open/close all folders
- What are you doing here? I listed all my tropes on the main page! Yep, I'm so awesome I get my own page, not just a folder!
Aside from moi, my series is a home for lesser known, but still pretty awesome people. Not as awesome as me, of course, but honestly, who is?
Althea / Blind 'Al' Alfred
A former secret agent who hangs out with me a lot and tries to give me advice on being a good guy. She may or may not be as crazy as me...
- The Atoner: Seems like she pushed me in the right direction because she wanted to atone for bad things she did in her past.
- Cool Old Lady: She matches wits with yours truly and...sometimes...wins.
- Darkand Troubled Past: She may or may not have done some nasty stuff when she was with the British Smart guys.
- Handicapped Badass: "Blind" isn't just a nickname.
- Laxative Prank: Oh, I remember the time she pulled that on me...
- Mysterious Past: Something-something British Intelligence, something-something WWII, something-something a bright young American lad...
- Parental Substitute: She's like the mother I never had....Except I put her in time out when she's naughty.
- Race Lift: The movie has a Black Blind Al.
- Sole Survivor: I got paid to kill her in Zaire, but I decided to kill everyone but her.
- Stockholm Syndrome: She didn't even want to leave when I finally let her go. Not that I asked her.
My darling daughter. That's right, I'm a daddy! What of it?! I like to keep her away from my more dangerous adventures...which is all of them.
- Affectionate Nickname: She's my little Ellie-Belly
- Badass Adorable: Just look at that face! She also has the X-Gene so she might get mutant powers one day.
- Cheerful Child: I will do anything to keep a smile on her face.
- Daddy's Girl: She is my biggest fan and I wouldn't want it any other way.
- Disappeared Dad: I was this to her for a while, but once I learned she was my little girl I've tried to be the best Dadpool I can be.
- Happily Adopted: After her mama died a friend of mine in S.H.I.E.L.D. adopted her, and I bought a house next door so I can visit them all the time.
- Wacky Parent, Serious Child: She might not be more serious than other kids her age, but she definitely has the wackiest dad around.
Jack Hammer / WeaselA super genius friend of mine who I go to for all kinds of sweet gadgets. The guy loves me! Keeps trying to kill me for whatever reason though. Maybe he's bipolar.
- Extreme Doormat: Sometimes even I wonder why he keeps coming back.
- Gadgeteer Genius: He makes all my wonderful toys.
- Geek Physiques: The guy needs to get out of his lab and get some excercise.
- Progressively Prettier: Joe Madureira gave Weasel buck teeth in The Circle Chase, which Weas' lost either while or shortly before Ed McGuinness started drawing us for the Joe Kelly comics.
- Punny Name: He's definitely a weasel.
- The Starscream: Usually I would off him, but he's just too useful.
- With Friends Like These...: Don't let his geeky appearance fool you, over the years he's screwed me over just as much as I screwed him.
Bob, Agent Of HYDRA
My best pal in the whole world who isn't Spider-Man and a former member of that asshole supervillain group HYDRA. A lot of people say that he's got something called Stockholm Syndrome but I don't put much stock in that.
- Action Survivor: Despite having no superpowers, no regular powers, and no abilities at all, he somehow survives all the dangerous missions I drag him on.
- Butt Monkey: Life loves to torment the poor guy (but then again, so do I).
- Cowardly Lion: He's better at running away than anyone I've ever seen.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He once killed a symbiote possessed dinosaur singlehandedly. Of course, this was while trying to run for his life.
- The Faceless: Well, sort of. We saw his face once and never more.
- Fanboy: Of me, but then again, who isn't.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Oh come on we're not that close.
- Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: In the movie, I chat with him during a fight scene. However, he works for Ajax instead of HYDRA, since HYDRA was off tormenting the Disney-owned Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Punch Clock Villain: When he's on HYDRA's side. Of course, such a rule doesn't apply to me.
- Stockholm Syndrome: Suppoesedly he's attached to me because of what I put him through but, personally, I don't believe it.
An ancient royal succubus and my lovely wife. She was in an arranged marriage to that old bag of bones Dracula but fell in love with me instead. She's totally hot and a real sweetie.
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: She did marry me of all people.
- Crusading Widow: Becomes this in Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos.
- Cute Monster Girl: A totally hot succubus.
- Horny Devils: A succubus that kept me awake through our entire wedding night.
- Screw Destiny: She did this just by falling in love with me.
- Shapeshifting: She can turn into something much bigger and scary looking.
A mutant merc with shapeshifting powers and my cool ex-girlfriend. She's a real looker if I say so myself.
- Action Girl: Mutant merc.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: blue-skinned, and not any less sexy.
- Dropped a Bridge on Her: I swear, if I get my hand on that Sabertooth asshole...
- Not Quite Dead: I thought she was dead for a long time. When we finally met back up... well it wasn't nice.
- Shapeshifting Seducer: She can change her form and it's pretty helpful, if you know what I mean.
DominoA genetically-engineered freelancer and part-time X-Man who works with me a lot. She's pretty cool but tends to kick my ass a lot.
- Badass: Given how often she kicks the crap outta me...
- Vitriolic Best Buds: We fight a lot but I really do like her. She totally likes me to!
Sandi BrandenbergMy secretary and good friend. She's a sweet one even though she's the ex-girlfriend of that jerkwad Taskmaster.
- Action Girl: She usually doesn't fight but when she does she can handle herself.
- Berserk Button: I really don't like it when people hurt her.
- Domestic Abuse: She suffered this from an ex-boyfriend. Me and Taskmaster took care of that real quick.
OutlawA cowgirl-styled merc and a close friend of mine. She's a mutant with super strength and durability and is insanely good with guns. I work with her on a lot of jobs.
- Badass: Between her guns, strength and durabilty, she's almost as awesome as me. Really.
- Cowgirl: Has this as her whole motif complete with thick Texan accent.
- Deadpan Snarker: She almost makes as many jokes as me!
- Ms. Fanservice: That outfit of her's ain't exactly subtle.
- Stripperific: Her costume as previously mentioned is barely there.
Dr. BongA Mad Scientist supervillain, former archenemy of some cartoon duck thing, and my psychiatrist. He's a nice enough guy and really helped through a rough patch, though him being a supercrook means that I sometimes have to fight him when I'm helping out the good guys. He wears a cool bell for a helmet that he can hit to make super powerful sound attacks.
- Affably Evil: For being this evil and crazy scientist guy, he's also pretty nice.
- An Arm and a Leg: His arms are robotic so he doesn't have to worry too much if they get chopped off.
- Freudian Excuse: He got bullied a lot as a kid and lost his both his arms.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: You'd think so but nope! He's got a solid PHD in psychology.
- Token Evil Teammate: Of my friends and allies, he's only the villain.
- Trauma Conga Line: His childhood wasn't pleasant.
Deuce The Devil-DogA dog that used to owned by Daredevil's pal Foggy Nelson. Weasel won him from Foggy in a poker match and now he's Blind Al's guide dog. She loves him.
- Team Pet: I gave him to Blind Al.
The Great Lakes AvengersA no-name superhero team centered in Wisconsin that I help out sometimes. I was actually a team member for a time though that meant I had to contend with my true archnemesis, Squirrel Girl. See their own page for more.
SluggoAn old pal of mine from Weapon X. He's a merc now and we've worked together on a few jobs.
- Angry Black Man: Well not that angry but still he's angry and he's black.
- Character Death: Idiot went and got himself shot by Weasel.
Tropes applying to the whole group:
- Alternate Self: a whole team of alternate me!
- The Chosen One: yeah, the Contemplator chose us to save the Universe. Finally, someone recognizes our value...
A girl version of me who's just as crazy as yours truly. She's pretty hot. Not that you heard that from me.
- Actually Pretty Funny: She called me out for having the Champion temporarily join our team, but she still admitted putting him in a costume like ours was rather funny.
- Dumb Blonde: Averted; sure, she is crazy, but then again, we all are in this team.
- The Lancer: Usually acts as one to me in the team. She usually is the one who discuss leader matter with me.
- Ms. Fanservice: At least when she keeps her mask on or not, seeing how her scars are cured eventually...
- Screw Yourself: I kinda tried that with her we first met. It was weird, even for us, and I really don't want to talk about it...
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: After her scars were cured, she was more than happy to put a skimpy outfit on as part of one of our plans.
- Women Are Wiser: Somewhat. Technically she is just as nut as any of us, but she usually is the closest thing to a Only Sane Man in our team.
A mouthy kid version of me, who was a student in an alternate universe Xavier's School for Gifted. He's kind of a brat.
- Bratty Half-Pint: He's me as a kid.
- The Bully: Somewhat. He was constantly causing trouble in his universe's version of Xavier's School, and liked to pick up on Scott Summer.
- Laser Blade: his favorite weapon.
- Mouthy Kid: The minature merc with a mouth! See what I did there?
- Tagalong Kid: Played with; he is a kid version of me we brought along, but he doesn't cause us that much trouble... at least not more than anyone else in the team.
A zombie me from some weird-ass alternate universe. He's just a head now thanks to getting tossed into a riverboat propeller.
- Ascended Extra: Originally was just an extra in Marvel Zombies, until he was recruited to join our team.
- Deadpan Snarker: The little head can give me a run for my money.
- Handicapped Badass: Well, he kinda is, what with no longer having a body and being forced to move around thanks to a small helicopter helmet. He still has proven he could be useful to us.
- Microwave the Dog: Courtesy of our beloved Dreadpool. He got better.
- Off with His Head!: Well, duh. How do you think he ended up as a head to begin with?
- Oracular Head: He's just a head; a head that talks. He's me after all.
- Revenant Zombie: Sure, he is only a head now, but technically he is still a zombie me. And he still has that wonderful personality and sense of humor we all share.
DogpoolA version of me that's a dog. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.
- The Freakshow: Before I went to recruit him, he was working in a circus using his Healing Factor to impress people.
- Team Pet: Deadpool dog!
- The Unintelligible: well, he is a dog, what did you expect?
Golden Age DeadpoolAn old-school alternate universe version of me.
The Mad Scientist asshole who's responsible for making me what I am today. He keeps saying that he's a good guy now but I know that's bull.
- Evil Genius: The brains behind Weapon X.
- For Science!: His primary motivation is exploiting desperate folks for experimentation, like canadian guys with cancer.
- Heel–Face Turn: He says he left all the madness behind. Only I can see it that for the lie it is.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Died so I could get an opening against Ajax. Damn.
- Starter Villain: My first foe.
A crazy cyborg who used to be a guard for Dr. Killebrew. He's obsessed with killing me because I shot him when I escaped Weapon X. Guy holds a serious grudge.
- Best Served Cold: He had been tracking me down for ten years, killing every single member of the prison. Talk about unresolved issues.
- Character Death: By me, of course.
- The Bully: This man was an ass.
- The Dragon: A guard for Killebrew.
- Dragon-in-Chief: He's also the main problem of Killebrew.
- Feel No Pain: Even though I gutted him alive, he was barely fazed.
- Super Strength: Dude could pack a punch.
T-RayMy archenemy. He's a crazy idiot who thinks he's the real Wade Wilson and that I stole his identity. Maybe he's right. Or maybe not. I don't really care.
- Arch-Enemy: Was one for me... for a while.
- Big Bad: Probably the closet one for my series at least.
- Criminal Mind Games: Except we're both criminals.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Says he is the real Wade Wilson and that I'm a mercenary called Jack. Yes, it doesn't make much sense to me either.
- Evil Albino: Seriously, did he ever go to a beach?
- Gambit Roulette: His plans made about as much sense as I do.
- Magic Knight: Had a sword and magic.
- Mysterious Past: I'm the real Wade Wilson (see? I'm standing up) so he's can't be. Right?
TaskmasterA merc with the power to copy skills by looking at them. We've tried to kill each other a few times, partially because I'm one of the few people who can take him evenly in a fight. Also he's Sandi's ex-boyfriend. See his own page for more.
A snob of a hitman who wants to kill me for stealing credit for some kills he made. He's kind of a dick.
- Arch-Enemy: He did kill me...
- Arc Villain: For the "Healing Factor" arc of six-editions, and later in Agency X.
- Bad Boss: Killed one of his mooks for bothering him in the middle of a phone call. And unceremoniously killed off Nijo once he realized he outlived his usefulness.
- The Bad Guy Wins: His first appearance ends with me dead, Nijo disposed, and him none worse for the wear. Granted, I kicked his ass a while later, but the point still stands.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Oddly enough, he seems to have those permanently in his latest appearances, even though he doesn't have any supernatural powers that we know of.
- Breaking Speech: "You're a bad guy, Wade. Embrace it."
- The Chessmaster: To the point his plan works in his first appearance. That's right, he flat-out wins. Against me.
- Combat Pragmatist: Is he ever. For instance: Instead of facing me headfront, he just hired me and injected me with a deadly mental virus while I was busy thinking it was another hit. It worked. Second meeting? Pulled out a gun on me while I was on the toilet.
- Establishing Character Moment: Guess what he does upon meeting for the first time? Beat me up to a bloody pulp while calmly discussing why the job I ruined was supposed to be his ninth shymphony.
- Faux Affably Evil: He was pretty polite for a murderous asshole.
- Foil: He is essentially my polar opposite: Both of us are ruthless, implacable men who live by killing people. However, I am a very hilarious, uneducated, and sloppy mercenary, while Swan is a dead serious, cultured, and efficient mercenary. Swan even mentions the precise reason he hates me so much is because of how "uncivilized" I am.
- In the Blood: His family has been killing people since medieval times.
- Killed Off for Real: Dismembered and taxidermized. Doesn't get any more dead than that. Never mind, he's back in the Black List arc. What does it take to keep people dead these days?
- Knight of Cerebus: In his first appearence. But hey, no one takes the humour of my stories!...Well, maybe a little bit.
- Manipulative Bastard: See his treatment of Nijo. It was twisted by even my standards.
- Mind Virus: His M.O. Also how he finished me off.
- Noble Demon: Surprisingly, he kept his promise to save me after I saved his life.
- Obviously Evil: Not so bad in his first appearances, but now he basically looks like Satan in human form, complete with horn-shaped hair and black eyes. A subtle man.
- One Last Job: He was going to retire, then I messed up his last job. He didn't take it that well.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Just "Black Swan".
- Red Baron: Everyone calls him Black Swan.
- Revenge: He hates me because I ruined his "ninth symphony", killed him and stuffed him on a wall.
- Unexplained Recovery: Nobody explained how he came back from being dismembered. Seriously, HOW!?
- Villainous Breakdown: He is usually calm and cool-headed. Not so much after I started playing country music non-stop in his mansion audiospeakers. Then he was... greatly annoyed.
- Wicked Cultured: This guy really likes classical music.
- Wild Card: He seems to have no allegiance whatsoever, even trying to recruit myself to his cause.
Black BoxA mutant technopathic criminal who's basically a living computer. We've run into each other quite a few times. He creeps me the hell out.
- Big Bad: As of "Blacklist".
- The Chessmaster: It's amazing how many strategies he has stored on his mind.
- Dream Team: Assembles one (of the villainous variation) to take on me.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: How he is disposed of: Swan wipes his memory so he won't ever remember me losing my healing factor, and does the same to Black Tom Cassidy. Checkmate.
- Man in the Machine: Always locked in some sort of computer room and connected to a billion wires. Weirdo.
- Out-Gambitted: By ME, of all people. It's probably because I'm just so unpredictable.
- Shrouded in Myth: As the man himself said, "Few know of my existence".
- Smug Snake: Underestimated me at every turn, and overestimated his intelligence.
- Villainous Breakdown: He flips his shit as I grow closer to defeating him and his thugs.
Agent Allison Kemp
A former FBI agent who got crippled in a fight with me. She's kind of crazy now and wants to take vengeance on me.
- Bad Boss: T-Rey and Slayback are very expendable in her worldview. One doesn't blame her for it.
- Big Bad: Took over after Black Box's defeat.
- The Chessmaster: One needs to admire how absolutely everything I did was according to her plan.
- Create Your Own Villain: It seems I accidentally crippled her on a mission of mine. Whoops.
- Evil Cripple: Tetraplegic. Unusually, her tetraplegic status is heavily Played for Drama.
- Freudian Excuse: A thriving, honest, and hardworking agent who was permanently crippled in a gunfight by little ol' me.
- Heel–Face Turn: At the end, she regrets her actions and forgets the vengeance path once and for all.
- Machine Monotone: She talks in a Stephen Hawking-esque voice coming from her chair.
- Non-Action Big Bad: She's not exactly in shape for violence since I crippled her.
- Not So Stoic: Eventually cries at the end.
The Resurrected PresidentsAmerican presidents resurrected by a Necromancer. Came Back Wrong doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: PRESIDENTS! Within their own ranks too, as Washington is one tough son of a gun.
- Affably Evil: Reagan was a fairly nice fellow for someone wanting to unleash atomic holocaust on America.
- Badass Boast: "There is nothing to fear—BUT ME!" says Franklin Roosevelt.
- Bad Boss: Ol' George doesn't treat his men as equals.
- Berserk Button: Do not mention John Wilkes Booth near Abe.
- Came Back Wrong: Though some of them are implied to have been evil in life as well, they're all evil now.
- Cool Sword: Washington had a straight-up pimpin' sword. Which was used by me.
- Dying as Yourself: Washington reverted back to his former self when I beheaded him.
- Evil Cripple: FDR still can't stand up and now he's evil.
- Evil Sorcerer: Washington gains some nasty magic stuff near the end.
- Fat Bastard: William Howard Taft, naturally. He's still got that big old gut.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: FDR throws his chair away when the fight gets real.
- Incoming Ham: "Who DARES to disturb HARRY TRUMAN?"
- Knight of Cerebus: The moment Washington takes matters in his own hands, shit gets real.
- Let's Get Dangerous: FDR is much tougher than he seems...
- Omnicidal Maniac: They want to destroy America and rebuild it anew.
- Our Presidents Are Different: And freaking zombies, to boot.
- Person of Mass Destruction: These presidents are tough.
- President Evil: Technically they're not president anymore, but they are, ah that american political stuff stuff is confusing.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Abraham Lincoln dished out some verbal smackdown:Honest Abe: You're a vapid, unfunny, pale shade of a hero! You're unintelligent, uncreative and unremarkable in every way! You don't seem to do anything well except heal yourself and appear EVERYWHERE! I don't understand your APPEAL! I HATE you, these PEOPLE hate you! Tell me, what is that you are good at? What do you do?"Yours truly: I DON'T GIVE UP!
- Red Shirt: The D-list Presidents, i.e the ones I'm not familiar with.
- Worthy Opponent: Washington started to admire me near the end. I'm almost proud.
VetisPlease allow me to introduce Vetis, he's a man of wealth and taste, he's been around for a long long year, stole many a man's soul and faith! In case the Stones allusion didn't hit: A crossroads demon I've messed with, and is now seeking to seal some unfinished deals.
- Big Bad Wannabe: While he is by no means harmless, Mephisto himself notes that in the larger spectrum of things, he's just a low-level demon with delusions of grandeur.
- Deal with the Devil: His M.O, being a demon from hell and all.
- Evil Makes You Ugly: The man went from this◊ to this◊, due to Mephisto's torture. Don't @#&*$ with Mephisto, people.
- Greater Scope Villain: Guess where the Necromancer-that-brought-the-presidents-back got his powers from.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: In the 70's. He seems to have fallen on some bad times since then.
- Meaningful Name: Vetis is apparently the demon of corruption, if demonology is to be believed.
- Out-Gambitted: By me in the 70's. And again in the present, after I killed Michael before him.
- Sharp-Dressed Man: Again, in the 70's.
- The Starscream: He seeks to overthrow Mephisto.
- Villainous Breakdown: He does not take kindly to me ruining his plan in the present.
HitmonkeyA hitman who's also a monkey. I'm serious! He only takes hits on other mercs and criminals so I've had some nasty run-ins with him. Worse he's got healing powers like me so he keeps coming no matter how many times he gets put down.
- Hitman with a Heart: He gets all mopey if bystanders get hurt during fights.
- Implacable Man: He wouldn't die no matter how many times I kill him, nor will he leave me alone!
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: ...Okay so he's not that big of a dick.
- Uplifted Animal: He's a monkey smart enough for merc work.
Evil DeadpoolAn evil Frankenstein-style clone of me made from my body parts that got cut off over the years. He's been sent after me a few times by that crazy bitch Ella Whitby (see below).
- Evil Counterpart: He's an evil(er) me made from my cast-off body parts.
- Implacable Man: He's just as tough as me. Fortunately he's just as stupid as me too! Wait.
- Jerkass: He's a way bigger dick than me.
- Not Quite Dead: Beats me how this stupid bastard keeps coming back.
Dr. Ella WhitbyA crazy psychiatrist who became obsessed with me while I was staying in a mental hospital. She's a complete wacko who made Evil Deadpool to try and kidnap me. She's totally fat even though people keep saying she's not.
- Psycho Psychologist: She's crazier than the nutjobs she's supposed to be helping.
- Stalking Is Love: She really takes this to heart.
Macho GomezOne of the baddest, stinkiest bounty hunters in the galaxy. He came to Earth to pick up a bounty and now wants me dead because I stole his kill by accident.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Don't let that fat fool you.
- Villain Team-Up: He led one against me. Though it was less Villain Team-Up and more "People I've Pissed Off" Team-Up.