- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- A MAD parody had one car with little LCD monitors installed behind the tires. In an actual PMR episode, metal mudflaps with little LCD monitors were installed in one car, with Xzibit mentioning the magazine.
- One truck was pimped out into a tailgating machine for an Oakland Raiders superfan. Xzibit gave him a Randy Moss jersey as his present after revealing the car. Moss was traded to New England very shortly after the episode aired.
- Memetic Mutation
- "Sup/Yo, dawg. Hear you like [x], so we put an [x] in your [x] so you can [y] while you [y]," derived from the Xzibit-hosted seasons (although Xzibit never actually began such a phrase with "yo dawg", as the meme commonly does).
- "Gotta put a monitor in it" has become a meme in Russia.
- While it obviously existed before this show, the term "pimp" and it's derivatives ("pimping," "to pimp") to describe making an object cool or flashy really took off afterwards.
YMMV / Pimp My Ride