Tear Jerker: Deadpool
What's this page for?! I never cry! Well, except maybe when Bea... *sniff* Pay no attention to the Cable & Deadpool page, either.
- Back during my Weapon X days, I met the rejects and became buddies with them, Worm especially. We got a kick out of me making fun of our tormentor, but the laughter quickly ended◊.
- "That's the sort of thing people say when they're going to... die... and that's not you- you hear me! That's not... 'Nessa?◊"
- And there's Uncanny X-Force #28, where I tell AOA Nightcrawler that X-Force is the closest thing to family I've ever had and that's why I let them blow me up...
- During the my whole run in X-Force called up a meeting to discuss the little killing a kid thing. Good old Wolvey lectures me on how I'm only in it for the money, and after I walk off (Like a boss) Warren gives this gem.
Logan: Cut him loose, Warren. Missions are delicate enough. Dirtbag Mercenary can't be trusted.Warren: He never cashed my checks, Logan. Working for me for over a year. Never cashed a one.
- On my mission with Captain America and Wolverine, finding out that I had a daughter.
- While we're at it, the possibility that I would never see her again so that she'd have a shot at a normal life. Damn you Posehn and Dugann, damn you... sniff I'M NOT CRYING, I'M NOT!
- Wolverine: Origins #24 I totally snap at Logan, telling him what a f#$%ing baby he is for being willing to sacrifice all the friends he has and the chance to move on with his life, friends and a chance I may never have, just to go out for revenge. And no, in case you're wondering, my speech bubbles weren't yellow.
Me: I’m the one who should be out for revenge…
- Deadpool #34 is a happy and joyful ride through the days of my birth, with artwork designed to look like Dad's! Look, you can't see anyone's feet anywhere, it's great! Until... well, I don't remember what happened, but it turns out I was brainwashed by Butler at the time. And he gave me a test. To see how much control he had on me, he ordered me to do something really, really bad. And... I don't remember what he told me to do. Sabertooth knows, but he's not telling.
- Gerry Duggan & Brian Posehn's run ending with me and my friends and family getting caught in that incursion fiasco. At least I get to hold Ellie one last time. note .