone 2,632 days without cracking a smile. Current age: 2,632 days.
- The Comically Serious
- Grumpy Bear
- Perpetual Frowner
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: Well, sesquipedalian is one of his favorite serious-sounding words.
- The Stoic: He always keeps a serious expression no matter what.
TacgnolMindless evil clone of Longcat. Created by Basement Cat to create havoc on the world. If seen, run for your life.
- Dark Is Evil: Black cat. Seriously...
- Evil Counterpart: To Longcat.
- Inherently Dirty-Sounding Words: "coccyx", "masticate" and "Volvo", according to his reference page.
- Tykebomb: Sort of. He was made for the purpose of being a pure evil counterpart to Longcat.
LolrusA giant seal that is fond of his little blue bucket. Bucket was stolen by a bad man. Lolrus has been searching for it ever since.
- Companion Cube: Lolrus and Bukkit.
- Determinator: Lolrus will stop at nothing to find his Bukkit.
- Gentle Giant: Despite being bigger than a man, he's usually peaceful and polite. But sometimes not. See Wily Walrus below.
- Good with Numbers: Bukkit is a bit of a math nerd.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Fishies.
- Warm-Hearted Walrus: A benevolent creature who just wants his bukkit back. Most of the time. See Wily Walrus below.
- Wily Walrus: Though he's usually a nice guy, there are some pictures that portray him as more violent in his pursuit of the bukkit.
Monorail catRuns along on a track, and is frequently out of service.
Business CatKnown for making work Serious Buisness...when he isn't stopping to do cat stuff.
HovercatFlys along just over the ground, appears to have no legs due to the photo angle. Successor to Monorail Cat.
Groups, Organizations, Other
The Itteh Bitteh Kitteh CommittehSecret society of small kitties making sure that the world stays adorable. Like Fight Club only without fighting.
- Everything's Cuter with Kittens
- I'm Taking Her Home with Me!: Guarenteed, you will have this reaction to them.
- Moe: Their society's conditions require members to be this. Small, adorable, and must be adorable while doing something that is decidedly not cute. Like barfing.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Their whole shtick.
Real Cats Memes
Real cats that frequently show up on the Cheezburger site/in the memes, as well as other places online:
Grumpy CatReal name Tardar Sauce, has a type of feline dwarfism. Known for being even grumpier than Serious Cat. Hates everything. Stars in her own move, Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever.
- Grumpy Bear: She is always cranky in memes.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Her owners state she's actually a very affectionate cat. For bonus irony, her twin brother Pokey is the grumpier one.
- Perpetual Frowner: In her case, it's just her facial anatomy.