- Crosses the Line Twice: His very long, very detailed story from his Five Nights at Freddy's playthrough where he talks about how he tried to receive a blowjob while he had to take a piss.
- Genius Bonus: In "Boat Racing", he says, when driving the boat, "Faster than a bullet, more unstable than francium." Francium is actually a very unstable element, due to his short half-life.
- Memetic Badass: He has developed this reputation among his fanbase.
- He applies this trope to Russian cartoon character Captain Pronin.
- Memetic Sex God: For many of his fans, despite being The Ghost.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- He mentions this trope by name when talking about the long line of zombie-faced workers in the Chemical Spillage simulator game.
- His gameplay of Five Nights at Freddy's. Even with his commentary, the jump scares (and the anticipation of them) can be enough to make you scroll away and turn the volume to the lowest possible.
- The "Eye Surgery" game he played is downright horrifying. Even with Critikal's goofy commentary, it's hard to not cringe when he's tearing into Marie's eyeball. It got worse at the end when he got a game over and assumed the patient died. She didn't, Critikal ran out of time.
- Nightmare Retardant: His commentary when playing horror games makes them a whole lot less scarier.
Cr1tikal: (while beating the zombie's head in with a hammer) "I am the carpenter of sex. You are not engaged in proper intercourse unless there is a hammer or some kind of construction instrument involved."
- Especially his The Walking Dead commentary. During a particularly gruesome fight with a zombie, he describes the zombie as a prostitute that he is not fighting, but having sex with.
- Another good example is in his Slender commentary. Most players flip shit and run away screaming when Slender Man shows up. What does Critikal do? Fearlessly charges at him, trying to arrest him for trespassing.
Critikal: (to the other D-class personal while dealing with SCP-173) "Hey, you two stay out of this. This is between me, this wall, and this Martian that looks like a giant foam finger."
- This line from SCP - Containment Breach.
Critikal: Serenade me Fazbear serenade my candy ass.
- From Five Nights at Freddy's: