open/close all folders
- What are you doing here? I listed all my tropes on the main page! Yep, I'm so awesome I get my own page, not just a folder!
AlliesAside from moi, my series is a home for lesser known, but still pretty awesome people. Not as awesome as me, of course, but honestly, who is?
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 1, #1A former secret agent who hangs out with me a lot and tries to give me advice on being a good guy. She may or may not be as crazy as me...
- The Atoner: Seems like she pushed me in the right direction because she wanted to atone for bad things she did in her past.
- Cool Old Lady: She matches wits with yours truly and... sometimes... wins. I love the old hag.
- Darkand Troubled Past: She may or may not have done some nasty stuff when she was with the British Smart guys.
- Handicapped Badass: "Blind" isn't just a nickname.
- Laxative Prank: Oh, I remember the time she pulled that on me...Good times.
- Mysterious Past: Something-something British Intelligence, something-something WWII, something-something a bright young American lad...
- Parental Substitute: She's like the mother I never had.... except I put her in time out when she's naughty.
- Race Lift: The movie has a Black Blind Al.
- Sole Survivor: I got paid to kill her in Zaire, but I decided to kill everyone but her.
- Stockholm Syndrome: She didn't even want to leave when I finally let her go. Not that I asked her.
Bob, Agent of HYDRA
Debut: Cable & Deadpool #38My best pal in the whole world who isn't Spider-Man and a former member of that asshole supervillain group HYDRA. A lot of people say that he's got something called Stockholm Syndrome but I don't put much stock in that.
- Action Survivor: Despite having no superpowers, no regular powers, and no abilities at all, he somehow survives all the dangerous missions I drag him on.
- Butt-Monkey: Life loves to torment the poor guy (but then again, so do I).
- Cowardly Lion: He's better at running away than anyone I've ever seen.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He once killed a symbiote possessed dinosaur singlehandedly. Of course, this was while trying to run for his life.
- The Faceless: Well, sort of. We saw his face once and never more.
- Fanboy: Of me, but then again, who isn't.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Oh come on we're not that close.
- Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: In the movie, I chat with him during a fight scene. However, he works for Francis instead of HYDRA, since HYDRA was off tormenting the Disney-owned Marvel Cinematic Universe.
AKA: Vanessa Geraldine Carlysle
Debut: New Mutants Vol. 1, #98A mutant merc with shapeshifting powers and my cool ex-girlfriend. She's a real looker if I say so myself.
- Action Girl: Mutant merc.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: blue-skinned, and not any less sexy.
- Dropped a Bridge on Her: I swear, if I get my hand on that Sabretooth asshole...
- Expy: Mutant woman with blue skin and shapeshifting power... maybe she is Mystique's secret sister?
- Not Quite Dead: I thought she was dead for a long time. When we finally met back up... well it wasn't nice.
- Shapeshifting Seducer: She can change her form and it's pretty helpful, if you know what I mean.
Deuce the Devil-Dog
Debut: Daredevil Vol. 1, #361A dog that used to be owned by Daredevil's pal Foggy Nelson. Weasel won him from Foggy in a poker match and now he's Blind Al's guide dog. She loves him.
- Team Pet: I gave him to Blind Al.
AKA: Lester Verde
Debut: Howard the Duck Vol. 1, #15A Mad Scientist supervillain, former archenemy of some cartoon duck thing, and my psychiatrist. He's a nice enough guy and really helped through a rough patch, though him being a super crook means that I sometimes have to fight him when I'm helping out the good guys. He wears a cool bell for a helmet that he can hit to make super powerful sound attacks.
- Affably Evil: For being this evil and crazy scientist guy, he's also pretty nice.
- An Arm and a Leg: His arms are robotic so he doesn't have to worry too much if they get chopped off.
- Arch-Enemy: Of Howard the Duck or, at least, he was this.
- Freudian Excuse: He got bullied a lot as a kid and lost his both his arms.
- Mad Scientist: He possesses knowledge of genetic engineering advanced. Using this knowledge he has transformed normal animals into sentient, semi-humanoid beings, (somewhat like the High Evolutionary's New Men), created clones, and even transformed a sentient other dimensional duck into a human being.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: You'd think so but nope! He's got a solid PHD in psychology. Unfortunately, his first patient during his internship was me!
- Token Evil Teammate: Of my friends and allies, he's only that is a villain.
- Trauma Conga Line: His childhood wasn't pleasant.
AKA: Neena Thurman
Debut: X-Force Vol. 1, #8A genetically-engineered freelancer and part-time X-Man who works with me a lot. She's pretty cool but tends to kick my ass a lot. See her page.
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 3, #31My darling daughter. That's right, I'm a daddy! What of it?! I like to keep her away from my more dangerous adventures...which is all of them.
- Affectionate Nickname: She's my little Ellie-Belly.
- Badass Adorable: Just look at that face! She also has the X-Gene so she might get mutant powers one day.
- Big Sister Bully: How Warda sees her.
- Calling Parents by Their Name: She used to call me "daddy" and I loved it. But her asshole therapist told her not to consider me a father. She's been calling me "dad" again in the recent Secret Empire stories, but according to Deadpool 2099, I become just "Wade" again sometime at some point in the future...
- Cheerful Child: I will do anything to keep a smile on her face....but it doesn't always work out.
- Chocolate Baby: Anyone got a problem here? Good. Like I told my life partner, Spider-Man, if it's one thing I hate, it's a racist.
- Daddy's Girl: She is my biggest fan and I wouldn't want it any other way.
- Disappeared Dad: I was this to her for a while, but once I learned she was my little girl I've tried to be the best Dadpool I can be. But who knows if i'll be successful.
- Evil Parents Want Good Kids: I'm not quite evil anymore, but i'd be lying if I said I wasn't still a violent bastard. However, I try to teach Ellie better. She gets into a lot of fights with bullies at her new school, but I would rather she tell a teacher. So far, no luck. On the up side, even as an ass-kicking octogenarian in 2099, she admits to never killing anyone, and I couldn't be happier for that. Despite the fighting, she's never become as shitty as I am.
- Future Badass: Mentioned above, a story sent in the future show she became a awesome ass-kicker and not at all shitty like me. So proud!
- Happily Adopted: After her mama died a friend of mine in S.H.I.E.L.D. adopted her, and I bought a house next door so I can visit them all the time, and make sure everything's cool.
- Healing Factor: Her mutant ability gives her one, but it takes a lot of trauma to get it to work.
- Like Father, Like Daughter: Sadly she has no problem fighting, like I do. She's been having a rough time at school, and getting into fistfights. I want her to give the new school a chance, and talk to a teacher instead of fighting. But, no luck. I gotta go to her school now. I just got a text she's been fighting again...
- Resurrective Immortality: How her Healing Factor works. Rather than regrowing limbs and lost skin over time like me, her mutant ability triggers whenever she would die, just like a butterfly she comes back out of the shell of her former body fully healed, and de-aged down to the age when her X-gene triggered. Caught Warda by surprise.
- The Ugly Guy's Cute Daughter: Needless to say, i'm not the best looking guy around. But Ellie is beautiful. In fact, when Carm first showed her to me, I didn't think such a beautiful kid could be mine.
- Wacky Parent, Serious Child: She might not be more serious than other kids her age, but she definitely has the wackiest dad around.
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 3, #1A S.H.I.E.L.D agent that got assigned to me during a outbreak of zombies of famous historical figures (What? It happens). She got killed during the event but good old necromancy saved her spirit and she got put into my mind then S.H.I.E.L.D went all Million Dollar Man and put her into an android body (How cool is that!). She's been an ally of mine ever since and looks after Eleanor in my stead since...you know, I'm not exactly the best parent around.
- Bear Hug: She has a habit of giving me these, and underestimate her cyborg strength.
- Blatant Lies: ....I kinda did this to her when she was looking for Coulson, who I assassinated. I just couldn't tell her the truth. But...she found out anyway, and saying she was unhappy is an understatement.
- Fusion Dance: She bunked in my mind for a bit after she lost her body. She does this again with Warda's brain at the end of the 2099 arc to keep her in line.
- Mama Bear: Loves Ellie like her own child (of which she does have a son) and won't let anything happen to her. A fact she not afraid to threaten me with should some of my lifestyle endanger her.
- Parental Substitute: Toward Ellie being her mother of sorts. Oh sure I contribute too but being a mercenary doesn't exactly make for good parenting.
- Scary Black Woman: Oh yes, especially with since she's in a robot body.
- Spirit Advisor: In the not too distant future, she still lingering around and pestering me as a spirit. She eventually becomes Wanda's.
- We Can Rebuild Him: Lost her body during our first adventure together and S.H.I.E.L.D gave her a robot one in return. How's that's for health benefits!
- We Used to Be Friends: Yeah...uh...lets just say I recently did something that's probably put an end to our friendship. I tried to hide it as long as I could, but she found out anyway and probably hates me now.
The Great Lakes Avengers
Debut: The West Coast Avengers Vol. 2, #46A no-name superhero team centered in Wisconsin that I help out sometimes. I was actually a team member for a time though that meant I had to contend with my true archnemesis, Squirrel Girl. See their own page for more.
My Voice Boxes
These two are the voices that reside in my brain ravaged by El Cancer. One them is in yellow box and is Ax-Crazy and cuckoo as me, the other is in a white box more logical and snarky. I don't have em anymore after the Marvel-verse went through it's umpteeth reboot. But hey we had some good times
- Ax-Crazy: The yellow box is.
- Badass Baritone: My white box is usually portrayed with a deep voice.
- Fusion Dance: My yellow box came to life after I got merged with some D-list loser named Madcap.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: My yellow box would kill the person paying me, but my white box would spare them... then cut their head off.
AKA: Inez Temple
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 1, #65A cowgirl-styled merc and a close friend of mine. She's a mutant with super strength and durability and is insanely good with guns. I work with her on a lot of jobs.
- Action Girl: Between her guns, strength and durability, she's almost as awesome as me. Really.
- Cowgirl: Has this as her whole motif complete with thick Texan accent.
- Deadpan Snarker: She almost makes as many jokes as me!
- Ms. Fanservice: That outfit of her's ain't exactly subtle.
Debut: Taskmaster Vol. 1, #1My secretary and good friend. She's a sweet one even though she's the ex-girlfriend of that jerkwad Taskmaster.
Debut: Deadpool: The Gauntlet Infinite Comic #3An ancient royal succubus and my estranged wife. She was in an arranged marriage to that old bag of bones Dracula but fell in love with me instead. However, things went sour in a big way....
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: She did marry me of all people.
- Crusading Widow: Becomes this in Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos.
- Cute Monster Girl: A totally hot succubus.
- Evil All Along: Word of God says she was this. Just because she's a demon, tried to kill me when we first met, cheated on her fiance with me, and was called evil by a Bull & Blade, they think she's always been evil. Pft. My Honeybutt is the sweetest thing ever! She just wants me to be the killer she married. What? That's a normal thing to want.
- Girl in a Box: In a coffin, but same thing. She was sleeping there for ages till I woke her up. Revealed in 2099, after being unable I was unable make her change her ways, I put her back in there and shrunk it into a tiny coffin that rests on my heart.
- Horny Devils: A succubus that kept me awake through our entire wedding night.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: After she left me, she gave one of her monsters a note to give me. She tells me to get on with my life, and that she's come to love me and her monsters enough to want us to try and be happy in her absence and not suffer for her company. I hate losing her, but it's cool to have a relationship end without a corpse.
- Jealous Parent: Shiklah is less than happy that I sometimes spend too much time with Ellie, instead of her, and starting our own family. She also doesn't like that I go to protect Ellie, instead of helping fight for her kingdom. But my little girl needs me! She didn't sign up to have me for a father, so I want to protect her from anything my life or enemies would throw at her.
- Marriage of Convenience: We dig each other a lot, but only got married as a way of cock-blocking Dracula. But that's why most people get married right?
- Ms. Fanservice: She is a beauty succubus and often wear skimpy or semi-transparent outfits.
- Really Gets Around: Yes, I know. I'm not the first. And I certainly wasn't the last....
- Screw Destiny: She did this by marrying me.
- Shapeshifting: She can turn into something much bigger and scary looking.
- Ship Sinking: May go hand in hand with Love Hurts, since it's those Marvel bastards. Word of God says they always planned to break us up from the time we met. I knew God hated me. Anyway, as our marriage wore on, Shiklah got angry because I spent too much time away from home playing hero and visiting my daughter. So, she started cheating on me with numerous other monsters. While pissed, I can't completely blame her, given my neglect. But the last straw for her is when Farcus, a centuries-old senile monster, is killed by some subway bystanders. She used the power of the Sceptre of Manticore to mobilize armies from her kingdom and other places with the intention to annex Manhattan. Say goodbye to my marriage!
- Supernatural Is Purple: All her magic has purple like principal color (combined with her look...and her monster form).
- Vampiric Draining: Being a succubus, she can absorb the life forces of those around her, whether through a kiss or through sexual intercourse. Once she make me fall unconscious for a moment with a kiss. Thankfully, I have an Healing Factor.
- Your Cheating Heart: I caught her in the bed with a WOLFMAN! But I reacted in a very mature way and, with my wife, we had a civil discussion.
- Then she decides to marry Dracula of all people. With Mr. Marriage Deleter Mephisto being the priest to marry them. With Spiderman by me being confused about the whole thing. Talk about a kick to the balls when I married her to protect her from the bastard who killed her brothers!
AKA: Bernard Hoyster
Debut: X-Force Vol. 1, #22An old pal of mine from Weapon X. He's a merc now and we've worked together on a few jobs.
- Angry Black Man: Well not that angry but still he's angry and he's black.
- Character Death: Idiot went and got himself shot by Weasel.
- Back for the Dead: Seriously, you have returned just to die?
AKA: Jack Hammer
Debut: Cable Vol. 1, #3A super genius friend of mine who I go to for all kinds of sweet gadgets. The guy loves me! Keeps trying to kill me for whatever reason though. Maybe he's bipolar.
- Big Bad: In the comic with my buddy Spidey. He rename himself "Patient Zero", sets out to get revenge on both me and Peter Parker (I dont like this guy, but Spiderman work for him) and use our DNA for create Itsy Bitsy, a psychotic monster girl. And he is not the real big bad, but just work for Mephisto.
- Extreme Doormat: Sometimes even I wonder why he keeps coming back.
- Gadgeteer Genius: He makes all my wonderful toys.
- Geek Physiques: The guy needs to get out of his lab and get some exercise.
- Progressively Prettier: Joe Madureira gave Weasel buck teeth in The Circle Chase, which Weas' lost either while or shortly before Ed McGuinness started drawing us for the Joe Kelly comics.
- Punny Name: He's definitely a weasel.
- The Starscream: Usually I would off him, but he's just too useful.
- With Friends Like These...: Don't let his geeky appearance fool you, over the years he's screwed me over just as much as I screwed him.
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 4, #6Second daughter by me and Shiklah and half-mutant, half-demon half-sister to Ellie. Let's just say she's got family issues to deal with.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: How Ellie sees her.
- Archnemesis Dad: She sees me as this, for giving her not-so-great looks, and because she thinks I favored Ellie and Preston, and wanted them as my family over her and Shiklah. But as I always said, I never asked for any of them. They all just happened to me, and there's love for all of them.
- Calling Parents by Their Name: We don't have the best relationship. Long story, but in short, she doesn't call me "dad." In fact, she questions what Shiklah ever saw in me. And when I told her, she called me a gross old man.
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry: With Eliie though it's far from "glorious".
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half human mutant and half succubus.
- Healing Factor: It runs in the family, though Warda thought she was the only daughter of mine to have this.
- Heel–Face Revolving Door
- Legacy Character: Downplayed as she believes being me is a curse.
- Parental Favoritism: She has a big chip on her shoulder about me, supposedly, showing this for Ellie. I love both my girls, but didn't know Warda existed due to Shiklah keeping it a secret from me. And she hasn't exactly been friendly since she made herself known. With Preston's help, I hope She can get herself together, something I struggled with and I hope we can get closer.
- Parental Sexuality Squick: She wondered what Shiklah ever saw in me, and I mentioned being the Merc with a Mouth, who knew just how to use it. She wasn't happy to hear the truth. What can I say?
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 3, #13My baby mama. A very sweet woman I met in a 70s issue. She unfortunately died because she got involved with me. Her death is one of my biggest regrets....i'm ok
- Jerkass Façade: When she tracks me down so I can see Ellie, I was a jerk to her so she'd leave and they wouldn't be put in danger because of me. She put Ellie in my arms, and I was smitten. I quickly gave Ellie back and told Carm that a child so beautiful couldn't be mine. Then I decided to scare her off. I yanked off my mask & yelled for her to leave with Ellie and stay away from me. She ran off in tears.
- Deadpan Snarker: When I looked at Ellie's birth-certificate, I saw my name was spelled as "Deadbeat." I am sure Carm just spelled it wrong by accident.
- Pre-Climax Climax: She was worried that she'd be killed by the villain, known as The White Man. So she thought it best to spend last moments doing it on the floor in the pimp's game-room. It's so romantic!
- Right Through My Pants: When we did the deed, I didn't exactly bother to get undressed, but Carm sure did. It's cool, she's the better-looking one anyway, so makes more sense for her to be naked. We had fun!
- Someone to Remember Her By: My daughter Ellie, who's back in my life. I am very glad for her, but heart-broken that I didn't get a chance to know Carm better & that she had to be killed because of me....
- Spicy Latina: She's a frisky one. She was very pissed that I didn't respond any of her letters about child-support and is quick to tell me to shut my face when I say I didn't get any mail. She lectures me that I haven't done my part as a parent and angrily pushes Ellie into my arms to introduce us. She does calm down and smile, as she shows me how to hold baby Ellie.
AKA: Wade Winston Wilson
Debut: Prelude to Deadpool Corps #3A version of me that's a dog. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.
- Back for the Dead: Return just for to be killed by Dreadpool, an evil version of me who hunted down and killed alternate Deadpools.
- The Freakshow: Before I went to recruit him, he was working in a circus using his Healing Factor to impress people.
- Team Pet: Deadpool dog!
- The Unintelligible: well, he is a dog, what did you expect?
Golden Age Deadpool
AKA: Frederick "Wheezy" Wilson
Debut: Captain America: Who Won't Wield the Shield? #1An old-school alternate universe version of me.
AKA: Wade Winston Wilson
Debut: Marvel Zombies 3 #1A zombie me from some weird-ass alternate universe. He's just a head now thanks to getting tossed into a riverboat propeller.
- Ascended Extra: Originally was just an extra in Marvel Zombies, until he return in the mine mini-series Merc With A Mouth and was recruited to join our team.
- Back for the Dead: Return just for to be killed by Dreadpool, an evil version of me who hunted down and killed alternate Deadpools.
- Deadpan Snarker: The little head can give me a run for my money.
- Handicapped Badass: Well, he kinda is, what with no longer having a body and being forced to move around thanks to a small helicopter helmet. He still has proven he could be useful to us.
- Microwave the Dog: Courtesy of our beloved Dreadpool. He got better.
- Off with His Head!: Courtesy of A.R.M.O.R. How do you think he ended up as a head to begin with?
- Oracular Head: He's just a head; a head that talks. He's me after all.
- Revenant Zombie: Sure, he is only a head now, but technically he is still a zombie me. And he still has that wonderful personality and sense of humor we all share.
AKA: Wade Winston Wilson
Debut: Prelude to Deadpool Corps #2A mouthy kid version of me, who was a student in an alternate universe Xavier's School for Gifted. He's kind of a brat.
- Back for the Dead: Return just for to be killed...well, you figured out.
- Bratty Half-Pint: He's me as a kid.
- The Bully: Somewhat. He was constantly causing trouble in his universe's version of Xavier's School, and liked to pick up on Scott Summer.
AKA: Wanda Wilson
Debut: Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth #7A girl version of me who's just as crazy as yours truly. She's pretty hot. Not that you heard that from me.
- Actually Pretty Funny: She called me out for having the Champion temporarily join our team, but she still admitted putting him in a costume like ours was rather funny.
- Dumb Blonde: Averted; sure, she is crazy, but then again, we all are in this team.
- The Lancer: Usually acts as one to me in the team. She usually is the one who discuss leader matter with me.
- Ms. Fanservice: At least when she keeps her mask on or not, seeing how her scars are cured eventually...
- Screw Yourself: I kinda tried that with her we first met. It was weird, even for us, and I really don't want to talk about it...
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: After her scars were cured, she was more than happy to put a skimpy outfit on as part of one of our plans.
Agent Allison Kemp
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 2, #48A former FBI agent who got crippled in a fight with me. She's kind of crazy now and wants to take vengeance on me.
"My knowledge in your tactics is extensive, Deadpool. Exhaustive."
- Bad Boss: T-Rey and Slayback are very expendable in her worldview. One doesn't blame her for it.
- Big Bad: Took over after Black Box's defeat.
- The Chessmaster: One needs to admire how absolutely everything I did was according to her plan.
- Create Your Own Villain: It seems I accidentally crippled her on a mission of mine. Whoops.
- Evil Cripple: Tetraplegic. Unusually, her tetraplegic status is heavily Played for Drama.
- Freudian Excuse: A thriving, honest, and hardworking agent who was permanently crippled in a gunfight by little ol' me.
- Heel–Face Turn: At the end, she regrets her actions and forgets the vengeance path once and for all.
- Machine Monotone: She talks in a Stephen Hawking-esque voice coming from her chair.
- Non-Action Big Bad: She's not exactly in shape for violence since I crippled her.
- Not So Stoic: Eventually cries at the end.
The Attending/Ajax/Abyss Man
AKA: Francis Fanny
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 1, #14A crazy cyborg who used to be a guard for Dr. Killebrew. He's obsessed with killing me because I shot him when I escaped Weapon X. Guy holds a serious grudge.
- Best Served Cold: He had been tracking me down for ten years, killing every single member of the prison. Talk about unresolved issues.
- Character Death: By me, of course.
- The Bully: This man was an ass.
- The Dragon: A guard for Killebrew.
- Dragon-in-Chief: He's also the main problem of Killebrew.
- Feel No Pain: Even though I gutted him alive, he was barely fazed.
- Super Strength: Dude could pack a punch.
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 1, #65A snob of a hitman who wants to kill me for stealing credit for some kills he made. He's kind of a dick.
"This is a game of gentlemen, Mr. Wilson, not buffoons."
- Arch-Enemy: He did kill me...
- Arc Villain: For the "Healing Factor" arc of six-editions, and later in Agency X.
- Bad Boss: Killed one of his mooks for bothering him in the middle of a phone call. And unceremoniously killed off Nijo once he realized he outlived his usefulness.
- The Bad Guy Wins: His first appearance ends with me dead, Nijo disposed, and him none worse for the wear. Granted, I kicked his ass a while later, but the point still stands.
- Black Eyes of Evil: Oddly enough, he seems to have those permanently in his latest appearances, even though he doesn't have any supernatural powers that we know of.
- Breaking Speech: "You're a bad guy, Wade. Embrace it."
- The Chessmaster: To the point his plan works in his first appearance. That's right, he flat-out wins. Against me.
- Combat Pragmatist: Is he ever. For instance: Instead of facing me headfront, he just hired me and injected me with a deadly mental virus while I was busy thinking it was another hit. It worked. Second meeting? Pulled out a gun on me while I was on the toilet.
- Establishing Character Moment: Guess what he does upon meeting for the first time? Beat me up to a bloody pulp while calmly discussing why the job I ruined was supposed to be his ninth symphony.
- Faux Affably Evil: He was pretty polite for a murderous asshole.
- Foil: He is essentially my polar opposite: Both of us are ruthless, implacable men who live by killing people. However, I am a very hilarious, uneducated, and sloppy mercenary, while Swan is a dead serious, cultured, and efficient mercenary. Swan even mentions the precise reason he hates me so much is because of how "uncivilized" I am.
- In the Blood: His family has been killing people since medieval times.
- Killed Off for Real: Dismembered and taxidermized. Doesn't get any more dead than that. Never mind, he's back in the Black List arc. What does it take to keep people dead these days?
- Knight of Cerebus: In his first appearance. But hey, no one takes the humor of my stories!...Well, maybe a little bit.
- Manipulative Bastard: See his treatment of Nijo. It was twisted by even my standards.
- Mind Virus: His M.O. Also how he finished me off.
- Noble Demon: Surprisingly, he kept his promise to save me after I saved his life.
- Obviously Evil: Not so bad in his first appearances, but now he basically looks like Satan in human form, complete with horn-shaped hair and black eyes. A subtle man.
- One Last Job: He was going to retire, then I messed up his last job. He didn't take it that well.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Just "Black Swan".
- Red Baron: Everyone calls him Black Swan.
- Revenge: He hates me because I ruined his "ninth symphony", killed him and stuffed him on a wall.
- Unexplained Recovery: Nobody explained how he came back from being dismembered. Seriously, HOW!?
- Villainous Breakdown: He is usually calm and cool-headed. Not so much after I started playing country music non-stop in his mansion audiospeakers. Then he was... greatly annoyed.
- Wicked Cultured: This guy really likes classical music.
- Wild Card: He seems to have no allegiance whatsoever, even trying to recruit myself to his cause.
AKA: Garabed Bashur
Debut: Deadpool: The Circle Chase #2A mutant technopathic criminal who's basically a living computer. We've run into each other quite a few times. He creeps me the hell out.
"You will die as you lived: Stupidly."
- Big Bad: As of "Blacklist".
- The Chessmaster: It's amazing how many strategies he has stored on his mind.
- Dream Team: Assembles one (of the villainous variation) to take on me.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: How he is disposed of: Swan wipes his memory so he won't ever remember me losing my healing factor, and does the same to Black Tom Cassidy. Checkmate.
- Man in the Machine: Always locked in some sort of computer room and connected to a billion wires. Weirdo.
- Out-Gambitted: By ME, of all people. It's probably because I'm just so unpredictable.
- Shrouded in Myth: As the man himself said, "Few know of my existence".
AKA: Wade Winston Wilson
Debut: Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1This is the version of me from the Deadpool Killogy. For more information on this creep, follow the page link.
Doctor Ella Whitby
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 2, #40A crazy psychiatrist who became obsessed with me while I was staying in a mental hospital. She's a complete wacko who made Evil Deadpool to try and kidnap me. She's totally fat even though people keep saying she's not.
Doctor Emrys Killebrew
Debut: Deadpool: Sins of the Past #1The Mad Scientist asshole who's responsible for making me what I am today. He keeps saying that he's a good guy now but I know that's bull.
- Evil Genius: The brains behind Weapon X.
- For Science!: His primary motivation is exploiting desperate folks for experimentation, like Canadian guys with cancer.
- Heel–Face Turn: He says he left all the madness behind. Only I can see it that for the lie it is.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Died so I could get an opening against Ajax. Damn.
- Starter Villain: My first foe.
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 2, #44An evil Frankenstein-style clone of me made from my body parts that got cut off over the years. He's been sent after me a few times by that crazy bitch Ella Whitby (see above).
- Evil Counterpart: He's an evil(er) me made from my cast-off body parts. Thankfully he's nowhere near the level of Dreadpool.
- Implacable Man: He's just as tough as me. Fortunately he's just as stupid as me too! Wait.
- Jerkass: He's a way bigger dick than me.
- Not Quite Dead: Beats me how this stupid bastard keeps coming back.
Debut: Hit-Monkey Vol. 1, #1A hitman who's also a monkey. I'm serious! He only takes hits on other mercs and criminals so I've had some nasty run-ins with him. Worse he's got healing powers like me so he keeps coming no matter how many times he gets put down.
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 2, #32One of the baddest, stinkiest bounty hunters in the galaxy. He came to Earth to pick up a bounty and now wants me dead because I stole his kill by accident.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Don't let that fat fool you.
- Villain Team-Up: He led one against me. Though it was less Villain Team-Up and more "People I've Pissed Off" Team-Up.
Debut: Captain America Vol. 1, #307Yeah so remember that wacky voice during my internal dialogue years? Well turns out being merged with me didn't help his already crazy mind. I thought he make a great addition for my Mercs for Money group but then he tried to make everyone crazy before killing me. So yeah another satisfied customer in the in my crazy life.
- Arch-Enemy: Considering he is my Enemy Without who is hell-bent on ruining my life and has nearly done so a few times, yeah, he qualifies. This little creep gets a rise out of me like few others do because he actively hurts the people I love. You know how Spidey wines about not saving his girl every now and then? This guy wants to deal that to me a few times over.
- Ax-Crazy: He was already bad enough when we got merged together, but being separated made him a hundred times worse.
- Back from the Dead: Thought he atomized himself with a laser weapon since that's the only thing that can that can really kill me. Turns out, nope! In fact, he became parasite and attached to Bob of all people. He got off him thankfully but the little bastard still got away.
- Enemy Without: Used to be the wacky voice in my head. But then he got out and turned out living my mind made him crazier. Nice, eh?
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Just some D-Lister villain back in the day, then we got merged back accident then he split off from me and now wants to ruin my life for...reasons.
- Healing Factor: Has the same healing mojo as me.
- Not So Different: He REALLY wants to prove this to me since were both cuckoo and have healing factors.
- Shadow Archetype: Basically take me, what little morals I do have, chuck that out the window, and be all looney tunes 24-7.
The Resurrected Presidents
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 3, #1American presidents resurrected by a Necromancer. Came Back Wrong doesn't even BEGIN to describe it.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: PRESIDENTS! Within their own ranks too, as Washington is one tough son of a gun.
- Affably Evil: Reagan was a fairly nice fellow for someone wanting to unleash atomic holocaust on America.
- Badass Boast: "There is nothing to fear—BUT ME!" says Franklin Roosevelt.
- Bad Boss: Ol' George doesn't treat his men as equals.
- Berserk Button: Do not mention John Wilkes Booth near Abe.
- Came Back Wrong: Though some of them are implied to have been evil in life as well, they're all evil now.
- Cool Sword: Washington had a straight-up pimpin' sword. Which was used by me.
- Dying as Yourself: Washington reverted back to his former self when I beheaded him.
- Evil Cripple: FDR still can't stand up and now he's evil.
- Evil Sorcerer: Washington gains some nasty magic stuff near the end.
- Fat Bastard: William Howard Taft, naturally. He's still got that big old gut.
- I Am Not Left-Handed: FDR throws his chair away when the fight gets real.
- Incoming Ham: "Who DARES to disturb HARRY TRUMAN?"
- Knight of Cerebus: The moment Washington takes matters in his own hands, shit gets real.
- Large Ham: All of them.
- Let's Get Dangerous!: FDR is much tougher than he seems...
- Omnicidal Maniac: They want to destroy America and rebuild it anew.
- Our Presidents Are Different: And freaking zombies, to boot.
- Person of Mass Destruction: These presidents are tough.
- President Evil: Technically they're not president anymore, but they are, ah that american political stuff stuff is confusing.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Abraham Lincoln dished out some verbal smackdown:Honest Abe: You're a vapid, unfunny, pale shade of a hero! You're unintelligent, uncreative and unremarkable in every way! You don't seem to do anything well except heal yourself and appear EVERYWHERE! I don't understand your APPEAL! I HATE you, these PEOPLE hate you! Tell me, what is that you are good at? What do you do?"Yours truly: I DON'T GIVE UP!
- Red Shirt: The D-list Presidents, i.e the ones I'm not familiar with.
- Worthy Opponent: Washington started to admire me near the end. I'm almost proud.
AKA: Jack/Wade Winston Wilson?
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 1, #1My archenemy. He's a crazy idiot who thinks he's the real Wade Wilson and that I stole his identity. Maybe he's right. Or maybe not. I don't really care.
- Arch-Enemy: Was one for me... for a while.
- Big Bad: Probably the closet one for my series at least.
- Criminal Mind Games: Except we're both criminals.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Says he is the real Wade Wilson and that I'm a mercenary called Jack. Yes, it doesn't make much sense to me either.
- Evil Albino: Seriously, did he ever go to a beach?
- Gambit Roulette: His plans made about as much sense as I do.
AKA: Tony Masters
Debut: The Avengers Vol. 1, #195A merc with the power to copy skills by looking at them. We've tried to kill each other a few times, partially because I'm one of the few people who can take him evenly in a fight. Also he's Sandi's ex-boyfriend. See his own page for more.
Debut: Deadpool Vol. 3, #7Please allow me to introduce Vetis, he's a man of wealth and taste, he's been around for a long long year, stole many a man's soul and faith! In case the Stones allusion didn't hit: A crossroads demon I've messed with, and is now seeking to seal some unfinished deals.
- Big Bad Wannabe: While he is by no means harmless, Mephisto himself notes that in the larger spectrum of things, he's just a low-level demon with delusions of grandeur.
- Deal with the Devil: His M.O, being a demon from hell and all.
- Evil Makes You Ugly: The man went from this◊ to this◊, due to Mephisto's torture. Don't @#&*$ with Mephisto, people.
- Greater-Scope Villain: Guess where the Necromancer-that-brought-the-presidents-back got his powers from.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: In the 70's. He seems to have fallen on some bad times since then.
- Meaningful Name: Vetis is apparently the demon of corruption, if demonology is to be believed.
- Out-Gambitted: By me in the 70's. And again in the present, after I killed Michael before him.
- Sharp Dressed Man: Again, in the 70's.