- It took him 4 attempts, but he finally made it to Oregon.
- In Outlast, you play as a defenseless journalist pursued by a gigantic asylum inmate strong enough to rip your head off with his bare hands. Logically, most players run or hide when confronted by him. But not Critikal: not only does he actively try to provoke and taunt him, but he actually manages to get away safely!
- Donkey Kong's mad dance skills in "Nintendo 64 Corruptions".
Critikal: Oh fuck! Oh my goodness; Donkey Kong is giving us the serving treatment right now! Holy shit! I feel like Donkey Kong just shaved my asscheeks with those moves.
Critikal: Just look at those feet, look at that fancy feet! Look at that shit! Look at that fancy feet; you find me feet like that and I'll tell you you've found a damn good pair of feet!
- Tiny also gets in on the action:
- Youtube Bullshit, where he gives a comprehensive and humorous explanation about why the integration of YouTube and Google+ are not good ideas.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: His improvised song in the Scary Deer commentary.
- Killing multiple heavily armed opponents with his bare hands in Dark Souls 2 PVP.
- A minor case, but in More Messages, Critikal reveals that he finally managed to get a small voice acting role in Tropico 5 (Becoming a voice actor is his dream job).
- Five Nights at Freddy's scares the crap out of most of its Let's Players. It bores Critikal so much that he starts telling a story about his past to keep himself amused. This man is impossible to scare.
- Same thing goes with Five Nights at Freddy's 4, which is said to be the scariest game in the series. Damn.
- Getting past the first stage of Touhou Project Mountain of Faith without knowing how to focus explanation on Lunatic Difficulty has left quite a few players impressed in the comments section.
- Cr1tikal in need of a good job and YouTube not paying him recently? Tear Jerker territory. Over 1000 people paying him over $5000 collectively on his patreon? Awesome!