Awesome: House of the Dead
- Dual Wielding. To compensate for the fact that two people are playing, the game pumps up the difficulty for two player. Grabbing both guns and going Guns Akimbo in the Arcade solo and finishing the game? Brilliance.
- Ladies and gentlemen, introducing The Magician's Theme, arguably THE single most pulse-poundingly Hot-Blooded and ferocious boss-fight music ever composed for a Rail Shooter game.
- Getting knocked nearly off the rooftop by Hanged Man and finishing him while dangling one-handed from the ledge was and still is a pretty cool moment.
- The fact that not only was Sophie the only person on the DBR research staff that called for outside help from the AMS right away when zombies started showing up, but also managed to almost make it safety before Rogan and G even showed up is very impressive, considering that she is just an unarmed researcher. It is not hard to see where Lisa got her Action Girl side from.
- Playing House of the Dead 2 for the first time and reaching the Stage 5 boss, provided that you played House of the Dead 1 in its entirety beforehand.
The Magician: I've been waiting for this time to come. You have no future: either I get you or the Emperor will. Either way, your fate is in OUR hands!
- Even better once you realize that his lines aren't as Narm-filled as the dialogue for the other characters.
- Lisa's Bond One-Liner when Death is finally destroyed.
"When a lady says 'no', she means it!"
- After defeating the Final Boss, Dr. Curien:
Daniel: "You're not my father!" (BANG)
- Goldman took acting lessons. His Motive Rants at the beginning of each chapter are genuinely chilling.
- The G ending, naturally obtained only by means of performing well throughout the game.
- Winning any struggle against the big, muscular convict mutants. G and Det. Washington will put aside their guns and take it on hand-to-hand, gorily dispatching it with whatever's conveniently nearby.
- During the final chapter, Isaac proudly proclaims that "the 'G' stands for 'genocide', motherfucker!", showing how far he and G have come since Isaac's "Wassup, motherfucker?!" sucker-punch greeting.
- At the end of the game, while G and Isaac are on their way out via helicopter, they find out that their pilot is a mutant. Without flinching, the two heroes draw their guns and the screen cuts to black. You can most likely guess what happened next.