Really, all of the game's dialogue would be on this page, but to be specific...
- For some, the first spoken line in the game is one.
Isaac Wassup, motherfucker?
- The door opens up to a staircase, and a severed head rolls down it...
Isaac: Shit, man! That ain't right!
- When Isaac calls G "diaper-shit".
- This exchange in "Carny", once G and Isaac meet their first "football" mutants:
- Most of the dialogue from rescuing civilians in Overkill is this, but these three from Jailhouse Judgement take the cake:
Prison Guard: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!
(G and Issac shoot the zombies)
Woman: Never though I'd be happy to see a fuckin' cop!
G: Most cops don't have this, um... charming personality-
Issac: -Don't make me whoop your ass again, G-man!
G: Did you see...?
Man: (After being saved in the kitchen) I JUST WANTED A FUCKING SOUP!!!
Typing of the Dead
- The entire game is one big Crowning Moment of Funny, especially due to some of the weird phrases you have to type, or getting a word or phrase that's perfect for the situation (like a zombie jumping out of nowhere and forcing you to type "Boo!")
- The hydra boss in Mission 3 gives the player questions, and then asks them to type the right answer. One of the possible answers to "Which of these is bigger than a bread box?" is "Yeast infection."