Trivia: House of the Dead
- Marth Debuted in Smash Bros.: Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing is the U.S debut of Zobio and Zobiko, as House of the Dead EX was only released in Japan.
- Name's the Same: James Taylor and his partner Gary Stewart just happen to share the names of two well-known singer/songwriters from the 1970's. It's unknown whether this was a deliberate Shout-Out or a mere coincidence.
- No Export for You: Typing of the Dead 2 and House of the Dead EX was never released outside of Japan.
- With exactly one exception: One Sega-operated arcade in China had it, presumably as an attempted location test. However, it never made it off the ground, and when the arcade closed, the machine left with it.
- Made worse when you realize that the main characters, Zobio and Zobiko, are in Sonic And Sega All Stars Racing, but the game that they actually star in never even got a worldwide release.
- What Could Have Been: The Sega Dreamcast port of House of the Dead 2 was originally supposed to include the original HotD with improved graphics as an Embedded Precursor, but it was never completed due to time constraints. An especially tragic example, because the only home versions of the game that ever did see release were two severely downgraded ports for the PC and Sega Saturn.
- Actor Allusion: Given when the protagonists meet Captain Victor Kirk:
Simon: Oh great, here comes the u-boat captain.
- Creator Backlash: It may come as a surprise to learn that Uwe Boll considers the film to be an absolute pile of crap, and his worst film to date. However, he insists that this is in no way, shape, or form down to him, and that the screenplay (which he couldn't make any changes to) was to blame.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: